Honest opinion

Xoxoxo

VIP
Sooooo……

I am sort off crushing on this guy and I already mentioned in previous threads that he is my ideal type fr fr, mashallah.

I only knew his name beforehand and did a bit of digging and found his socials. I am currently stalking him on everywhere through a fake account (that way, he wouldn’t know that I am doing it and wouldn’t think much off it). He doesn’t live that far away, there’s literally just a country between us.

only thing though is that my friends called me a stalker and a creep for keeping tags on him while he doesn’t even know who I am :farmajoyaab:

honest opinions: is this creepy? If so why is it creepy?

Sooooo……

I am sort off crushing on this guy and I already mentioned in previous threads that he is my ideal type fr fr, mashallah.

I only knew his name beforehand and did a bit of digging and found his socials. I am currently stalking him on everywhere through a fake account (that way, he wouldn’t know that I am doing it and wouldn’t think much off it). He doesn’t live that far away, there’s literally just a country between us.

only thing though is that my friends called me a stalker and a creep for keeping tags on him while he doesn’t even know who I am :farmajoyaab:

Are you a girl ?

Sooooo……

How can he be your ideal type if you only knew his name?
And just a country or county?
It’s creepy but he will never no so it doesn’t matter.

Xoxoxo

VIP
How can he be your ideal type if you only knew his name?
And just a country or county?
It’s creepy but he will never no so it doesn’t matter.
Ugh nooooo

I’ve seen him in real life and we know the same people

I live in the Netherlands and he lives in France, so it isn’t that far because there is only 1 country between us (Belgium).