Honourable MP "Farmaajo do your duty and arrest Madoobe"

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I know Xidig well he isnt going anywhere in fact I dont view him as Ogaden I dont want to get into why but I prefer Seeraar in comparison to him.

Xidig doesn’t even have the support of his sub sub clan he was robbed of that upon Qalbi Dhagaxs return.
I agree with you some of it, during the election his sub clan from Badhadhe disowned him.
But after the Nairobi agreement, he see himself as leader in waiting. Hopefully he will except if he loses next jubaland election.
I don’t know that match about Seeraar , I Know he was spokesman of Ras Kambone and was close to Macalin maxamed AUN and Ahmed Madoobe.
He is relative of Ugas Qorane ?

How is this guy calling anyone a sheegad?! Looks like we had a Dhulbahante larping as Ogaden for a while now :pachah1:

Madoobe is not going anywhere the guy is a political genius. We need him to clean house for the next Sayid :rejoice:
Im a sheegad? Im challenging you to abtiris here and now.:kodaksmiley:

I know Xidig well he isnt going anywhere in fact I dont view him as Ogaden I dont want to get into why but I prefer Seeraar in comparison to him.

Xidig doesn’t even have the support of his sub sub clan he was robbed of that upon Qalbi Dhagaxs return.
I dont think anyone you guys throw out will have the balls of ahmed madobe. I dont know serar but i am sure he isnt both politically astute as well as a true warrior that ahmed is. If i was from landhere clan ahmed madobe would be my inspiration! He never breaks character! He was under a lot of attack for 3 years and still when you watch him speak, it is like my dude has never stressed a second in his entire life. How the f*ck is that possible?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Im a sheegad? Im challenging you to abtiris here and now.:kodaksmiley:
Youd insult Makahiil who sent out there sons to fight in the ONLF more than any other aswell as the Sayid more than any other. For the sake of Dhulbahante who left us to support Mareexan and ended up gaining nothing anyways. You even called a Reer Waamo “alien” to Ogadenia and have the nerve to “:kodaksmiley:” me.

I have nothing against Dhulos and I like them but nobody respects that behavior handle that :yousmart:
I dont think anyone you guys throw out will have the balls of ahmed madobe. I dont know serar but i am sure he isnt both politically astute as well as a true warrior that ahmed is. If i was from landhere clan ahmed madobe would be my inspiration! He never breaks character! He was under a lot of attack for 3 years and still when you watch him speak, it is like my dude has never stressed a second in his entire life. How the f*ck is that possible?
Seeraar is former RKB I believe in his warrior spirit he will solidify the MZ Cawlyahan rift from the 90s and bring them together.

I believe we need an unfair cruel Cawlyahan right now MZ is too comfortable and is busy with appeasements. The hardcore MZ are too focused with Ogadenia right now we need an Cawlyahan who will come in and silence dissent take seats and suppress mucaarad. Mooriyans dont respond to kindess and unity they respond to violence and punishment. Cawlyahan specialize in that and they will not accept Buale Saakow and Bardheere to be in anyone elses hands.

The best defence is a good offence.

Youd insult Makahiil who sent out there sons to fight in the ONLF more than any other aswell as the Sayid more than any other. For the sake of Dhulbahante who left us to support Mareexan and ended up gaining nothing anyways. You even called a Reer Waamo “alien” to Ogadenia and have the nerve to “:kodaksmiley:” me.

I have nothing against Dhulos and I like them but nobody respects that behavior handle that :yousmart:

Seeraar is former RKB I believe in his warrior spirit he will solidify the MZ Cawlyahan rift from the 90s and bring them together.

I believe we need an unfair cruel Cawlyahan right now MZ is too comfortable and is busy with appeasements. The hardcore MZ are too focused with Ogadenia right now we need an Cawlyahan who will come in and silence dissent take seats and suppress mucaarad. Mooriyans dont respond to kindess and unity they respond to violence and punishment. Cawlyahan specialize in that and they will not accept Buale Saakow and Bardheere to be in anyone elses hands.

I am not convinced serar would have lasted this long. Dont forget madobe had to be careful to avoid intra og wars while the government pushed for wars within ogs, then attacked him with amhar commandos, and then finally they sanctioned him and the people. To balance all that, you have to be complete as a man. This is ironic and some would think i am crazy but ahmed madobe is exactly the kind of president somalia needs. I dont see him getting bullied by anyone.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Ahmed Madoobe is smart . For me I like how he handle Amhara Farmaajo sent to Kismaayo .
He told them we will shoot down if you try to land.
Any other Somalis would have shit themselves if they see or hear Amhara.
See what Amhara did in Baydhabo and doing in Gedo.
In Gedo they can Arrest anybody they want, so as in Baydhabo.

lol, dude was under attack from sheikh sharif and hassan sheikh too or did you forget?

but thankfully we had uncle yusuf haji who dealt with shekh sharif and uncle cabdi iley who forced hassan sheikh to come to jigjiga and stop annoying jubaland, cagjar is too busy with ethiopia burning and does not seem to be aware jubaland exists, soits left to ONLF and gurey fiidaar in adis ababa to protected jubaland in adis through lobbying like the jews do for Israel, like when ONLF wrote a letter to aboiy with in 1 hour of ethiopians trying to land in kismayo airport and ahmed said i will shoot it down, abiy responded to ONLF it was not me its a rogue element i did not sanction it, farmajo apparently bribed the generals with 7 million, ahmed being an ogaden as not afriad to fight Ethiopians unlike other somalis in somalia who are afraid of them, we have been killing each other for 700 years

who said being landeere doe snot have perks?

do not underestimate seraar, his wife is reer dalal (reer warfa) in fact she was the ones pushing to protest ahmed, the dude has been trained by his reer cabdulle in laws with tactics of power and leadership kkkkkkkkkkkk

i just hope he wipes out buuns and shishkabab

@Removed and @Marsin

can you please stop it, I know and can vouch for marsin bro, i have known him since somnet days and he has never attacked ONLF, in fact during uncle cabdi iley days, despite him cabdi iley being his uncle he has defended and protected ONLF and is a very pro ONLF

and he HAS NEVER attacked the Sayid, i have never seen him attack any Ogaden hero or figure,

i would love to see evidence of marsin attacking ONLF or the Sayid, no way, this is marsin we are taking about bro, marsin from somnet

i can swear that my cousin Marsin is more nasab than I and has done far more for ONLF and Ogaden interest than anyone else, he has also karbashed buuns and defended Jubaland and NFD

i think this started with @Abaq when he was talking about how makahil karbashed dhulo in a small skirmish about 10 years ago and marsin said dhulo is our toll/relative lets not over exaggerate, that is it,

no one is a sheegad, trust me bro, marsin has been around for years in somnet and has always karbashed other somalis when they attack the OG name,

I beg you as your Ugaas, every one please come down and cut out the in fighting for we face enemies, and we do not want them to take advantage of Potential in fighting on this forum, we must remain united,

as your Ugaas, pleas everyone come down, caadi iska diiga , Agah, what is with this school boy tactics for men who are cousins?

I am not convinced serar would have lasted this long. Dont forget madobe had to be careful to avoid intra og wars while the government pushed for wars within ogs, then attacked him with amhar commandos, and then finally they sanctioned him and the people. To balance all that, you have to be complete as a man. This is ironic and some would think i am crazy but ahmed madobe is exactly the kind of president somalia needs. I dont see him getting bullied by anyone.

If ahmed was president of somalia, trust me bro, he would fix it,

this dude went to hassan shekih and the cabinet then and said in front of the UN and western powers why do somalis always have to involve foreigners in our affairs and why do we have to have translators when we can all speak somali and only deal with somalis to sort out our issues, right in front of westerns in xamar

he said many tiems to hassan somalia will always come first and would beg sharif and hassan and farmajo to always put somali interest first rather than being petty children

he went to ethiopia and said i will take responsibility for my cousin qlabidagax release him to me, inf act he was the one who lobbied for his release, he gave qalbidagax money and convinced kenya to give qalbidagax a house, take in his family too nariobi and 2 security guards when qalbidagax came to nairobi in case famrajo tried to kill him, as the ethiopian former Pm said farmajo want qalbidagax killed and so did the reer aw hassan langab intelligence head that controls farmajo

the guy is very hoenst and a real old classic type of Ogaden/classic somali who were confident and did not like forieners but is forced to by day night by qashin somalis

he has been kind to marehan, mark my words, the next Ogaden jubaland president insha Allah will be cruel and tough on them

he is the guy somalia needs but i fear somalis will moan an Ogaden cannot have politics in 3 countries and jubaland its unfair blah blah

Saxib i await you at bardheere. Cawliyahan come and try to get it. :wow:

You wait who at Bardheere?

If you had xiniyo there wouldn't be other non Mx SNA in Gedo with Ethiopia.
How come you claim you are majority but cant even field 500 men.

Non-mx Sna are for dealing with kenya. Gedo has it's own army.

Trending

Latest posts