Honest opinion

Xoxoxo

VIP
damn abaaha was top notch zinayste, do you have aany wecel siblings, any random hal russian or half african americans who came back for answers??
Wallahi he only got Somali women pregnant (at least that’s what he told me) so I have siblings whom I never met, but they are all males according to him.

he definitely screwed around with foreign Women

I am 18, he’s 21

Dude if I told you my father whole back story you would understand why I am not even allowed to go near any guy.

backstory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1643408235495.gif

Omg
If I were you I would keep this to myself forever. Karma will come sooner or later and no you are a sweetheart, you don’t deserve to be treated like that .
Lakin nabsi mahabsaamo

Wallahi he only got Somali women pregnant (at least that’s what he told me) so I have siblings whom I never met, but they are all males according to him.

he definitely screwed around with foreign Women
Damn, Its very hypocritcal of him, what he at least married when he impregrnated them?

Xoxoxo

VIP
View attachment 213219

Omg
If I were you I would keep this to myself forever. Karma will come sooner or later and no you are a sweetheart, you don’t deserve to be treated like that .
Lakin nabsi mahabsaamo
Yes karma will definitely come but I am just hoping that I won’t be that karma lmao. I don’t want to f*ck myself over by a guy, it would be too dumb. But would I be surprised if it would happen? Definitely not :dead: And thank you for your concern abaayo
I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Yes but it was mostly for a few weeks. The longest was 1.5 years which was his marriage with my mother.
Bismillah, Is he at least financially responsible and take care of you and your siblings? Wallahi you have a right islamically to end a relationship with your father if he behaves like this

Xoxoxo

VIP
Bismillah, Is he at least financially responsible and take care of you and your siblings? Wallahi you have a right islamically to end a relationship with your father if he behaves like this
Idk tbh I never speak with them.

nah despite the fact that he was a complete idiot, he changed as he got older. My father is currently just 37 years old and he matured. Him and I are very close and actually get along very well too.

Yes karma will definitely come but I am just hoping that I won’t be that karma lmao. I don’t want to f*ck myself over by a guy, it would be too dumb. But would I be surprised if it would happen? Definitely not :dead: And thank you for your concern abaayo
I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk
Adeer Ha Is Habaarin. Wallahi I mean it sincerely.

With Allah's guidance, you are in control of your own actions. You already seem Redpilled for your age and the country you were raised in so please never ever let a guy take advantage of you through Jacayl etc. Ruunti, many of us are ruthless dogs at that age.

Also, I know it is natural to seek companionship but you are only in your late teens. Forget Boys for now as most of them who are your age are thinking with their loins so don't tempt fate by starting anything with them. Just do you in the meantime and achieve some sort of professional and financial stability before seeking a life partner etc. Your adult life is only just starting!

Sooooo……

I am sort off crushing on this guy and I already mentioned in previous threads that he is my ideal type fr fr, mashallah.

I only knew his name beforehand and did a bit of digging and found his socials. I am currently stalking him on everywhere through a fake account (that way, he wouldn’t know that I am doing it and wouldn’t think much off it). He doesn’t live that far away, there’s literally just a country between us.

only thing though is that my friends called me a stalker and a creep for keeping tags on him while he doesn’t even know who I am :farmajoyaab:

honest opinions: is this creepy? If so why is it creepy?
it becomes an issue when you start to idolize someone. I remember idolizing someone and then my heart kind of shattered because the reality was that I created this image of them in my head that wasn't based in reality

i think we have all internet stalked someone we liked online

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sooooo……

I am sort off crushing on this guy and I already mentioned in previous threads that he is my ideal type fr fr, mashallah.

I only knew his name beforehand and did a bit of digging and found his socials. I am currently stalking him on everywhere through a fake account (that way, he wouldn’t know that I am doing it and wouldn’t think much off it). He doesn’t live that far away, there’s literally just a country between us.

only thing though is that my friends called me a stalker and a creep for keeping tags on him while he doesn’t even know who I am :farmajoyaab:

honest opinions: is this creepy? If so why is it creepy?

Saying with LOVE. Yes, its creepy. STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xiishood, girls are not supposed to be forward. Practice Submissiveness. Pray Salat.

Trending