HOLLY SHITT: XOOLO LATE TEENS FILMED THEMSELVES BEATING UP, SEND VID 2 SNAPCHATTING TRUCKER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
lol why do somalis love jumping people, like the 9 in nw london who fractured a polish man skull, and polish heads are tough

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her posting incriminating evidence of a crime is quite foolish and short-sighted on her part, that is indefensible-full stop. However the "victim" in this case doesn't deserve a sliver of sympathy. He is a thief, and if you've ever been a victim of theft you know these vermin deserve a beatdown. He instigated the situation, but posting the beatdown all over social media is what will lead to her eventual downfall. The individual that she beat up is also known as a "snitch" in the MN community. There are multiple different groups who see this man as a pest sooner or later he might be dealt a final beatdown he won't come back from.

Walahi you hit the nail on the head. I've told this to many people when I got robbed in Hargeisa several years ago. Those guys that put a knife on my throat had me so irate that I just wanted to get to my relative's house to get that gun. It was the only time I felt killing someone. I am 100% sure I would've killed that night if I had a gun.

Btw they took my bag of Xalwo Walahi. We were 3 guys. It was their fault for us getting robbed that night. They insisted that we walk with these females to their house (diaspora females) but it was like I had a prophecy that I told them we need to catch the last bus to our neighborhood because it was getting close to midnight. They over-ruled by being what they called "chivalrous". Guess what !! After we got robbed and we reunited bc what I did was when the guy took my bag they turned their attention to these guys and I found a chance to pick up some rocks where I threw at them. They first ran but their leader realized it was only me throwing rocks at them and he turned down on me with this glittering knife. Manne I took off faster than Usain Bolt. Them other dudes go chased and one of them got caught. He screamed and the neighborhood intervened. Later on we caught up with each other and these females called and when he told them what happened to us they giggled :bell:
I lost my precious Xalwo (luckily he didn't pat me down).

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
You guys do know that famous Snapchatting Geeljire truck driver named MacMinded. A nacasad send a highly incriminating video of her brothers beating up another Geeljire kid over a business between them. They were late teens and now they've been all arrested. They beat him so badly and then carried him into their car while he was resisting. All this filmed and now they all facing, amongst others, abduction. A sentence of 25 years. :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Here's the instigator...she ain't so cocky nowView attachment 34912
Born in 97 :farmajoyaab: probablly one of the ciyaals on Sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending