Homosexuality in somalia

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
never has there been a case of khaniisnimo in Somalia. I’m just realizing this. The only gay people are people from outside such as Ethiopia,Kenya, America. So why do the liberals love to claim that being gay is not a choice. It wasn’t even introduced in Somalia until nowadays. In my opinion being gay is only Allah testing your faith. You cannot be gay and Muslim

I heard uf a muslim is gay and he/she doesn't act upon it then there is nothing wrong. Either way my message to gay people I encourage they marry the opposite gender and experience how great sex is. Then they will be normal again.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I believe homosexuality is genetic error and nothing you can do about it . You born with it.
I am sure a lot of them in Somalia, specially in Mogadishu.

Alluring

Sayonara
It's more of a genetic and mental issue, people can't really choose who they're attracted too. So even if they hold attraction to the same gender, the Islamic ruling is to not act on it. The same way people's thoughts can be extremely corrupt but they aren't judged unless they're acted upon.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
There are many gay Somalis. They are all in immiment danger. Every 60 seconds a gay Somali is denied a visa. They must be protected. Visit the Refugee and Asylum Office in your Western nation to get more information

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
There are many gay Somalis. They are all in immiment danger. Every 60 seconds a gay Somali is denied a visa. They must be protected. Visit the Refugee and Asylum Office in your Western nation to get more information
Who denied them visa?
What are you talking about?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
There's tons of gay Somalis.At the end of the day, it's not good to judge others and we should respect them regardless of their orientation

never has there been a case of khaniisnimo in Somalia. I’m just realizing this. The only gay people are people from outside such as Ethiopia,Kenya, America. So why do the liberals love to claim that being gay is not a choice. It wasn’t even introduced in Somalia until nowadays. In my opinion being gay is only Allah testing your faith. You cannot be gay and Muslim
Somalia had gay people.even when it had a functioning govt but it was mostly from cad cad community,Barwani and baajun.

So I think it was a policy of dont ask dont tell.
Also they engaged in paedophilia and I dont know what started this phenomenon but I think it was due to witch craft.
Because these communities prominently have sixir.

I don’t really have a negative or positive view on the LGBTQ community. As long as they don’t “Harrass” me then we’re on good terms.
B660D47F-1559-4E86-85F8-2E25EB31A9FC.png

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I think you're getting two things mixed up, homosexuality has always existed in Somalia. However, people weren't brave enough to come out and flaunt their homosexuality like they do now. Also, it was such a shocking thing, that people didn't expose you. But with todays culture of social media likes and retweets, people want to become relevant by either flaunting their homosexuality or others may even spread your fitnah to everyone else. I know grown Somali men in London that are 70 and 64 who are happily gay, you think they just suddenly turned gay when they came to the UK? They both served under USC and were respected soldiers in Barre's regime.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Well, I thought it’s like “Don’t ask, don’t tell” It was frowned upon to encourage being gay in the household I grew up with.

Villainess

It's more of a genetic and mental issue, people can't really choose who they're attracted too. So even if they hold attraction to the same gender, the Islamic ruling is to not act on it. The same way people's thoughts can be extremely corrupt but they aren't judged unless they're acted upon.
I understand that but if you wont act upon it then why even mention that your LGBT? there’s no point

Villainess

I think you're getting two things mixed up, homosexuality has always existed in Somalia. However, people weren't brave enough to come out and flaunt their homosexuality like they do now. Also, it was such a shocking thing, that people didn't expose you. But with todays culture of social media likes and retweets, people want to become relevant by either flaunting their homosexuality or others may even spread your fitnah to everyone else. I know grown Somali men in London that are 70 and 64 who are happily gay, you think they just suddenly turned gay when they came to the UK? They both served under USC and were respected soldiers in Barre's regime.
That’s interesting. So those men aren’t Muslims anymore?

Villainess

Babe, are you doing good. You bio and pfp be telling another story

On one hand, I find it hard to believe it's natural since they cannot reproduce, but at the same time, why would anyone choose to endanger themselves and be discriminated?

I think it's not a choice tbh and people should leave them alone.

Villainess

On one hand, I find it hard to believe it's natural since they cannot reproduce, but at the same time, why would anyone choose to endanger themselves and be discriminated?

I think it's not a choice tbh and people should leave them alone.
Agreed. But i know the feelings are not a choice, I’m talking about the lGBTQ community. Why name yourself it expecially if your Muslim.