Hobyo port progress

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I will update this thread over time. Today’s feasibility study. Funded by diaspora in Turkey through Baraarug who’ve been controlling Hobyo’s fishing port and have brought in Turkish engineers

28DC613A-1B8E-4326-AE32-36C6A108561E.jpeg
C676674D-114B-4AC5-A8C0-72A4FC91EF58.jpeg
034A8E87-AA15-4CA2-9595-1418EC621A49.jpeg
0A665404-F39E-489F-BFD0-F8AFC800EAFB.jpeg

A lot of progress is being made since Hobyo administration was built and agreed between Sacad and Saleebaan.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A lot of collaboration between different diaspora

Engineer Soofe gave a briefing a month ago that this was in progress. From the Birmingham US community

The good news is this is being pushed by the diaspora, not our useless politicians in Somalia. We’re close to raising $50 million for first phase.

Inshallah I might chip in with a 100k over the next year

A lot of collaboration between different diaspora

Engineer Soofe gave a briefing a month ago that this was in progress. From the Birmingham US community

The good news is this is being pushed by the diaspora, not our useless politicians in Somalia. We’re close to raising $50 million for first phase.

Inshallah I might chip in with a 100k over the next year
Bro kkk hawiyes need to develop out companies so not rely on turks or chinese for now its ok but lonterm its not good idea

In future inshallah but for now Turks and Chinese are the most successful construction companies in the world for a reason
Bro i see u point but to be great😂😂 u have to start from somewhere u canot become succes overnight alos hawiye companies need to get contract in subsaharan countries to increase their expertise man.kkk
As i told u i am doing civil enginering senior student. Cyprus turkish side. At our university we have lots ofcourse turkish senior enginers but i can tell u its all knowhow and experience which takes sometime than u are good to go.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bro i see u point but to be great😂😂 u have to start from somewhere u canot become succes overnight alos hawiye companies need to get contract in subsaharan countries to increase their expertise man.kkk
As i told u i am doing civil enginering senior student. Cyprus turkish side. At our university we have lots ofcourse turkish senior enginers but i can tell u its all knowhow and experience which takes sometime than u are good to go.
Inshallah. I’ll link you up in future if you’re serious.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He estimates that less than 50 million is required for the entire project View attachment 289013
Hobyo is lucky if that’s the case. The money raised I mentioned are said to be promised shares tho, we’ll see if this works out. Hobyo has had a lot of false starts but at least this is self funded rather than relying on foreign governments like the last Qatar attempt and many before.

@bidenkulaha .
Bro civil enginers are crucial for foundation design at our university we do lots of soil test kk.
For example their different soul one of the problems u see in hobyo is aeolian soil which is deposited by wind bro . The soil u see on hobyo shores come from middle east arabian desert . The soil is caried by the wind than deposited on somali shores. I heard they were having problems some tears backnon soil deposits that bury the shores on hobyo region anyway. Also u meed to do laboratory test for the soil kkk. I dont think we have good labs in somalia but its not that expensive though to buil special soil labs.

These unscrupulous foreign companies will be more than happy to pocket the money and sell dreams. Any structure that is built there will eventually collapse like all the other structures in Hobyo that have disappeared. It's a disaster waiting to happen but the short-sighted politicians are too driven by short-sighted qabyaalad and greed. Aeolian soil has a loose structure, large pores and a low bearing capacity. This is why Hobyo's nickname is Hobyo Godan.

These unscrupulous foreign companies will be more than happy to pocket the money and sell dreams. Any structure that is built there will eventually collapse like all the other structures in Hobyo that have disappeared. It's a disaster waiting to happen but the short-sighted politicians are too driven by short-sighted qabyaalad and greed. Aeolian soil has a loose structure, large pores and a low bearing capacity. This is why Hobyo's nickname is Hobyo Godan.
nope bro aelian soil is loose yes but their is process called densification done by geotechnical engineers to make the soil more dense it can be fixed with right laboroty test and right equipment its not as if its all end their is reason we enginers learn these stuff at uni. Bro so that we can solve these isues. For example i am in cyprus their is this same probelme since its island soil from egypt sahara desert are coming here kkk.
Also liquafication can be problem incase of earth quake a lot of research is done. The moment u have target area with right lab test than u can do the work by solving the soil problem dude we are too advanced now to be stoped by such things .

