Honest opinion

Xoxoxo

VIP
Srs ive been paris 2 times.
One guy ik moved from paris to uk because there was too much gang culture for the kids, u cant live in paris unless ur rich enough to live in a nice place.
Its is literally the projects outside of central paris
have fun
I guess he is rich then because his parents own a house there?

I never thought about it, I don’t usually associate the main cities like that. Where I live the cours city isn’t Bad compared to all the other shit hole city

I guess he is rich then because his parents own a house there?

I never thought about it, I don’t usually associate the main cities like that. Where I live the cours city isn’t Bad compared to all the other shit hole city
owning a house in a sh******** doesnt make it not a s********
Anyone have fun living in the ghetto when u guys get married

Awww sweet.

should have done it in osmanya
I just copied the phrase used in the Quran and changed the word endings to make it make sense in reference to ur situation. the actual phrase used was when the high women of society were talking about how zulykha was tryna seduce yusuf AS
وَقَالَ نِسۡوَةٌ۬ فِى ٱلۡمَدِينَةِ ٱمۡرَأَتُ ٱلۡعَزِيزِ تُرَٲوِدُ فَتَٮٰهَا عَن نَّفۡسِهِۦ‌ۖ قَدۡ شَغَفَهَا حُبًّا‌ۖ إِنَّا لَنَرَٮٰهَا فِى ضَلَـٰلٍ۬ مُّبِينٍ۬
Some women of the city gossiped, “The Chief Minister’s wife is trying to seduce her slave-boy. Love for him has plagued her heart. Indeed, we see that she is clearly mistaken.”

I am 18, he’s 21

Dude if I told you my father whole back story you would understand why I am not even allowed to go near any guy.

backstory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man idk
He can't keep tabs on you forever .
You are young right now & don't even know the person. Give it some time & talk to your dad about it ,because some day you have to to do it anyway.
Tell him you need advice & he should be appreciative that you would talk to him about this in the first place instead of keeping it to yourself and doing it behind his back .

Xoxoxo

VIP
How did you meet this guy if you don’t mind me asking?
He’s friends with a close friend of mine (she’s from Brussels). She showed his pictures to us because we were gossiping and oml I instantly liked him.

Only problem was that he and I have a language barrier, my friends mainly talks to him in French etc but he’s such a fresh looking person. Wallahi he’s my ideal type all through and through!!

Trending