HIV WOMAN EXPOSED

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LIES. Those text messages were not fake. he had HIV! Periodt

This niggas reputation is now forever in the gutter, no anti smear campaign will exonerate him from being associated with having AIDS laden gus, naftiis dhamaatey, social media is dangerous fr

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This niggas reputation is now forever in the gutter, no anti smear campaign will exonerate him from being associated with having AIDS laden gus, naftiis dhamaatey, social media is dangerous fr

I See You GIF by HBO Max

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you are always so interested in HIV, that's like your calling, dhakhtarad iska noqo kkkk

If they sent me to Mayo Clinic (the best hospital in Minnesota) they will be amazed at how much i know about this disease. I will School them well.

If they sent me to Mayo Clinic (the best hospital in Minnesota) they will be amazed at how much i know about this disease. I will School them well.
Basra how old are you, I guessing 40 - 50, you have the personality of a habaryar, in an endearing way ofc

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra how old are you, I guessing 40 - 50, you have the personality of a habaryar, in an endearing way ofc

Thank you huuno! I agree too, my Habo personality agrees with me good! :williamswtf:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I believe that. You do you have an obsession with HIV/AIDS. It's all coming back to me.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I made a post yesterday about a man who knowingly gave a girl HIV. It now turns out the girl was lying all along. Apparently the guys legal team presented his MyChart which indicated he tested negative for HIV. She has now made her social media accounts private. :kanyehmm:

Fear women. I saw someone say "all women are white women now" and I agree. Stay safe everyone.
Damn This could really happen to any of us
One day you have a big fight with your wife and the next day she is outing you as hiv positive when you are not

Yaraye

VIP
Antibodies of HIV may not show up in one's blood work from 1-6 months of acquiring the disease. His test may have a negative result now despite having HIV. That's the real tea.... :gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Antibodies of HIV may not show up in one's blood work from 1-6 months of acquiring the disease. His test may have a negative result now despite having HIV. That's the real tea.... :gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

He said-- he was diagnosed 7 months before- but had it for a longer time. The boy gave her the HIV. She looked hurt and a fresh victim. Believe me- i have seen that reaction many times

Trending