Homophobia in the Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Go f*ck yourself... I made a spelling mistake in my firth language

giphy.gif

My allah guide you and all of us. You sound confused and lost. Posting here is not going to help you in any way. If you have questions about islam and its rules go to your local mosque
Thank you. I don’t need guidance and I’m not confused, alxamdulillah! I know my religion any keep learning about it. But I’m saddened to see that less people tend to follow our prophets footsteps and rather become these arrogant and hateful people. I know homosexuality is a sin in Islam

If someone doesn’t want your “guidance” leave them alone
You can say the same for any other thing someone is doing, like drinking/smoking addiction, gambling, ect, if they are not seeking it they're being ignorant, and if they refuse after all of it (chances are slim depending on how you go about it) then yes maybe it is time to move on..

Villainess

Thank you. I don’t need guidance and I’m not confused, alxamdulillah! I know my religion any keep learning about it. But I’m saddened to see that less people tend to follow our prophets footsteps and rather become these arrogant and hateful people. I know homosexuality is a sin in Islam
do what you like just don't try to twist the deen to fit your agenda. that's all

You can say the same for any other thing someone is doing, like drinking/smoking addiction, gambling, ect, if they are not seeking it they're being ignorant, and if they refuse after all of it (chances are slim depending on how you go about it) then yes maybe it is time to move on..
But drinking and smoking is considered cool and normal in Somali diaspora.. you see the hypocrisy? It’s less about the deen and more their disgusting hate towards people

But drinking and smoking is considered cool and normal in Somali diaspora.. you see the hypocrisy? It’s less about the deen and more their disgusting hate towards people
I am not aware of that and if it is it shouldnt be, the same thing I've said above goes for that too. We cannot have it one way/pick and choose

Villainess

You sound like the people who blatantly accept a Somali brother that drinks alcohol, smokes, does zina, doesn’t pray, read the Quran and fast and turn around and condemn a someone for their sexuality
Lol, you clearly haven't seen my posts. Haye whatever makes you feel better huuno!

Acudhubillahi, may your parents beat this nonsense out of you with a pair of dacaas.

This must be disheartening, like imagine your parents went through all that nonsense to get you into a safe environment only for you to become galooc/bent/wayward.

insha'Allah, make more dhikr and pray more brother.

Well I definitely know the future is less homophobic, no one can oppose the great wave of change, the opinions you have today is different from 10 years ago and will be different in 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts