Homosexual Somali boys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Other peoples sexual orientation is really none of your business. Focus on yourself and your relationship with god or whatever tf else. Muhammad literally said to leave which does not concern you alone.
I thought u didn't believe in God, and here u r quoting out beloved Prophet Pbuh?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't think about gay people because that's a waste of time. If they're gay, that ain't got nothing to do with me.

(Sahih International)
Had Allah known any good in them, He would have made them hear. And if He had made them hear, they would [still] have turned away, while they were refusing.

-Sura Al-Anfal, Ayah 23

I’m just saying stop cherry picking ur religion and follow it fully or shut the f*ck up
G – It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him): “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.’”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1457; Ibn Maajah, 2563. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 1552).

H – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “… cursed is the one who has intercourse with an animal, cursed is the one who does the action of the people of Loot.”

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I live in a gay populated city. My neighbors and some of my co workers are gay and they are the nicest people I’ve ever met.

Love is love :it0tdo8:

Some think that the cupbearers of the paradise are sexual servants.

Why else is it important that they are young and handsome...?

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Wallahi your grade sounds like a disaster. So theyre all depressed and theyre all queer? Smh there are probably guys wearing makeup and multiple lgbtq+ activists in your grade as well. Id have a headache everyday.
Yo, I transferred from a small, conservative school to the huge normal high school in my district last March. And I was shook from how many gays there were. On the side of the locker bank where mine was, there was a Gay-Straight Student Alliance Poster. N there are LGBT flags everywhere :eek:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Yo, I transferred from a small, conservative school to the huge normal high school in my district last March. And I was shook from how many gays there were. On the side of the locker bank where mine was, there was a Gay-Straight Student Alliance Poster. N there are LGBT flags everywhere :eek:
Treat them normal, because they are just like you and me. They are human beings, and deserve to be respected. It doesn’t matter to me if they are gay, straight, asexual, or whatever. I don’t treat anyone different based on their sexuality, because who are we to judge? Inshallah, I hope you all are like that, because no one deserves to be treated like trash. The people I have befriended who are queer have been extremely nice to me, and very open minded about my beliefs and who I am. I would never ever think of them as less than any other person.

Last edited:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Sexual orientation is never rarely fixed unless people don't try new things no matter how they feel about I'm straight because I'm not willing to do it with a male because it goes against everything I believe in however girls regularly have make out sessions and its considerd ok even though they too could have beliefs like me ill point them out

1) My responsibility to my nation

2) My responsibility to my religion

3) Think about this more then 3 times is it worth it are the advantages worth it? what are the disadvantages?

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
mathematics is one that, in general, produces only true statements from true statements. semantically true statements from other semantically true statements, relative to a given model. If x = y in some set of variable assignments, then 2x = 2y in the same model. Maybe x doesn't equal y, in some model, but even if it doesn't, the local step from "x = y" to "2x = 2y" is a locally valid step of argument. there is no real solution or problem with homosexual apart from Islam and our traditions

Alxamdullilah im done with highschool:whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts