Homosexual Somali boys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
what do you think of them? me personally I despise it. My bbc is for a girl only not no boy. what's your opinions on this guys?

lalayariis

Bad cop
I don’t give a f*ck. I haven’t met one but it wouldn’t change my opinion of them as I live in America and like 10% of my grade is Qeer.

What’s a bbc? I couldn’t give less of a f*ck what someone else does, like I got my own problems! I don’t give a shit who you f*ck or not.

What’s a bbc? I couldn’t give less of a f*ck what someone else does, like I got my own problems! I don’t give a shit who you f*ck or not.

B_dAPT7w_400x400.jpg

I don’t give a f*ck. I haven’t met one but it wouldn’t change my opinion of them as I live in America and like 10% of my grade is Qeer.
Wallahi your grade sounds like a disaster. So theyre all depressed and theyre all queer? Smh there are probably guys wearing makeup and multiple lgbtq+ activists in your grade as well. Id have a headache everyday.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
In almost all my jobs I've always ended up working with 2 or 3 gays, you shouldn't give shit what someone else sexual orientation is if you live in the west :kanyeshrug:

also what's your d**k have to do with people being gay? :whoa: have you been sexually harassed by a guy guy or something coz your threads.....:ayaanswag:

I've also worked with gay people I just keep it civil, i always try to keep convo short. I don't want them to think we are friends that can chill :nahgirl:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Wallahi your grade sounds like a disaster. So theyre all depressed and theyre all queer? Smh there are probably guys wearing makeup and multiple lgbtq+ activists in your grade as well. Id have a headache everyday.
There is. There are trans females and males, a queer prom, and gender neutral bathrooms. A lot of my friends that are ajnabis identify as they or them and I feel bad everytime I call them a she on accident which is almost always. I’m cool with them, it’s just hard to adjust sometimes. There is GSA and signs up around the school saying that gender and sex are different terms, and I just started trying to call everyone they or them to not offend anyone on accident. There are several queer teachers too.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I couldn’t give a damn about gaalo gays, laakin if it’s someone Somali my hearts hurts.

There is. There are trans females and males, a queer prom, and gender neutral bathrooms. A lot of my friends that are ajnabis identify as they or them and I feel bad everytime I call them a she on accident which is almost always. I’m cool with them, it’s just hard to adjust sometimes. There is GSA and signs up around the school saying that gender and sex are different terms, and I just started trying to call everyone they or them to not offend anyone on accident. There are several queer teachers too.
Cadaan people are doing the most. Dont you live in minnesota? Where are all the somalis? Are there not any muslim kids in your school? How do you survive in gender neutral bathroom? This school needs to focus on their education more than these kids identity crisis

Thank god i did most of my highschool in the middle east, we were all homophobic, transphobic and all the other phobics alhamdullilah:whew: even a bit of racism being thrown around. The white peoplw would join in, they were in their purest form. It was beautiful.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Cadaan people are doing the most. Dont you live in minnesota? Where are all the somalis? Are there not any muslim kids in your school? How do you survive in gender neutral bathroom? This school needs to focus on their education more than these kids identity crisis

Thank god i did most of my highschool in the middle east, we were all homophobic, transphobic and all the other phobics alhamdullilah:whew: even a bit of racism being thrown around. The white peoplw would join in, they were in their purest form. It was beautiful.
There are still normal bathrooms, but 2 designated gender neutral bathrooms that used to be the staff ones you could lock. It hasn’t worked out to great as it’s being abused by the ratchets who have sex in there, and the somalis who square up. I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets banned in the next year or two.

I live in the suburbs, and the Somali population is relatively low in our school compared to the inney city and neighboring districts, though the madow and minority population is higher. If I had to guess, another 10% is Somali, and 15% other minorites.

There are still normal bathrooms, but 2 designated gender neutral bathrooms that used to be the staff ones you could lock. It hasn’t worked out to great as it’s being abused by the ratchets who have sex in there, and the somalis who square up. I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets banned in the next year or two.

I live in the suburbs, and the Somali population is relatively low in our school compared to the inney city and neighboring districts, though the madow and minority population is higher. If I had to guess, another 10% is Somali, and 15% other minorites.
your school sounds like something else wallahi. I would have to watch what I say 24/7. Are the minorities laughing at this or are they part of it? please tell me there are no qaniis somalis there:mjcry:

lalayariis

Bad cop
your school sounds like something else wallahi. I would have to watch what I say 24/7. Are the minorities laughing at this or are they part of it? please tell me there are no qaniis somalis there:mjcry:
Some minorities are part of it, but none of them are Somali.

Other peoples sexual orientation is really none of your business. Focus on yourself and your relationship with god or whatever tf else. Muhammad literally said to leave which does not concern you alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.