hooyo matalo gen start Af somali challenge on twitter

what do yall think about somali diaspora

• wa lugu qasaray, no amount of Dhaqan Celis can undo this.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Where There's Hope, There's Life. you're dhaqan celis yourself so be humble.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
been seeing this lol. but tbf to them Latin is not a good writing for Af-Soomaali.
blame qabilist shaydaan siad barre for that:nahgirl:, he imposed his fellow marahan shire jama mohammed campaign for the latin script,

he didn't want landhere mjs to be behind the somali script,:hillarybiz: it was too much wins for one clan:trumpsmirk:, we are already the founders of somalia:fittytousand:. it was also a period were siad barre was seriously trying to systemically undermine MJs cuz they dominated the political scene and he didn't like it :gaasdrink:
osmanya should have been the somalis script it was the most popular :noneck:

but now we are left with the latin script like a bunch of conquered adoons :francis:

may he get the worst of punishment in hell

Let's not blame the kids as we should blame the parents. It's their responsibility to teach their children dhaqanka iyo luqada Soomaaliga (and of course, it's the child's responsibility to want learn). The fact that some of them are so ignorant is the fault of the walaaid.

Let's not blame the kids as we should blame the parents. It's their responsibility to teach their children dhaqanka iyo luqada Soomaaliga (and of course, it's the child's responsibility to want learn). The fact that some of them are so ignorant is the fault of the walaaid.
yep i'm pretty much self taught when it comes to all things pertaining somali. from the somali language to politics to clan structure

my parents never told me what clan i am, i found out through my young uncles who taught me the fkd game.
my parents think i'm an innocent hoyoo mataalo kid

if only they knew how much of a fkd psychopath i am, they would be encouraging to run for office 2019 puntland

yep i'm pretty much self taught when it comes to all things pertaining somali. from the somali language to politics to clan structure

my parents never told me what clan i am, i found out through my young uncles who taught me the fkd game.

if only they knew how much of a fkd psychopath i am, they would be encouraging to run for office 2019 puntland

My parents, too :russ:Never taught me much about qabiils and always preached to me "we're all Somali, qabil is nothing". Always get shook when I mention the qabiils of my friends.

My parents, too :russ:Never taught me much about qabiils and always preached to me "we're all Somali, qabil is nothing". Always get shook when I mention the qabiils of my friends.
i play dumb with my parents. i get so much quality clan tea from them just by sitting next to them, i don't even have to eavesdropping as they think everything they're saying it going over my head

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
i am convinced that almost all of somali diaspora youth would be special need if they did school in Somalia :siilaanyolaugh: especially the xalimos,

brace yourself :tacky:

but it would be unfair to say there isn't any high iq individuals among them. :reallymaury:
then we have the low testosterone ography addicts :ohlord:

links:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Somalichallenge?src=hash
https://twitter.com/search?q=#afsomaalichallange&src=tyah
https://twitter.com/hashtag/afsomalichallenge?src=hash

Wtf was that nigga searching before he did the reading?

:deadrose::deadmanny::deadpeter:

Horny a$$ nigga:deadosama:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Kulaha

"Macsameed Moorsal Sheek Kabdiraxman ayyaaa she- gayy"

Instead of this; "Maxamed Mursal Sheikh Cabdiraxman ayaa sheegay"
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: talking like robot/google translator. :mjlol:

kkkkk same I learned everything myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending