Homesick on Ethiopian New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not Ethiopian. He is a Somalian who doesn’t have that herd like mentality. Take a chil pill

I know he’s not. The first part was adressed to him because he’s a mod and I want my rate ability back. The second part was for you. Why is everyone so trigger happy today. Ya Allah.

:gucciwhat: Waryaa I didn’t even do anything. I’ll eat this L if you tell me what I did. Mistakes kulaha. You moderators are too power happy. I literally barely post here wtf. So rude.

Mea

Sxb, calm down and take the tips I offered you above on board because only Admin can take and return these privileges. I don’t think that he will pick on you. Contact him.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I know he’s not. The first part was adressed to him because he’s a mod and I want my rate ability back. The second part was for you. Why is everyone so trigger happy today. Ya Allah.
Did you abuse the qashin?

Did you abuse the qashin?

No I mostly laugh at stuff. And why would abusing the qashin get me in trouble. I don’t follow users into other threads just to qashin them. If I was him someone I might laugh at something they said immediately after. I don’t get the rules on this forum tbh.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No I mostly laugh at stuff. And why would abusing the qashin get me in trouble. I don’t follow users into other threads just to qashin them. If I was him someone I might laugh at something they said immediately after. I don’t get the rules on this forum tbh.

:comeon:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:lolbron:

If I’ve qashin’d your posts a lot, it’s probably because you deserve it tbh. Most ethios on this forum are trolls.

:mybusiness:
Oh ok then
giphy.gif

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
Somalis have their own New Years that isn’t related to Islam.

It’s called Dabshid.

Yap this geljire is smart walahi o thought nobody will mention dabshid actually it fall on july 28 every year and basically people celebrate it by lighting fire and the geljires used to jump over it so signify a new year,hawiyeh/abgaal geljires actually still do in the shabelle areas,cadale,mereeg,ceeldheer,ceel baraf etc

Last edited:
Somalis have their own New Years that isn’t related to Islam.

It’s called Dabshid.

shabellegal

This Somali Dabshid New Years where they light a fire on the ground and jump over it for good luck for the year ahead was inherited from the Persians/Iranians and they call it Neiruz/Nowruz. Yep, it predates Islam. .

Here are the Persians celebrating Neiruz

Fire Jumping (Persian New Year)

The Origins and History of Nowruz

Muji

VIP
Happy new year my Allah continue to bless Ethiopia and hopefully one day Somalis can swallow their pride and ask Ethiopia for help in improving our own.

Genghis Khan

shabellegal

This Somali Dabshid New Years where they light a fire on the ground and jump over it for good luck for the year ahead was inherited from the Persians/Iranians and they call it Neiruz/Nowruz and it predates Islam.

No again f*ck no,its similar but we dudnt get it from persians,the geljires had no contact with persians only the mullatoes in coastal areas have this contact plus google somali calendar dabshid you will get more info it took place before even the advent of persian to somali coast actually it was born of the somali seasons of the year and it took place in the hinterlands deep inside the cushitic areas,fadlan dont replay again until you go to sheikh google and search that shit,my parents told me when they were young they used to do this like them racist somali clan gatherings deep inside the cushitic regions,bruh wanaceebeyse talking about persians,this is why we dont have good things,f*ck off this my somali dabshid.:susp:

Genghis Khan

shabellegal

This Somali Dabshid New Years where they light a fire on the ground and jump over it for good luck for the year ahead was inherited from the Persians/Iranians and they call it Neiruz/Nowruz. Yep, it predates Islam. .

No again f*ck no,its similar but we dudnt get it from persians,the geljires had no contact with persians only the mullatoes in coastal areas have this contact plus google somali calendar dabshid you will get more info it took place before even the advent of persian to somali coast actually it was born of the somali seasons of the year and it took place in the hinterlands deep inside the cushitic areas,fadlan dont replay again until you go to sheikh google and search that shit,my parents told me when they were young they used to do this like them racist somali clan gatherings deep inside the cushitic regions,bruh wanaceebeyse talking about persians,this is why we dont have good things,f*ck off this my somali dabshid.:susp:

sorry for sounding hard on you but shit people need to learn man,i am afraid the 70 IQ thing for us somalis maybe true,me included but still love my people:friendhug:

Yap this geljire is smart walahi o thought nobody will mention dabshid actually it fall on july 28 every year and basically people celebrate it by lighting fire and the geljires used to jump over it so signify a new year,hawiyeh/abgaal geljires actually still do in the shabelle areas,cadale,mereeg,ceeldheer,ceel baraf etc

Yup my family back home celebrates it every year.

shabellegal

No, it’s a misconception that it’s from Persians. Dabshid follows ancient Somali solar calendar, which we practiced for over 1000 years. Early Persian settlers in the konfuur associated it with Nowruz because it reminded them of home.

C6327669-375D-4AED-AD84-E05E099B2077.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.