Homosexual Somali boys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumal

hyde
the existence of homosexuals and allowing homosexual behavior to spread is a slippery slope and leads to absolute destruction of moral and social cohesion. Just look at how far the pendulum swung left since gay marriages was legalized in america, we saw the rise of trans and then the "gender fluid wave". If Trump didn't wing I'm sure the left would've found a way to justify pedophila. It's fucking disgusting and something needs to be done ASAP.
1498928757224.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the existence of homosexuals and allowing homosexual behavior to spread is a slippery slope and leads to absolute destruction of moral and social cohesion. Just look at how far the pendulum swung left since gay marriages was legalized in america, we saw the rise of trans and then the "gender fluid wave". If Trump didn't wing I'm sure the left would've found a way to justify pedophila. It's fucking disgusting and something needs to be done ASAP.
1498928757224.png

VOTE TRUMP 2020

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Homosexuality is a major sin in almost ALL religions Worldwide.

But, to keep it all the way contractual with y'all, some trans women are attractive. #nohomo.

Butch dykes are also pretty chill when they hang-out with us boys. We talk football and used to smoke sesh with them back in my days of ignorance.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Homosexuality is a major sin in almost ALL religions Worldwide.

But, to keep it all the way contractual with y'all, some trans women are attractive. #nohomo.

Butch dykes are also pretty chill when they hang-out with us boys. We talk football and used to smoke sesh with them back in my days of ignorance.

Oh no no no no :gucciwhat:

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Oh no no no no :gucciwhat:

When one of my partners in crime reveals to me an Instagram tranny baddy, I am at a loss for words.

At times, I wish my associate hadn't disclosed her baffonery but alas, my penile tube knows no discipline and is cannibalistic in nature. I usually get strange boners wherein my penis enlarges at the sight of this despicable, inbred coon's bosom but also diminishes in girth as I back to my senses and realize a Tyrone is beneath that pound of makeup.

ugh.

I don't mind the gays but I'm a bit lost on this gender non binary/fluid/agender stuff. Whats wrong with calling them tomboys or a feminine guys like we used to?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mod please delete this thread. Shukran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts