Honourable MP "Farmaajo do your duty and arrest Madoobe"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think we should classify ahmed as a disease if you are marehan because it must hurt to know this one guy is fucking your people up for 10 years. Lol
Jeesoow is a gaaljecel he is a native Jler not everyone against Dhuxulayste is Marehan

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Jeesoow is a gaaljecel he is a native Jler not everyone against Dhuxulayste is Marehan
Daahir Amin Jeesow is well known anti JL Gaaljecel. Maybe you're speaking of another Jeesow

@TekNiKo has Farmajo done anything abt blackie support inside Mx I know most reer diini don’t support him any more but we used to support him for a minute reer Ibrahim hassan and Ahmed support him and some notable reer ugaas sharmakes idrk abt reer siyaad and madobe tho?

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo has Farmajo done anything abt blackie support inside Mx I know most reer diini don’t support him any more but we used to support him for a minute reer Ibrahim hassan and Ahmed support him and some notable reer ugaas sharmakes idrk abt reer siyaad and madobe tho?
No reer hassan support him you pretender stop tryna be Marehan we all back our Messiah Moalimu the Great.

No reer hassan support him you pretender stop tryna be Marehan we all back our Messiah Moalimu the Great.
Sayid Adan is one of the top men in madobes camp and he is reer Ibrahim. Moalimu ain’t a messiah tf that title is reserved for Al masih Isa ibn Maryam (AS).

Nigaga come to Kismaayu we are waiting for ur Moalimu to come, wiil hoog ah jooga car imoow

:denzelnigga:
This u? What happened to Moalimu being weak to u and now he’s your messiah.
Anyways Mx and og need to make amends and share the presidency and help JL prosper inshallah

When will this Khaniis Langaab Faagot talk about his Constituency Jowhar Shitshabelle. Tell this son of a B*tch Sayid Ahmed is in Xamar and if he has any Balls to take whatever weapon he has and face him on.
D9DC5D6E-E983-4441-96F5-6FAD5DC9EAF5.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
Sayid Adan is one of the top men in madobes camp and he is reer Ibrahim. Moalimu ain’t a messiah tf that title is reserved for Al masih Isa ibn Maryam (AS).

Anyways Mx and og need to make amends and share the presidency and help JL prosper inshallah
I

You will regret falling for the fake Daroodism they hate you more than anything on earth. I pray you see the light like me and become pro Marehanist

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Arrest who, Let him first go to the second floor in villa Somalia toilet without permission from hakona matata gambo Amisom general :tocry:

Farmagio must be sick of his sight! I am sure he imagined that he would take him out by now.

hahahha. Do you seriously in your right mind think farmajo can take out an Ogaden regional president who is protected from Jigjiga and Garissa ?

hahahah. I love how people seriously underestimate is specially clueless buuns

do buuns think they can do anything to Ahmed and buun will be safe in KiSmayo and warder and Garissa as refugees and Nairobi ?
Lol

neither Ethiopia or Kenya will ever piss off Ogaden sxb since large Ogadens are influencial in both countries and need them on their good side.

buun are so lucky Ahmed is so soft. Walle I fear the next Jubaland Ogaden president will be ruthless and they would wish for the days Ahmed used to appease them

hahahha. Do you seriously in your right mind think farmajo can take out an Ogaden regional president who is protected from Jigjiga and Garissa ?

hahahah. I love how people seriously underestimate is specially clueless buuns

do buuns think they can do anything to Ahmed and buun will be safe in KiSmayo and warder and Garissa as refugees and Nairobi ?
Lol

neither Ethiopia or Kenya will ever piss off Ogaden sxb since large Ogadens are influencial in both countries and need them on their good side.

buun are so lucky Ahmed is so soft. Walle I fear the next Jubaland Ogaden president will be ruthless and they would wish for the days Ahmed used to appease them
We all know the ogs from nfd and galbeed wouldn’t do anything if ahmed was arrested today. They didn’t do anything about qalbidhagah. Somali people in general don’t do revenge killing which is one of the good things left of our culture. I am still not convinced your uncle is coming back from Mogadishu unless he signs everything farmagio wants.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Take out qabil and you see a whole bunch of criminals in positions of power. That's why we need new fair elections, so we can get educated leaders in power and break the qabil structure held up by uneducated idiots.

Yet we wonder why the country is in the mess it's in now.
:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts