Homophobia in the Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m not denying that.. I know the Quran but I didn’t choose to be attracted to men and women

Consider this. You know it is a SIN. Your thoughts are not a SIN. But fight the thoughts before the action. And since u said you are "Bisexual" that means u have an option.

Choose the other Bicycle route.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
it doesn’t make any senses than.. but sure
1608685735829.png

Consider this. You know it is a SIN. Your thoughts are not a SIN. But fight the thoughts before the action. And since u said you are "Bisexual" that means u have an option.

Choose the other Bicycle route.
I literally never said that I was involved or ever will be involved with man but that doesn’t make any less bisexual

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Gays are condemned more than ISIS and Al Shabab by Somalis. For every 1 condemnation of terrorism, there are 100 who are quick to condemn gays. Misplaced priorities.

:mjlol:

But I relish in your hatred. Many who hate us come to us discreetly for the BJs. Over 200 and counting.

:pachah1:

PERIODTTTT. You ain’t never said nothing wrong here

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I literally never said that I was involved or ever will be involved with man but that doesn’t make any less bisexual

Who cares if u were involved with a man. Its really not a shocker for me. A man. A woman. Same hiliib.

The lesson here must be learned. What is stated as a sin, is a sin. Period. Remember. You are someones daughter. Niece.

Everything will be fine. Remember it is easy for us. We can marry a nice Muslim man, spread our legs and hope, the one time becomes the baby maker. Separate or continue together Islamically that is.....

and now i sound high like @BobSmoke

Who cares if u were involved with a man. Its really not a shocker for me. A man. A woman. Same hiliib.

The lesson here must be learned. What is stated as a sin, is a sin. Period. Remember. You are someones daughter. Niece.

Everything will be fine. Remember it is easy for us. We can marry a nice Muslim man, spread our legs and hope, the one time becomes the baby maker. Separate or continue together Islamically that is.....

Are you doing this on purpose? Does my name sound like a female name? I’m a fucking man! I’m a Muslim first and foremost and I know my religion.. the topic wasn’t about me but a general problem! None of you have the right to Haram or bad mouth anyone that Allah created.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

Now that's a deep rabbit hole you was illustrating from a birds view

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you doing this on purpose? Does my name sound like a female name? I’m a fucking man! I’m a Muslim first and foremost and I know my religion.. the topic wasn’t about me but a general problem! None of you have the right to Haram or bad mouth anyone that Allah created.

Hayee. Hugs? :)

It's not just the Somali community but every single community residing in the west are having their throats shoved and are told to be tolerant when it comes to the LGBTQPSMNOKYZ community and other forms of degenerate lifestyles that are accepted in the west. We just happen to live at the end of times so it is not surprising to see Somalis being supportive when it comes to khaniisnimo.
You don’t have to support their actions to give them respect and human decency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts