HOLLY SHITT: XOOLO LATE TEENS FILMED THEMSELVES BEATING UP, SEND VID 2 SNAPCHATTING TRUCKER...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then tell me:

1: Which Supreme court decision upheld judicial review?

2: Which EU precedent nullified national law?

3: Why is article 8 controversial?

4: Why is article 3 less controversial but still controversial?

5: Why does pardon power (US example) break with traditional republic system?

6: What are two key latin terms in criminal matters?

I'll be waiting with answers:hillarybiz:

Elle Woods taught me this in Legally Blonde. Mens rea and actus rea

We don't know what he did to deserve that ass whoopin. He coulda done some foul shit. However, after reading his tweets, he seems like a miskeen super simp. All his tweets are about his bae.

Verdict in favour of the victim!

View attachment 34967

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hani

In real life, you can bash the shit of all the keyboard tough guys here. A different breed of Somali chicks. I won’t name names, but they know who they are. If you will come to Australia and bash this dude who trolls me here, I will pay for all your expenses. I can’t hit a dyslexic guy.

Midkani eeg :gucciwhat:

I am missing the rest, one out of 6 is a failing grade dear :hillarybiz: or didn't you know math either? :trumpsmirk:

download.gif

Hani

In real life, you can bash the shit of all the keyboard tough guys here. A different breed of Somali chicks. I won’t name names, but they know who they are. If you will come to Australia and bash this dude who trolls me here, I will pay for all your expenses. I can’t hit a dyslexic guy.

I don't do cross continental gigs. My limit is North America. I can put you in touch with our Australian Chapter.

You guys do know that famous Snapchatting Geeljire truck driver named MacMinded. A nacasad send a highly incriminating video of her brothers beating up another Geeljire kid over a business between them. They were late teens and now they've been all arrested. They beat him so badly and then carried him into their car while he was resisting. All this filmed and now they all facing, amongst others, abduction. A sentence of 25 years. :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Here's the instigator...she ain't so cocky nowView attachment 34912
Man I should hire you as my private detective.

Being a MN native and knowing the parties involved, the girl is a miskeen good girl who grew up in the suburbs. The guy who is being beaten is a well-known thief/crackhead. He stole 5k from her credit cards, her identity and her phone. The man was beaten last year around this time and held at gun point by other somali brothers and told him to leave MN. He begged them to let him go and that he would comply with their wishes of leaving MN. He's been laying low this entire time and this is the first time he's been seen in public ever since that beat down. The girl is in an unfortunate situation and I believe the video was a message to deter future thieves who might've thought she's easy pickings. I will donate a decent amount for her bond and hope all is well on her court date.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Being a MN native and knowing the parties involved, the girl is a miskeen good girl who grew up in the suburbs. The guy who is being beaten is a well-known thief/crackhead. He stole 5k from her credit cards, her identity and her phone. The man was beaten last year around this time and held at gun point by other somali brothers and told him to leave MN. He begged them to let him go and that he would comply with their wishes of leaving MN. He's been laying low this entire time and this is the first time he's been seen in public ever since that beat down. The girl is in an unfortunate situation and I believe the video was a message to deter future thieves who might've thought she's easy pickings. I will donate a decent amount for her bond and hope all is well on her court date.

She might've been miskeen but incredibly nacasad.

Are you also gonna defend her nacasnimo. For fucks sake even a 11 year-old knows not to put incriminating shit on social media

She might've been miskeen but incredibly nacasad.

Are you also gonna defend her nacasnimo. For fucks sake even a 11 year-old knows not to put incriminating shit on social media

Her posting incriminating evidence of a crime is quite foolish and short-sighted on her part, that is indefensible-full stop. However the "victim" in this case doesn't deserve a sliver of sympathy. He is a thief, and if you've ever been a victim of theft you know these vermin deserve a beatdown. He instigated the situation, but posting the beatdown all over social media is what will lead to her eventual downfall. The individual that she beat up is also known as a "snitch" in the MN community. There are multiple different groups who see this man as a pest sooner or later he might be dealt a final beatdown he won't come back from.

Her posting incriminating evidence of a crime is quite foolish and short-sighted on her part, that is indefensible-full stop. However the "victim" in this case doesn't deserve a sliver of sympathy. He is a thief, and if you've ever been a victim of theft you know these vermin deserve a beatdown. He instigated the situation, but posting the beatdown all over social media is what will lead to her eventual downfall. The individual that she beat up is also known as a "snitch" in the MN community. There are multiple different groups who see this man as a pest sooner or later he might be dealt a final beatdown he won't come back from.

Thank you for providing context. Hafsa seems like a good, miskiin girl. I feel bad for her because she's apparently in university so she's losing alot. I feel bad for her parents as well.

That thief is a piece of shit mate. He needs to go to jail for robbing a female. I don't see how she did anything wrong beating his ass because he deserves it. I hope he gets arrested for being a dirty tuug. I hate tuugs, there's nothing worser than a rotten tuug.

It's a shame she's in the US because if this happened in Kenya the police would not charge her because it would turn into a mob bashing. Africans hate thieves.

That's crazy. I read on StarTribune he was opening phone lines in her name as well. Im guessing they were friends at a point for him to have gotten her i.d. None of this will hold in the court of law. She should have made an example out of him without posting it.

It's a shame she's in the US because if this happened in Kenya the police would not charge her because it would turn into a mob bashing. Africans hate thieves.

Walahi the Madows are xoolo. No human deserves the sort of beatdown they dish out during a mob justice.
I witnessed it a couple of times and it was brutal :francis:. They finish off burning the person after beating the life out of them.

I blame dhaqan cellis because this girl might have been sent to somalia for dhaqan cellis and saw kidnappings and knee-capping as some sort of a past-time local sport. Ban dhaqan cellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.