Hobyo port progress

Can they keep our names out of their mouths? When they're not cursing Garacad, they're threatening or begging to have ownership. Now they're even trying to get MJ help to build Hobyo for them. Kaligood wax ma qabsan karaan?? But if you tell them to attack an unarmed group of people, they are the hardest workers.

If they have any sense they'll return all the looted houses and income from 90s onwards and start over, but they don't care and think their cursed income will help them.
Walhi i started laughing when u said they are the hardest workers when it comes to attacking unamred civilians.
1991 after siad bare was kicked out of xamar hg lead by ceydiid attacked bakara maket three of my uncles who were businesmen died. It was mainly our sub clan ayansame who were affected at that time the ambush were mainly against business people who not armed and by the way the attack was suprise was not even expected . Guess what happened habar gidir to this day brag about that as great victory against murusade that is when the name kuwait came from walhi it blows our mind why on earth even after 33 years they are stil say kuwait they brag about kiling unarmed businesmen in bakara and xaryale area. .
Also my aunt and two my unnces whi bought houses in the early 80s in waabri area that is where they lived also my other uncle lived in cabdul casiis distric in those days most majerteen were in hodan waabari and cabdul casiis. Some of the houses by my aunt were returned after court was filed those houses but u guess what my father used his murusade connection to help my aunt get her house back becos u know we murusade control maxkamada racfaanka of gobolka baandir . All those houses were looted by ceydiid and hg forces also my other uncle didnt get the house to this day. My father spent lots time on trying to use his connection but this time Becos the hg man who ended up looting the house have some connection to the politicians my father tried to uses his murusade conection again but failed unfortunatly my uncle died . My i
Uncle was dermatoloyist he studied in 1970s in italy. He mad lots of money working as doctor bought nice house but ended up been looted by hg after 1991 siad bare ousted.
Remember not so long ago last month they lilled marexaan childreen in galgaduud this is what it is they are good at killing civilians man.

Walhi i started laughing when u said they are the hardest workers when it comes to attacking unamred civilians.
1991 after siad bare was kicked out of xamar hg lead by ceydiid attacked bakara maket three of my uncles who were businesmen died. It was mainly our sub clan ayansame who were affected at that time the ambush were mainly against business people who not armed and by the way the attack was suprise was not even expected . Guess what happened habar gidir to this day brag about that as great victory against murusade that is when the name kuwait came from walhi it blows our mind why on earth even after 33 years they are stil say kuwait they brag about kiling unarmed businesmen in bakara and xaryale area. .
Also my aunt and two my unnces whi bought houses in the early 80s in waabri area that is where they lived also my other uncle lived in cabdul casiis distric in those days most majerteen were in hodan waabari and cabdul casiis. Some of the houses by my aunt were returned after court was filed those houses but u guess what my father used his murusade connection to help my aunt get her house back becos u know we murusade control maxkamada racfaanka of gobolka baandir . All those houses were looted by ceydiid and hg forces also my other uncle didnt get the house to this day. My father spent lots time on trying to use his connection but this time Becos the hg man who ended up looting the house have some connection to the politicians my father tried to uses his murusade conection again but failed unfortunatly my uncle died . My i
Uncle was dermatoloyist he studied in 1970s in italy. He mad lots of money working as doctor bought nice house but ended up been looted by hg after 1991 siad bare ousted.
Remember not so long ago last month they lilled marexaan childreen in galgaduud this is what it is they are good at killing civilians man.

AUN your family.

It's true, they are disgraceful during war and use underhanded and disgusting techniques.
Every single war Habar Gidir brags about is when they attacked unarmed civilians. In the 90s, they attacked North Galkacyo at night, killing unarmed people that they ambushed. Look at what they did to Shanshi, Barwani, Biyomaal etc, etc.

There is no clan in Somalia, that doesn't have a similar story to share about these people. It doesn't matter if you neighbour them or not, they'll find a way to attack your unarmed people.

I've even heard that the normal people in that clan, is careful about which houses they eat in, because of the haram.

AUN your family.

It's true, they are disgraceful during war and use underhanded and disgusting techniques.
Every single war Habar Gidir brags about is when they attacked unarmed civilians. In the 90s, they attacked North Galkacyo at night, killing unarmed people that they ambushed. Look at what they did to Shanshi, Barwani, Biyomaal etc, etc.

There is no clan in Somalia, that doesn't have a similar story to share about these people. It doesn't matter if you neighbour them or not, they'll find a way to attack your unarmed people.

I've even heard that the normal people in that clan, is careful about which houses they eat in, because of the haram.
Was is not 8th augst last month . They killed childreen who were ciyaal dugsi while the children were sleeping 😭😭. Becos the kids are mareexaan.

Screenshot_20230901-140115_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230901-140115_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230901-140125_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230901-140125_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230901-140050_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230901-140104_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230901-140050_Facebook.jpg

Was is not 8th augst last month . They killed childreen who were ciyaal dugsi while the children were sleeping 😭😭. Becos the kids are mareexaan.

View attachment 290911View attachment 290911View attachment 290912View attachment 290912View attachment 290913View attachment 290914View attachment 290913

If I was n charge of Somalia, I would place these people in camps to teach them basic humanity. They even burnt a Dir ayeeyo alive in Galgaduud years ago.

Dhaqan cawaan.

If I was n charge of Somalia, I would place these people in camps to teach them basic humanity. They even burnt a Dir ayeeyo alive in Galgaduud years ago.

Dhaqan cawaan.
Darood always put blam on all hawiye for the crime hg commit . Most of hawiye like gaaljecel badicade xawadle abgaal are cool though its the hg who are most creazy of hawiyes i am not saying other hawiyes may not be violent yes they can ve just like any other somali clans but its the hg who turnished the hawiye name who comit the crimes kkkk.
Its funny everytime see darood blame hawiye instead of hg

You're talking about homes when you have clans and their enablers who pillaged the nations assets for decades before fleeing with the gold and dollar reserves. Can't hold them accountable can you?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How much would $1000 investment in shares return be in future in your opinion?
No idea tbh. Should be very profitable port however. Will not have to pay Galmudug and PL cross border taxes etc.

Galmudug is also raising taxes on good travel significantly, more than 50%. Will re-route all Southern trade to Hobyo

Broski I'm not proud of what someone else did, nor Am I to blame. I came to this earth solely inaan Ilahey ku caabudo. But I'm tired of the same huuhaa in every thread that has anything to do with HG. It's almost 40yrs. Wixii dhintey allaha wey dhinteen. My granfather was crushed by a tank sxb. Waxaan u qabo D-block ma jirto. Move on.

Broski I'm not proud of what someone else did, nor Am I to blame. I came to this earth solely inaan Ilahey ku caabudo. But I'm tired of the same huuhaa in every thread that has anything to do with HG. It's almost 40yrs. Wixii dhintey allaha wey dhinteen. My granfather was crushed by a tank sxb. Waxaan u qabo D-block ma jirto. Move on.
Aniga murusade ahay saxib d-block kuyiri.
Also you said 40years ago. What happened should be foregotten.man was it not last month 8th august u killed these innocent children we arent talking sth of even distant stuff. Kkk hg never stops these barbaric culture. Even 2023

No idea tbh. Should be very profitable port however. Will not have to pay Galmudug and PL cross border taxes etc.

Galmudug is also raising taxes on good travel significantly, more than 50%. Will re-route all Southern trade to Hobyo

You do know that infrastructure are being built on both sides to connect PL with DDS? Meaning that if GM massively hikes the taxes on transportation, PL may then opt for Garaacad-Galdogob and then take the back route to the southern states.

After all DDS is open for business and we will do everything we can to increase trade routes with us and PL. And the Ethiopian (DDS, Oromia) market is much bigger than that of (southern) Somalia who’ll have to compete with Mogadishu port, Kismaayo port and soon Barawe port :manny:

Last edited:
You do know that infrastructure are being built on both sides to connect PL with DDS? Meaning that if GM massively hikes the taxes on transportation, PL may then opt for Garaacad-Galdogob and then take the back route to the southern states.

After all DDS is open for business and we will do everything we can to increase trade routes with us and PL. And the Ethiopian (DDS, Oromia) market is much bigger than that of (southern) Somalia:manny:

Exactly.

Puntland's aim is not South Somalia's market but the East African market.

