Homework Help Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Don't worry you've got it I messed up the first year as well but got it together anyways I'm taking a gap year so we're both starting Uni next year
So you did three years colly plus a gap year? You'll be in Uni when you're 20/21. I don't know if I should take a gap year or not as I don't know what I wanna do in uni. I'll try to improve my UCAS during that year if possible and get internships etc. What are you doing this year?

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
So you did three years colly plus a gap year? You'll be in Uni when you're 20/21. I don't know if I should take a gap year or not as I don't know what I wanna do in uni. I'll try to improve my UCAS during that year if possible and get internships etc. What are you doing this year?
No I didn't redo the first year they let me continue as normal so I've only been in sixth form for the usual two years ygm

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Oops. Why is economic growth important in society?
1. Job Growth
Money put into the economy spurs job growth through companies having more $$ to invest.

2. International Might
The most powerful countries in the world happen to he the richest (ex. G20).

3. Stability
Countries that are poorer have rebellions.

Hopefully you can expand on this. Clearly not a complete or ideally worded answer but a start

1. Job Growth
Money put into the economy spurs job growth through companies having more $$ to invest.

2. International Might
The most powerful countries in the world happen to he the richest (ex. G20).

3. Stability
Countries that are poorer have rebellions.

Hopefully you can expand on this. Clearly not a complete or ideally worded answer but a start

:damnmusic:

:banderas::ahh: This is enough :friendhug::it0tdo8:

I want to pick the brain of @Bourbaki - the most interesting username I've seen on here.

Tell me you're studying maths and none of the applied shizzle that everyone is doing? :icon mrgreen:

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
I want to pick the brain of @Bourbaki - the most interesting username I've seen on here.

Tell me you're studying maths and none of the applied shizzle that everyone is doing? :icon mrgreen:

Pure mathematics :ahh:
I do mostly pure courses at the moment now that I can choose which courses to do.

I'm guessing you're a student too?

Pure mathematics :ahh:
I do mostly pure courses at the moment now that I can choose which courses to do.

I'm guessing you're a student too?
Yeah, same. I can't stand most of applied mathematics. The pure is the shit!

You're third/fourth year I'm guessing? What areas are you mostly interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending