Honourable MP "Farmaajo do your duty and arrest Madoobe"

We all know the ogs from nfd and galbeed wouldn’t do anything if ahmed was arrested today. They didn’t do anything about qalbidhagah. Somali people in general don’t do revenge killing which is one of the good things left of our culture. I am still not convinced your uncle is coming back from Mogadishu unless he signs everything farmagio wants.
Ahmed won’t be arrested he has too much support when some Mx subs support him harti support him and obviously Og support him.
So let’s say Farmajo decides to arrest him today.
A. Some marehan in gedo would be unhappy huge negative for farmajo as he neglected reer gedo and some supporting blackie is a by product of that
B. Ogaden will revolt from Juba da Hose.
C.harti will back Og using PL’s influence.
Essentially everyone even some marehan will be unhappy recipe for disaster. If he arrested blackie and visited some of the marehan in gedo he might be lynched I’m not even kidding.
This is my unbiased viewpoint and this is from a slightly pro farmajo person

We all know the ogs from nfd and galbeed wouldn’t do anything if ahmed was arrested today. They didn’t do anything about qalbidhagah. Somali people in general don’t do revenge killing which is one of the good things left of our culture. I am still not convinced your uncle is coming back from Mogadishu unless he signs everything farmagio wants.

Actually your clueless bro. Dds Cabdi iley made it difficult as he wanted qalbidagax reverting to support him but affey the ambassador from NFD went to Ethiopia with Ogaden Kenyan leaders and demanded to see him in prison and reported to the un and also demanded Cabdi iley releases him

this time all ogadens are untied and will not allow farmajo to get away with anything.
I dare farmajo to try anything. Ahmed will start a mini civil war and and Marehan were not just banned from Nairobi after they got at attacked a Ogaden Kenyan intelligence officer deported every Marehan man from Garissa and Wajer as punishment for qalbidagax

Ahmed will fight back and Ogaden in KiSmayo will have A field in KiSmayo marking buuns.

Insha Allah he will come back no way that studious farmajo will risk his buuns being murdered and his 4 blocks facing a civil war from Ahmed and his tons of boys he took to KiSmayo

Actually your clueless bro. Dds Cabdi iley made it difficult as he wanted qalbidagax reverting to support him but affey the ambassador from NFD went to Ethiopia with Ogaden Kenyan leaders and demanded to see him in prison and reported to the un and also demanded Cabdi iley releases him

this time all ogadens are untied and will not allow farmajo to get away with anything.
I dare farmajo to try anything. Ahmed will start a mini civil war and and Marehan were not just banned from Nairobi after they got at attacked a Ogaden Kenyan intelligence officer deported every Marehan man from Garissa and Wajer as punishment for qalbidagax

Ahmed will fight back and Ogaden in KiSmayo will have A field in KiSmayo marking buuns.

Insha Allah he will come back no way that studious farmajo will risk his buuns being murdered and his 4 blocks facing a civil war from Ahmed and his tons of boys he took to KiSmayo
I disagree but lets hope we never have to find out. One thing i will give you is that marehan are very vulnerable today and the ogs in dollo are already illegally displacing marehan from their homes so if ahmed got arrested i am sure it will be a full blown war. Anyways what is the clan of the ogaden officer who kills people in esleigh? That mf is what ogaden need he is like abdi ilay.

I disagree but lets hope we never have to find out. One thing i will give you is that marehan are very vulnerable today and the ogs in dollo are already illegally displacing marehan from their homes so if ahmed got arrested i am sure it will be a full blown war. Anyways what is the clan of the ogaden officer who kills people in esleigh? That mf is what ogaden need he is like abdi ilay.

Ahmed rashid is makahil

bro wardeer belongs to makahil 5 out of 6 degmo is them and they share 6th with MJ and dhulo. Marehan is an illegal refugee from galgaduud and they will be shipped back

If xarmaajo dares to try and take out the Sayid all his Bho0n folks who we allowed to do business will be given the proper treatments. Touch 1 of our boys we will take out 500.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If that was the dymamic in Xamar Madoobe would have never went there he obviously has reason to believe he is immune to games like what they tried to Janan and so far we are witnessing his immunity.

Besides if it was forced and Farmajo had that much leverage he would have wrapped up everything quick with both presidents but instead he is avoiding them completely and has proven his inability in his own city. What a shameful guy I dont know why anyone follows him, Somalis arent meant to respect cowards.

If that was the dymamic in Xamar Madoobe would have never went there he obviously has reason to believe he is immune to games like what they tried to Janan and so far we are witnessing his immunity.

Besides if it was forced and Farmajo had that much leverage he would have wrapped up everything quick with both presidents but instead he is avoiding them completely and has proven his inability in his own city. What a shameful guy I dont know why anyone follows him, Somalis arent meant to respect cowards.
I guess you have a point he obviously wouldn’t have gone there if he knew the risk of jail was high. However a part of me feels like ahmed doesn’t give a f*ck what happens to him. It is almost like he is putting og interest before his life. With that said dont you think it is a big risk to ask for removal of harmaacad from gedo? What if farmagio says no and ahmed gets forced to attend the meeting anyway?

Ahmed rashid is makahil

bro wardeer belongs to makahil 5 out of 6 degmo is them and they share 6th with MJ and dhulo. Marehan is an illegal refugee from galgaduud and they will be shipped back
Marehan dont make trouble in doollo it is the RB who are in your way but mjs infected your brains with kab and lax bs lol.

also if Ahmed rashid is makahil he is the perfect guy to send to avenge for qalbidhagah. Why dont you guys convince him?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
@TekNiKo has Farmajo done anything abt blackie support inside Mx I know most reer diini don’t support him any more but we used to support him for a minute reer Ibrahim hassan and Ahmed support him and some notable reer ugaas sharmakes idrk abt reer siyaad and madobe tho?
You forget ugaaska reer Xasan, Ugaas Yarow , he supports Jubaland and Ahmed Madoobe.
Remember during jubaland election he said I built Jubaland and I will defend it .
There are friction between Ugaas maxamed Xashi reer Ugas sharmake and Other mareexaan Ugaas like Ugaas Yarow,
Because maxamed Xashi want to pick all Sade MPs and other mareexeen say no, will pick our own MPs.

Marehan dont make trouble in doollo it is the RB who are in your way but mjs infected your brains with kab and lax bs lol.

also if Ahmed rashid is makahil he is the perfect guy to send to avenge for qalbidhagah. Why dont you guys convince him?
MJ stop when you shoot a few bullets but Marehan is by nature like Ogaden more stubborn and needs several karbash before they give up. Don’t forget Marehan with SNA invaded warder and liyu had to deal with them beginning of this year where the tried invading warder from Somalia. Harti thinks twice before they start a war and do not want to rest the Absame elephant but Marehan is by nature more stubborn and does not listen to reason

MJ stop when you shoot a few bullets but Marehan is by nature like Ogaden more stubborn and needs several karbash before they give up. Don’t forget Marehan with SNA invaded warder and liyu had to deal with them beginning of this year where the tried invading warder from Somalia. Harti thinks twice before they start a war and do not want to rest the Absame elephant but Marehan is by nature more stubborn and does not listen to reason
Liyuu are bastards! I always support whoever is on the other side. Today they killed children and women in raaso, last week it was marehan, two years ago it was isaq and a year before that it was dir.

I guess you have a point he obviously wouldn’t have gone there if he knew the risk of jail was high. However a part of me feels like ahmed doesn’t give a f*ck what happens to him. It is almost like he is putting og interest before his life. With that said dont you think it is a big risk to ask for removal of harmaacad from gedo? What if farmagio says no and ahmed gets forced to attend the meeting anyway?

Ahmed genuinely believes in Somalia and wants peace and stability. It’s a shame Marehan will never get a nicer man than him. Insha Allah the next Ogaden will be like iley or ina jees and ruthless Marehan only respond to a tough hand killer like hg treats them.

The problem with people like you and others is that you always underestimate Ogaden And you truly underestimate what they have gone through in the last 10- 15 years And how they became so focused on Jubbaland all three nations Every man woman and child focused on making sure Jubbaland is never lost again but keep under estimating us. But know we do not give up land and we can fight for decades in a war of attrition.

Liyuu are bastards! I always support whoever is on the other side. Today they killed children and women in raaso, last week it was marehan, two years ago it was isaq and a year before that it was dir.

the sayid said I dare any man to rule Somalis for they are stubborn. Somalis must learn to obey the law and we will teach all rowdy small clans discipline no one gets attacked for no reason but to you I suppose all these people are maskiin ? I-door handed over girls who just gave birth hours before as Onlf . We will make their men women and children pay for 1000 years and dir killed our people with habashi blessing. It’s our turn take the medicine you dished out a tooth for a tooth Shekhal killed innocent OG boys a few months ago they will be karbashed.

Ahmed genuinely believes in Somalia and wants peace and stability. It’s a shame Marehan will never get a nicer man than him. Insha Allah the next Ogaden will be like iley or ina jees and ruthless Marehan only respond to a tough hand killer like hg treats them.

The problem with people like you and others is that you always underestimate Ogaden And you truly underestimate what they have gone through in the last 10- 15 years And how they became so focused on Jubbaland all three nations Every man woman and child focused on making sure Jubbaland is never lost again but keep under estimating us. But know we do not give up land and we can fight for decades in a war of attrition.
I feel as if people fail to realize that madobe has decent mx support , reer ahmed supports madobe,reer diini are mixed on it , reer ibrahim , Faratag of the noble ugaas sharmake lineage supports him yet people make it seem like all marehan antagonize him. Moalimu has messed up with his handling of gedo leadership. He has antagonized powerful marehan subs Siyaad ugaas and ugaas sharmake are the majority of gabaharey yet he put reer yusuf as the leader of the district when they don't live there as much as any of the mx subs there. The caddan were shocked when they saw this they literaly said put siyaad diini as the madax of gabaharey they are more laandhere than you as reer yusuf hassan.:mjlol: He messed up he gave madobe a chance to map gedo and fairly distribute the seats to the rightful owner as siyaad ugaas and ugaas sharmake.
10 Mareexan sub-tribes that live in Garbaharey district and among them; the dominant sub-tribe in terms of economics, social and political power is Reer Siyaad who have historically ruled the district.
Instead, Mr. Adan Sirad, 13 who hails from Reer Yusuf, who is a minority sub-tribe in Garbaharey District, was nominated
The caddan even said let the laandhere man rule the district yet moalimu put yar yar he needs to get his shit together and apologize to my sub or else I will join team blackie :mjlol:. H

Jubaland has set conditions in order for the meeting to commence Farmaajo must respect the Agreements made upon in Dhusamareb 2 which was to remove the mercenaries in the Gedo region & return back the authority to the JL admin.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Jubaland has set conditions in order for the meeting to commence Farmaajo must respect the Agreements made upon in Dhusamareb 2 which was to remove the mercenaries in the Gedo region & return back the authority to the JL admin.
The mareexaan who supports Faramaajo position have to realize that this situation is not winnable.
Is time to give up and except President Madoobe conference in kismayo.

Royalflush

novacane
Is reer dini mostly don’t support Ahmed madoobe this guy is a traitorous criminal. He claims justice and daacad yet he sides with Kenya over his own people. He’s a threat to national security and needs to be disposed of immediately

Trending