Honourable MP "Farmaajo do your duty and arrest Madoobe"

Abaq

VIP
I disagree but lets hope we never have to find out. One thing i will give you is that marehan are very vulnerable today and the ogs in dollo are already illegally displacing marehan from their homes so if ahmed got arrested i am sure it will be a full blown war. Anyways what is the clan of the ogaden officer who kills people in esleigh? That mf is what ogaden need he is like abdi ilay.
Makaahiil made peace with Ethiopia. We're now doing a belated clean of our land. MX are simply first to be karbashed. We managed to karbash and take land from dhulos whilst still fighting Ethio. MJ seems to want peace so they are left alone. Simply politics.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Makaahiil made peace with Ethiopia. We're now doing a belated clean of our land. MX are simply first to be karbashed. We managed to karbash and take land from dhulos whilst still fighting Ethio. MJ seems to want peace so they are left alone. Simply politics.
When did you karbash Dhulbahante’s and take land from them :ummhmm:

Bro I do not think we ever fought dhulbahante, there has never been a war between us and dhulo as far as i know,

i know cabdi iley karbashed Mj and deported them en mass as they snitched for the habashi during the 2007-11 war where Mj would point the finger and say he is ONLF and cabdi iley punished them for that until the sued for space, and I know marehan were karbashed when they brought in SNA and attacked us and liyu wiped them out earlier this year, but i do not think we ever fought dhulo, dhulo are normally civilised people,

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
My Ogaden brothers, let go of the Kenyan Agent. He is not worth risking the future of the country. Mid kaloo ka wanaagsan baa imaan kara.

Even @Django's adeer agrees :wow1:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I dont agree with you hoto but I want Farmajo to arrest Madoobe in Xamar.

HAg baa dhexdhexaadin doona Farmaajo iyo Madoobe, mark my words. Dad wada dhashay baa tihiin weli na waxaad taagantahay halkii Cumar Jees iyo Hiiraale. Gaalo ha isku adeegin intaad magaalo idin deeqdo aad haysatiin. Labadii walaal isdagaala shisheeye baa dhaxla. Ka fiirso.

Can you share the full video? The sheekh is right!

Just saw it on a Fb page, someone took a snippet and ignored the rest :deadrose:

The f*ck is you talking about? since when did ogaden 'karbaash dhulbahante and took lands from them'?
your a fucking sheegad.

The f*ck is you talking about? since when did ogaden 'karbaash dhulbahante and took lands from them'?
your a fucking sheegad.

easy easy, Abaq is a nasab Makahil brother from waamo Jubaland,

i updated his information, he simply made a mistake,

most reer waamo jubaland are not like me with fmailies on both sides, Ogadeniya and Jubaland who have some cilmi of the political situation,

Abaq

VIP
When did you karbash Dhulbahante’s and take land from them :ummhmm:
Abraahiin, a subclan of Makaahiil took some land from Dhulos when they were building their villages around 10 years ago. It was a minor skirmish, didn't make the news. The point is Abraahiin control some land in the north of Wardheer that dhulos used to own and built villages there.

Eedoor don't mess with us since the karbash we gave them in the Guba wars, now it's MX turn to lose land. And this time it's just Gumucadle, Qalbidhagax's sub, doing a clean out. Imagine what would happen if Abraahiin join as well :gunsmiley:

Abraahiin, a subclan of Makaahiil took some land from Dhulos when they were building their villages around 10 years ago. It was a minor skirmish, didn't make the news. The point is Abraahiin control some land in the north of Wardheer that dhulos used to own and built villages there.

Eedoor don't mess with us since the karbash we gave them in the Guba wars, now it's MX turn to lose land. And this time it's just Gumucadle, Qalbidhagax's sub, doing a clean out. Imagine what would happen if Abraahiin join as well :gunsmiley:
Sxb I'm abraahiin is there a way I can learn about Somali tribes I'm clueless to all of this?
Is dhulos a clan?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

What are those lands called?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

Abaq your right is call ilig
This is what I found
Abdi ilay killed about 5 Dhulbahante there
Tell them google and Facebook

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Abaq your right is call ilig
This is what I found
Abdi ilay killed about 5 Dhulbahante there
Tell them google and Facebook
Is call illig in DDS
Did you watch the video at all? These Dhulbahante’s were expanding and trying to build a new town, the Abdi Iley administration removed it because new towns are not allowed. No Ogaden clan has ever fought us.

@Abaq you have yet to show me this fictional battle between one of the smallest subs of Ogaden fighting dblock and taking our land. I will wait.

Last edited:
Did you watch the video at all? These Dhulbahante’s were expanding and trying to build a new town, the Abdi Iley administration removed it because new towns are not allowed. No Ogaden clan has ever fought us.

@Abaq you have yet to show me this fictional battle between one of the smallest subs of Ogaden fighting dblock and taking our land. I will wait.
You wont get the answer, he is talking about a little skirmish ( dhagax isku tuur ) where the total of people were atleast 10, 5 on both sides.

He is reer jubbaland and has no clue about DDS, he is basically an alien to us.

Abaq

VIP
You wont get the answer, he is talking about a little skirmish ( dhagax isku tuur ) where the total of people were atleast 10, 5 on both sides.

He is reer jubbaland and has no clue about DDS, he is basically an alien to us.
The whole area was nomadic. When Abraahiin was settling and building villages, they built some in Dhulos traditional grazing land. There were some skirmishes, then it was forgotten. Now go cry me a river.

Trending