Homesick on Ethiopian New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issues, if the people of Somali State want to join their Somali brothers, then I wish them all the best! I hope we don't have to come as peace keepers though
:pachah1:
Just kidding.
God bless the people of Somalia who have suffered more than enough. May God give them wise leaders that lead them to peace and prosperity!
I do think we should work with each other as we can both grow once we fix our security issues but the hate will exist for a while due to our nature. Anyway, peace over violence. Once Somalia rises Ethiopia cant ignore it.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
At least we aint landlocked:denzelnigga::westbrookswag:

DmgiBneW4AIqlYu.jpg

Dmgh4EiXcAECXGR.jpg
Dmgh5AeWsAAN-pQ.jpg
Dmgh_a5X4AAE-Uk.jpg

Beautiful:leon:
Hope y'all clean them Shabaabs up so I can chill there in a bikini :cool:

GB

Can’t open the page on my phone and never heard it before. Is it like the Osmaniya script that no one ever used? Thanks Sxb, I will check it when I get home.

Spiderman

Sxb, I’m not @ War with the Ethiopians, actually my best friends are Ethiopians and I consider them as family. What’ve they done to you to be @ war with them? Some political wars that happened between the two countries some 50 years ago?

Primitive mindedness and ignorance are always the loudest voices. They are the ones who want us to be enemies with our neighbors. I'm very glad you and I think alike.

Peace and prosperity for both peoples.

Raw meat eating, popped eyed, nappy headed Habesha . Get off of somalispot and seek medical help for your AIDS and tapeworms you rat. :)

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Happy New Years to our fellow neighbors, enjoy ur celebration with the shoulder dance :)

Happy New Year Xabashi. Don’t worry about these guys, like the mighty Abyssinians, we don’t have our own calendar. It’s jealousy.
Did this bakhti just say somali never had their own calendar,why is he the mod anyway?who came up with that decision,smith or john or whatever the f*ck his name is doesnt deserve to be a mod in a somali forum
Somali calendar 2 of them existed for centuries solar amin tiris and lunar dayax tiris

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Happy New Year Xabashi. Don’t worry about these guys, like the mighty Abyssinians, we don’t have our own calendar. It’s jealousy.

We actually do, but bootyclapping has a negative effect on the mind of the bootyclapper :wow:

Orod soo baro your culture man :camby:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Way ahead of Somalia and other shithole countries tho

What's does Ethiopia have that Somalia hasn't got? Let me guess, you're gonna mention the new metro system that cost the gov billions that it doesn't have. It ended up becoming a public toilet, just like the rest of Addis Ababa.

Your government is literally bankrolling China and selling millions of fertile farm lands to shithole Gulf countries. :mjlol:

What's with the hate here?... :kodaksmiley:

On both sides...

YouBro

Sxb, the era of mutual hatreds, wars and constant fear of one another which caused massive poverty, deaths and higher rates of illiteracy must end with the generation of our fathers. Young Africans should strive how to build a new positive future via confidence & trust building and cooperation among the people of the neighbourly countries, so opportunistic leaders won’t spend our meagre resources on an army and weapons and lead us to never ending wars. We need to spend it on education, health care, clean water, food production and an infrastructure much needed by the desperate people of both countries. We can’t afford to follow the war paths that led us to poverty and desperation to the people of both countries and forced them to become refugees in all corners of the world. We can’t do the same thing over and over and expect a miraculous better result. We’ve to change our attitudes towards one another. Then only could we build trust and cooperation and move forward together. Hatred begets only more hatred.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
YouBro

Sxb, the era of mutual hatreds, wars and constant fear of one another which caused massive poverty, deaths and higher rates of illiteracy must end with the generation of our fathers. Young Africans should strive how to build a new positive future via confidence, trust and cooperation among neighbourly countries, so opportunistic leaders won’t spend our meagre resources on an army and weapons. We need to spend it on education, health care, clean water, food production and an infrastructure much needed by the desperate people of both countries. We can’t afford to follow the war paths that led us to poverty and desperation to the people of both countries and forced them to become refugees in all corners of the world. We can’t do the same thing over and over and expect a miraculous better result. We’ve to change our attitudes towards one another. Then only could we build trust and cooperation and move forward together. Hatred begets only more hatred.
Honestly, some flames only die through their death. Emotions fade with time. A generation that hates in its inception will rage with an inferno. As generations pass, this flame begins to wither.

What I don't get is the hate people here, who've never experienced war have towards people who themselves are not involved in said war? What kind of moronic group think bullshit is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts