[When a Somali came out in Somalia]
d69.gif

This is the reason why there aren't any gays in Somalia

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
[When a Somali came out in Somalia]
d69.gif

This is the reason why there aren't any gays in Somalia
Unlike major muslim countries, there are no homosexual killings. We have better things to do than murder someone for being khaniis. We shame them and kick them out. If they choose to, let them live in Ethiopia. Only Alshabobby does the killing. And they aren’t one of ours,

On one hand, I find it hard to believe it's natural since they cannot reproduce, but at the same time, why would anyone choose to endanger themselves and be discriminated?

I think it's not a choice tbh and people should leave them alone.
Y’all ever heard of the gay penguins. The two mated male penguins in the Dutch zoo wanted an offspring, so they stole an egg from another pair of penguins. This is for those that say Homosexuality isn’t natural. Another thing I noticed is that no penguins are bothering them. If a Somali had seen a gay couple they would’ve stared at them. Even worse things could have happened.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Y’all ever heard of the gay penguins. The two mated male penguins in the Dutch zoo wanted an offspring, so they stole an egg from another pair of penguins. This is for those that say Homosexuality isn’t natural. Another thing I noticed is that no penguins are bothering them. If a Somali had seen a gay couple they would’ve stared at them. Even worse things could have happened.
Doesnt change the fact that it’s unnatural
[7:81] Most surely you come to males in lust besides females; nay you are an extravagant people.

if anything it proves its 100% a mental illness and not natural. These penguins literally snatched another couple's yute defiantly got loose screws in that bird brain of there's. :damn:

Trending

Latest posts