Honourable MP "Farmaajo do your duty and arrest Madoobe"

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Sxb I'm abraahiin is there a way I can learn about Somali tribes I'm clueless to all of this?
Is dhulos a clan?
LOl!!
It reminds Me story a dhulbahate guy Told me.
After the civil war he left Bardhere going to North of Somalia, going through gobolka Bakool places like Ceel Barde, Yeed, Ato and Baarey , Those places Are Cawalyahan , reer Afgaab Heartland. So Somebody Asked him who are you and He said he is Dhulbahante and they looked each And didn’t know what Dhulbahante was. You know Cawalyahan reer Afgaab Are Millions . Then they asked somebody else who told them they are Harti .
They knew Harti because of Buraashedley in Yeed.
Those guys think everybody is reer Afgaab.

I thought you were Reer Afgaab or Bajuun . Those two groups didn’t know Dhulbahante.
Also recently Dhulbahante was building village in Waamo by the coast call Jiroole (Darusalam). But Bajuun said that was their land and didn’t know what Dhulbahante was .
They knew Harti lives there and the area is Harti area. The never thought Dhulbahante was Harti.
Then they backed off.

Abaq

VIP
LOl!!
It reminds Me story a dhulbahate guy Told me.
After the civil war he left Bardhere going to North of Somalia, going through gobolka Bakool places like Ceel Barde, Yeed, Ato and Baarey , Those places Are Cawalyahan , reer Afgaab Heartland. So Somebody Asked him who are you and He said he is Dhulbahante and they looked each And didn’t know what Dhulbahante was. You know Cawalyahan reer Afgaab Are Millions . Then they asked somebody else who told them they are Harti .
They knew Harti because of Buraashedley in Yeed.
Those guys think everybody is reer Afgaab.

I thought you were Reer Afgaab or Bajuun . Those two groups didn’t know Dhulbahante.
Also recently Dhulbahante was building village in Waamo by the coast call Jiroole (Darusalam). But Bajuun said that was their land and didn’t know what Dhulbahante was .
They knew Harti lives there and the area is Harti area. The never thought Dhulbahante was Harti.
Then they backed off.
Reer Afgaab truly are millions. There's so many of them but they are so quiet that most Somalis don't even know they exist. They're one of the largest sub sub sub clans out there.

The whole area was nomadic. When Abraahiin was settling and building villages, they built some in Dhulos traditional grazing land. There were some skirmishes, then it was forgotten. Now go cry me a river.
Miskiin miskiin dhalay baatahay, were there causilties?
"wE kARbAshed DHulbAhantes" karbaash some manners into your head sheegad yahow.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The whole area was nomadic. When Abraahiin was settling and building villages, they built some in Dhulos traditional grazing land. There were some skirmishes, then it was forgotten. Now go cry me a river.
No they didn’t, find a single source of this. Abraahin, although they are very small have good ties with us. They life with reer Sanaag dblocks. I doubt Abraahin has a militia to do any damage with now snow me this mythical battle.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Tbh if we weren’t in the situation we are in today, his arrest would have been 100% fair. However the fgs used the ressources they get their hands on to destabilize the fms to rule them with an iron fist or atleast they try.

Madoobe is playing the very same game with the ressources available to him. If he was a terrorist the whole of jl would have been under terror rule, this is not the case.

The man ks trying to build a fms whillst countering his own federal government. The fgs ought to stop their shenanigans in order for madoobe to change his tactics and liberate jl.

Madoobe is smart enough to know that if he liberated jl and sacrificed his troops he would be attacked by the fgs again. He is actually improving the troop numbers to counter this dilemma. Why else train so many soldiers without fgs support.

To say he is a pure terrorist is delusional he left that life a while ago, he uses kdf and shabaab. The fgs uses edf and shabaab. Not much difference if you ask any rational person with some brain cells. Even the breakaway region sl pays shabaab to f*ck shit up everyone is in on it hence why we cannot defeat them. As knows this very well and gamble their survival on it. Ain’t no one is trying to actually defeat as because we all need them. Better said the ones powerful enough use them.

You want madoobe out? Reconciliation is the way to go, if we stop beefing there would have been no reason to keep as around.

Are you trying to tell me aswj could defeat them but trained soldiers couldn’t? Gtfofh.

Either arrest everyone or reconcile and defeat them once and for all.

Kulaha madoobe ought to be arrested the fgs has waaaaaaaaaaay more blood on their hands. Even the miskeen reer gedo are not so miskeen.

A true leader knows that you need to attack your enemy whilst they are weak or their will become your enemies on the battlefield sooner or later. Even the siyaad during colonial times knew this.

Plus us somalis have a tendency to make use of controlled anarchy to keep the nation from falling entirely.

Bunch of low iq danyeers speaking on this topic would not change rat shit.

Wa bilahi towfeeq.

Abaq

VIP
Miskiin miskiin dhalay baatahay, were there causilties?
"wE kARbAshed DHulbAhantes" karbaash some manners into your head sheegad yahow.
You won't find a single news article on it because that area was a warzone then. Around 5-10 people died. Get over it.

Abaq

VIP
No they didn’t, find a single source of this. Abraahin, although they are very small have good ties with us. They life with reer Sanaag dblocks. I doubt Abraahin has a militia to do any damage with now snow me this mythical battle.
Every clan has a militia. Get off your high horse.

Very small clans like makahil don’t.

Makahiil are not small just because they are allowing your refugees to camp in Dollow doesnt make them small. Wallee you Somalis are ungrateful. Makahiil should kick all of you out ones they have upper hand. No more Daroodnimo iyo Somalinimo.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Makahiil are not small just because they are allowing your refugees to camp in Dollow doesnt make them small. Wallee you Somalis are ungrateful. Makahiil should kick all of you out ones they have upper hand. No more Daroodnimo iyo Somalinimo.
Hold on man!!
True Makahiil /Maqbuul are not small.
Is one of the biggest Ogaden sub clan, he doesn’t know what he is talking about.
Maqbuul and Harti are brothers and neighbors. They live together everywhere , we never fight .

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Abaq warya doollo’s mayor is a mj, now you cry me a river:russ:
How is this guy calling anyone a sheegad?! Looks like we had a Dhulbahante larping as Ogaden for a while now :pachah1:
My Ogaden brothers, let go of the Kenyan Agent. He is not worth risking the future of the country. Mid kaloo ka wanaagsan baa imaan kara.

Even @Django's adeer agrees :wow1:

Madoobe is not going anywhere the guy is a political genius. We need him to clean house for the next Sayid :rejoice:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
How is this guy calling anyone a sheegad?! Looks like we had a Dhulbahante larping as Ogaden for a while now :pachah1:

Madoobe is not going anywhere the guy is a political genius. We need him to clean house for the next Sayid :rejoice:
We couldn’t have better leader in jubaland.
In four years Xidig is more likely will take over.
I don’t know wether he can fill his shoes.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
We couldn’t have better leader in jubaland.
In four years Xidig is more likely will take over.
I don’t know wether he can fill his shoes.
I know Xidig well he isnt going anywhere in fact I dont view him as Ogaden I dont want to get into why but I prefer Seeraar in comparison to him.

Xidig doesn’t even have the support of his sub sub clan he was robbed of that upon Qalbi Dhagaxs return.