What I find amusing is, who will buy shares with people who do not honour basic laws of islam. And who will trust their drivers to return alive from a region where slaughtering children and burning grannies is normal. Not to mention all the properties they have already stolen. Who expects them to honour a contract?

Maybe their aim is to only capture HAG clientele.. the ones that trust them.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

After all DDS is open for business and we will do everything we can to increase trade routes with us and PL. And the Ethiopian (DDS, Oromia) market is much bigger than that of (southern) Somalia:manny:
That won’t make much difference. Time is money. A route into DDS and then back into Somalia will be similarly expensive because of the length of time. And even then Hirshabelle is also hiking goods and border taxes.

Once Galmudug and Hirshabelle re-route, trade with the North will plummet.

Hobyo hopefully will not be taxed much. I’ll try finding out the arrangement with Galmudug state with the guys investing in this. Hopefully we can undercut other ports given Galmudug won’t be reliant on the port for revenue with oil and natural resources to be produced and mined.

Like I said this port is more political than about anything necessary. HG traders use Berbera Bosaso Garacad Xamar. It’s the politicians however who are looking to undercut PL.

Exactly.

Puntland's aim is not South Somalia's market but the East African market.

What I find amusing is, who will buy shares with people who do not honour basic laws of islam. And who will trust their drivers to return alive from a region where slaughtering children and burning grannies is normal. Maybe their aim is to only capture HAG clientele.

I think their biggest β€˜mistake’ is choosing a location way too close to Garaacad. They have now decided to move it a bit north up, even closer. It would make more sense to build in southern GM.

They’ll have to compete with Garaacad. Unless they overly invest to the point of taking over the regional trade, I have a hard time seeing what bidenkulaha preaches. Hopefully, they have a great business plan and pays off for them.

I think their biggest β€˜mistake’ is choosing a location way too close to Garaacad. They have now decided to move it a bit north up, even closer. It would make more sense to build on in southern GM.

They’ll have to compete with Garaacad. Unless they overly invest to the point of talking over the regional trade, I have a hard time seeing what bidenkulaha preaches. Hopefully, they have a great business plan and pays off for them.

He keeps saying this port is "political", as in, they are building it to compete with Garacad. Garacad does not intend to capture the Southern market. They are so foolish, if they were smart, they would go further South to a better location.

It reminds me of when Abraha tried to build a church in San'a, to compete with Mecca.

I just wish they would build quietly and keep us out of their mouths and stop begging for our help.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think their biggest β€˜mistake’ is choosing a location way too close to Garaacad. They have now decided to move it a bit north up, even closer. It would make more sense to build on in southern GM.

They’ll have to compete with Garaacad. Unless they overly invest to the point of talking over the regional trade, I have a hard time seeing what bidenkulaha preaches. Hopefully, they have a great business plan and pays off for them.

I explained above. The port just happens to be best in North Hobyo because of the deep sea + raw materials + depth.

I think we’ll see a Xarardheere port too. Saleebaan won’t be happy the port will be deep in Sacad territory. But it’s not feasible South Hobyo from what people have told me due to the more softer rock there, a lot more expensive apparently.

Cayr will support both I believe. Mahad Salad is backing his Sacad abtis to build the Hobyo port. And we also live in xarardheere so if Saleebaan want a port there then we’d likely back that too.

Waceysle want a port in Mareeg too and they also have enough wealth to fund it.

Anyway Somalia will have lots of ports. Let’s just hope we can agree on not undercutting each other πŸ˜‚

That won’t make much difference. Time is money. A route into DDS and then back into Somalia will be similarly expensive because of the length of time. And even then Hirshabelle is also hiking goods and border taxes.

Once Galmudug and Hirshabelle re-route, trade with the North will plummet.

Hobyo hopefully will not be taxed much. I’ll try finding out the arrangement with Galmudug state with the guys investing in this. Hopefully we can undercut other ports given Galmudug won’t be reliant on the port for revenue with oil and natural resources to be produced and mined.

Like I said this port is more political than about anything necessary. HG traders use Berbera Bosaso Garacad Xamar. It’s the politicians however who are looking to undercut PL.

Didn’t you say that the FGS will take over the ports and then have a single β€˜policy’ for all of them? Or have they given up on it? πŸ˜…

Trending

Latest posts