Honest opinion

He’s friends with a close friend of mine (she’s from Brussels). She showed his pictures to us because we were gossiping and oml I instantly liked him.

Only problem was that he and I have a language barrier, my friends mainly talks to him in French etc but he’s such a fresh looking person. Wallahi he’s my ideal type all through and through!!
Your friend should introduce you two, but at the same time be careful. I think it’s attractive when a Somali guy speaks French lol.

Sooooo……

I am sort off crushing on this guy and I already mentioned in previous threads that he is my ideal type fr fr, mashallah.

I only knew his name beforehand and did a bit of digging and found his socials. I am currently stalking him on everywhere through a fake account (that way, he wouldn’t know that I am doing it and wouldn’t think much off it). He doesn’t live that far away, there’s literally just a country between us.

only thing though is that my friends called me a stalker and a creep for keeping tags on him while he doesn’t even know who I am :farmajoyaab:

honest opinions: is this creepy? If so why is it creepy?
Sis keep doing what u are doing & trust me it will help u avoid premium tears later, should u not have done what u are doing currently. Background checking is very important & not many do it. If u decide in future to advance to marriage be sure to do health check as well.

Based

VIP
This whole thread is jah wareer Iyo madax xanuun. God help you Somalians.
IMG_20220123_044815.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sooooo……

I am sort off crushing on this guy and I already mentioned in previous threads that he is my ideal type fr fr, mashallah.

I only knew his name beforehand and did a bit of digging and found his socials. I am currently stalking him on everywhere through a fake account (that way, he wouldn’t know that I am doing it and wouldn’t think much off it). He doesn’t live that far away, there’s literally just a country between us.

only thing though is that my friends called me a stalker and a creep for keeping tags on him while he doesn’t even know who I am :farmajoyaab:

honest opinions: is this creepy? If so why is it creepy?
That’s not much, I did some FBI research and found his socials, his parents/siblings socials, his parents jobs, his parents education, his address, how much is house is worth, and a whole bunch of his relatives.

6D3B7ADB-0C84-446A-8BED-1EB5628566C8.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Definitely!!! Dude France is so pretty and living in Paris??!? Real life dream coming true.

Somalis living there are also more interesting then here
France is dirty and ghetto. There’s micr everywhere. Uff. Just don’t get stabbed under the eiffel tower

Trending

Latest posts