giphy.gif

:ileycry: Oh the humanity.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I imagine our ancestors being noble geeljire's with 4 wives and 100 goats,
what have we come to now?

giphy.gif

It's not just the Somali community but every single community residing in the west are having their throats shoved and are told to be tolerant when it comes to the LGBTQPSMNOKYZ community and other forms of degenerate lifestyles that are accepted in the west. We just happen to live at the end of times so it is not surprising to see Somalis being supportive when it comes to khaniisnimo.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Damn, son, this is not the place to discuss this controversial subject , Somalis are known to be passively aggressive and intolerant to those who have religions other than Islam or have no religious affiliations forget about sexual orientation , that is a death sentence itself.

Eventhough I may sympathise the ordeal these people went through and the torturous life they had endured by the close minded Somalis.
I do not agree with their choices nor lifestyles and as a Muslim and I wouldn't throw the marginalised people off the roof because the Hadiths and zealous scholars said so , nah I'd tell them it's best if they were to leave Somalia and compromise the Somali people for their own good and safety.
Let them live their lives where their practices and lifestyles are tolerated for example the Western nations.

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
What I’d like to say to the people who have strong opinions on homosexuals is to stop being so judgemental. You never whether or not you will fall into the same sin as them. Plus, let them make love to whoever they want. Judging them isn’t going to solve poverty, war, invasions, genocide, etc. Worry about your own shortcomings & amplify the best things about yourself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Homophobia is such a funny/weird thing in Somali communities because they won’t go out to harass, insult you but do it in their private homes and with their friends. People think that being lgbtq is so bad that they won’t even talk about it in public... so my mum got a call from my aunt in Somalia and she told her, that her friends son married his boyfriend and she was first telling it as something normal and than started to cuss him out but wouldn’t say any of that to her friend.. my mum got angry because I identify as bisexual and she told her that cussing that man out will only get her closer to hell..

let’s talk about homophobia

You want the somali community to address it's "homophobia" but wouldn't it better to do just that within the lgbtq community first ? I mean the lgbtq community is actually "homophobic" towards those from their own communities that engage in homosexual incest

With that in mind, what are your thoughts about homosexual incest ? would you befriend someone of this particular orientation ?

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
What I’d like to say to the people who have strong opinions on homosexuals is to stop being so judgemental. You never whether or not you will fall into the same sin as them. Plus, let them make love to whoever they want. Judging them isn’t going to solve poverty, war, invasions, genocide, etc. Worry about your own shortcomings & amplify the best things about yourself

It's possible that due to shortcomings a person may commit the sin in question , but to advocate for the acceptance and the right to engage in these sins is an action that removes one from the deen. Why should we as muslims simply disregard our beliefs for him ? It's one thing for him to identify as such but to demand that we shouldn't have a problem with it is just being naïve considering the gravity of the sin.

Similarly he should focus on himself instead of dictating to the somali community on what we should find acceptable or not, why does he want us to accept homosexuality when Allah forbade it ?

Plus, let them make love to whoever they want.

What about if the person they loved was their family member ie homosexual incest ? would you still be willing to find it acceptable ?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
It's possible that due to shortcomings a person may commit the sin in question , but to advocate for the acceptance and the right to engage in these sins is an action that removes one from the deen. Why should we as muslims simply disregard our beliefs for him ? It's one thing for him to identify as such but to demand that we shouldn't have a problem with it is just being naïve considering the gravity of the sin.

Similarly he should focus on himself instead of dictating to the somali community on what we should find acceptable or not, why does he want us to accept homosexuality when Allah forbade it ?

What about if the person they loved was their family member ie homosexual incest ? would you still be willing to find it acceptable ?

I’m not asking people to accept homosexuality. I am asking them to simply stop judging them. No one is without sin. I say instead of wasting time judging others, increase good deeds & immerse oneself in religious acts. If Allah wants to guide the homosexuals, He will do it.

If someone finds out their relative is a homosexual, they can still disagree with it, but no need to stop loving them. If Allah exposed everyone’s sins, they would potentially be or feel embarrassed & so I say people should just leave homosexuals alone, if they’re going to be rude to them

I’m not asking people to accept homosexuality. I am asking them to simply stop judging them. No one is without sin. I say instead of wasting time judging others, increase good deeds & immerse oneself in religious acts. If Allah wants to guide the homosexuals, He will do it.

If someone finds out their relative is a homosexual, they can still disagree with it, but no need to stop loving them. If Allah exposed everyone’s sins, they would potentially be or feel embarrassed & so I say people should just leave homosexuals alone, if they’re going to be rude to them
If they kept it to themselves is one thing. Its different when people openly say we should be okay with it. At that point we need to judge them to oblivion

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
If they kept it to themselves is one thing. Its different when people openly say we should be okay with it. At that point we need to judge them to oblivion

Not necessarily. It’s a free world with people who have free will. If someone can talk about Islam & its teaching, then another can freely talk about their sexuality. Them talking about the sexuality isn’t going to make me view myself any differently

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Not necessarily. It’s a free world with people who have free will. If someone can talk about Islam & its teaching, then another can freely talk about their sexuality. Them talking about the sexuality isn’t going to make me view myself any differently

Talking about something and promoting it is not the same. We're all aware of homosexuality, that doesn't mean we shouldn't judge them for it.

What kind of backward logic is that?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Talking about something and promoting it is not the same. We're all aware of homosexuality, that doesn't mean we shouldn't judge them for it.

What kind of backward logic is that?

If someone is promoting homosexuality, well then I would disagree with that, but if they want to have their own community so that they can relate with one another, I don’t see the issue. They’ve been shunned by everyone, despite them being (ir)religious, so it makes sense for them to stick together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts