Homesick on Ethiopian New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ogadenia should be united with Somalia other than I got no problem with Ethiopians.

Aussie

Happy new year bro...how you gonna celebrate?

Gooney

Sxb, I wished I was in Melbourne with my Ethiopian mates. Probably with a kifta and anjira.

Jokes aside, I rarely celebrate New Years or Eid, I’m a day bloke and will be much happier camping in the bush and fishing than an all night raging in a club.

PM Abiy Ahmed and Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki are celebrating the Geez/Ethiopian New Year at the border with the troops. God bless our PM, the peace maker and God bless the peoples of Ethiopia and Eritrea!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
PM Abiy Ahmed and Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki are celebrating the Geez/Ethiopian New Year at the border with the troops. God bless our PM, the peace maker and God bless the peoples of Ethiopia and Eritrea!

This deserves applause. But still the PM broke the law and forcefully removed a sitting regional president from his office.

This deserves applause. But still the PM broke the law and forcefully removed a sitting regional president from his office.

Iley with his stupid illegal declaration of independence left PM Abiy no option but to use the Army to safeguard the country's sovereignty.

Wrong, here a tutorial and education material for you. Oh boy educating some Somalis is not that easy :)
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/educating-somalis-raw-meat-dishes-from-around-the-world.42550/

I know raw meat dishes, but listen Ethiopia has fucking water contamination you wash the meat in the fucking AIDS river. I bet the river water is like this.

cIMG_1089-400x300.jpg

Why does everyone here hate Ethiopians so much? They are our brothers and sisters in blood, whether you like it or not, and we should be strengthening our ties with them to create a Horn of Africa that is prosperous and stable. We can’t to that if we bicker with our neighbours.

@Emily @xabashi, happy Ethiopian New Year, sisters.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Since I am in a good mood today I won’t go back and forth with bitter people.
Haters never prosper

Why does everyone here hate Ethiopians so much? They are our brothers and sisters in blood, whether you like it or not, and we should be strengthening our ties with them to create a Horn of Africa that is prosperous and stable. We can’t to that if we bicker with our neighbours.

@Emily @xabashi, happy Ethiopian New Year, sisters.

Thank you:it0tdo8:

Guys

Please respect one another and let’s exchange our opinions in a mature and civilised way. Thanks.

First of all why has some of my privileges been revoked? I barely post so who have I pissed off? Why can’t I rate anymore? Could you please reinstate my ability to rate. Thank you.

Secondly to stay on topic to the thread. You should have made this thread about the history of the Ethiopian calendar and stuff like that. You really thought Somalis would celebrate your new year with you? What is the purpose of the thread? I actually don’t mind some Ethiopians being on this site but you guys are really boring. And this thread is an example. That whole mereja site is boring too. If you’re gonna be a troll at least be entertaining damn it. I don’t come on this site to be educated but to laugh.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
First of all why has some of my privileges been revoked? I barely post so who have I pissed off? Why can’t I rate anymore? Could you please reinstate my ability to rate. Thank you.

Secondly to stay on topic to the thread. You should have made this thread about the history of the Ethiopian calendar and stuff like that. You really thought Somalis would celebrate your new year with you? What is the purpose of the thread? I actually don’t mind some Ethiopians being on this site but you guys are really boring. And this thread is an example. That whole mereja site is boring too. If you’re gonna be a troll at least be entertaining damn it. I don’t come on this site to be educated but to laugh.

He is not Ethiopian. He is a Somalian who doesn’t have that herd like mentality. Take a chil pill

Last edited:

Mea

First, calm down. Secondly, on the issue of the ratings, these privileges come with responsibilities and if you didn’t maintain those responsiblities, then you will lose it for a considerable period of time. Like a relationship with their parents. Admit your mistakes and vow you will never repeat them again and then only, Admin might consider to return it to you. Before you meet and ask him for a return, be nice and courteous to him and he might also offer you cookies. How was that for an entertainment and a laugh? Pleased now? Go and put on your pj’s and brush your teeth. No phone or iPad before bed.

Last edited:
Mea

First, calm down. Secondly, on the issue of the ratings, these privileges come with responsibilities and if you didn’t maintain those responsiblities, then you will lose it for a considerable period of time. It’s like a kid and h/her relationship with their parents. Admit to your mistakes and vow you will never repeat them again and then only, Admin might consider to return it to you. Before you meet and ask him for a return, be nice and courteous to him and he might also offer you cookies. How was that for an entertainment and a laugh? Pleased now? Go, put your pj’s on and brush your teeth. No phone or iPad before bed.

:gucciwhat: Waryaa I didn’t even do anything. I’ll eat this L if you tell me what I did. Mistakes kulaha. You moderators are too power happy. I literally barely post here wtf. So rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.