Hodan Naalaye died in the Kismayo explosion

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun

Having a hard time processing this. Her unique perspective on things gave me optimism about Somalia, from diaspora to diaspora. I haven’t seen Somalia and neither have most of my family and this makes me want to keep it that way. May she find peace in the grave, ameen.

Suicide bombings are a way of life in south Somalia. I had a lucky escape last year as well there was a bombing near my hotel in Mogadishu.

I know my grand father who is in his late 80s wants to go back there, he is always complaining we told him you won't go back any time soon, cos every year at least two or three times we bring him back there, so we've decided no more and we told him you are staying here.

His biggest fear was dying in a Gaal country, we told him and promised him we will burry you back home.

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
AUN r.i.p, unfortunately this will continue happening very sad. R.i.p to all the people who passed in the bombing, that country is definitely cursed.

I know my grand father who is in his late 80s wants to go back there, he is always complaining we told him you won't go back any time soon, cos every year at least two or three times we bring him back there and we bring him back, so we've decided no more and told him you are staying here.

His biggest fear was dying in a Gaal country, we told him and promised hom we will buried you back home
Good. Keep your Grand-Father safe sxb.

It was exactly the same with my Grand-Parents, but we managed to keep them from going back.

Last edited:
AUN

This hit me wallahay, she was such a joyful and optimistic person.
She really loved that god forsaken country, it’s so unfortunate that she had to go like that.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
She did a great piece on Borama. May Allah grant her paradise. What a beautiful human soul. La hawla wa la quwata ila bi laah. Yaa rab samahna.

Sambuus

Inactive
This is so heartbreaking.
May allah grant you and your husband the highest level of jannah Hodan. Thank you for spreading positivity and helping your country. Rest In Peace.