@bidenkulaha .have read here just to get simplistic laimen language view of this things . Kkk nobody should tell you it cant be fixed we are too advanced for this things. Imagine artificial islands are built in desrt dubai. Also chinese built island in the middle of nowehere kkkk we are too advanced to solve these things.

Attachments

• 20230824_230902.jpg
    20230824_230902.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 59
nope bro aelian soil is loose yes but their is process called densification done by geotechnical engineers to make the soil more dense it can be fixed with right laboroty test and right equipment its not as if its all end their is reason we enginers learn these stuff at uni. Bro so that we can solve these isues. For example i am in cyprus their is this same probelme since its island soil from egypt sahara desert are coming here kkk.
Also liquafication can be problem incase of earth quake a lot of research is done. The moment u have target area with right lab test than u can do the work by solving the soil problem dude we are too advanced now to be stoped by such things .

Sure, a port can be built, that's not the issue bro. The issue is that it will collapse and erode due to its location. UAE, China can afford to rebuild and suppress news about their collapsing and sinking structures. Case in point the palm islands that are sinking at a rate of 5mm per year. Instead of pouring millions into a project that is doomed, why not find a better project with higher returns and long-term stability.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
D204CAD9-F823-416E-99FA-D83D9A22C84F.jpeg
4C73FDC7-CB9B-4F91-98F3-B2226C1D329F.jpeg
B3727B05-CC93-41DC-8FD8-F82AACD2D7C2.jpeg
D0E38EA4-E1E2-4161-AA2E-A8F47A37FAFE.jpeg

So after feasibility study of three potential sites, Buuq is said to be the best and where they will focus.

Benefits without any drawbacks compared to other potential sites, it’s very close to the raw materials needed for construction, has enough depth to stay above the average tsunami, isn’t soft, deep sea is closer, also enough land space (which is hard rock) for the infrastructure needed. All this in conjunction reduces the cost of building the port significantly

Share policy (founder, minimum to buy share, board member) will be announced soon.

9E2C547A-A283-4E9E-B17F-C916AC087A9B.jpeg

Here is the former information minister of Galmudug and current la taliyaha of Qoor Qoor stating his clan's (sacad) intention to build a dry port in Afbarwaaqo in collaboration with beesha cumar maxamuud.

Kulaha if reer mahad and reer hilowe claim the city of Gaalkayco deekada Garacad waxa sheeganaya cabdi ciise and reer nimcaale. Habar dugaag are shameless.

:pachah1:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
AAE2B97E-0EFF-490F-B5C8-E5F4A44EDE7D.jpeg

Feasibility study says Hobyo to Gaan (Southern Hobyo) isn’t possible as it has neither the benefits of the type of rock and deep sea.

Some people will be against accepting that though but this does solve a major issue by having it in the North. Hopefully the share policy is open to as much people as possible and isn’t locked up because there’s major politics behind this port

bidenkulaha

GalYare
View attachment 290905

Feasibility study says Hobyo to Gaan (Southern Hobyo) isn’t possible as it has neither the benefits of the type of rock and deep sea.

Some people will be against accepting that though but this does solve a major issue by having it in the North. Hopefully the share policy is open to as much people as possible and isn’t locked up because there’s major politics behind this port
34km North East of Hobyo

View attachment 290905

Do you have that pic in a higher resolution

Here is the former information minister of Galmudug and current la taliyaha of Qoor Qoor stating his clan's (sacad) intention to build a dry port in Afbarwaaqo in collaboration with beesha cumar maxamuud.

Kulaha if reer mahad and reer hilowe claim the city of Gaalkayco deekada Garacad waxa sheeganaya cabdi ciise and reer nimcaale. Habar dugaag are shameless.

:pachah1:

Can they keep our names out of their mouths? When they're not cursing Garacad, they're threatening or begging to have ownership. Now they're even trying to get MJ help to build Hobyo for them. Kaligood wax ma qabsan karaan?? But if you tell them to attack an unarmed group of people, they are the hardest workers.

If they have any sense they'll return all the looted houses and income from 90s onwards and start over, but they don't care and think their cursed income will help them.

Trending