HIV rate in Somalia

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Islam, bro. Somalis are not degenerates. Despite what we spoke of in that thread regarding degeneracy the vast majority of Somalis are not promiscuous like gaalo.

:deadpeter:in terms of aids we were called tier 3 if i presume correctly. where HIV rates were low and most of it were from foreigners which is mostly muslim countries

Islam, bro. Somalis are not degenerates. Despite what we spoke of in that thread regarding degeneracy the vast majority of Somalis are not promiscuous like gaalo.
The only reason AIDS spread so fast in Africa was the huge amount of "disco clubs" were young men would travel all across getting hiv or transferring it :susp:. I am glad most of my ancestors were nomads so we never came across the city life

Because there’s very little data collection. HIV affects everyone, regardless of religion or ethnicity. No resistance gene exists.
Only way to stop HIV massive rates of transmission back in the 80s in america was closing bathhouses or providing them with covid. I remember one case where a man had sex with over 700 people in his sexual lifetime and he was transmitted HIV everywhere as he was a flight attendant.
Heres an article to read more about him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because there’s very little data collection. HIV affects everyone, regardless of religion or ethnicity. No resistance gene exists.
1616955078632.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The only reason AIDS spread so fast in Africa was the huge amount of "disco clubs" were young men would travel all across getting hiv or transferring it :susp:. I am glad most of my ancestors were nomads so we never came across the city life

There was always some minority urban settlement in Somali society, particularly along the coasts. Heck, during the Middle-Ages the eastern Horn (including Hararghe) was more "urbanized" than the Ethiopian Highlands where urban culture had broken down badly after the Aksumite collapse and the Solomonic Emperors were for generations running, ironically, a nomadic camp court that moved across their realm throughout the year to assert their rule. The Muslim, eastern parts of the Horn flourished during this time due to the Islamic world being dominant in the Red Sea and Indian Ocean back then and this is when you see towns like Saylac, Berbera, Marko and Xamar at their peak and we know from accounts by folks like Idrisi and Battuta that Somalis ("Berberi") were the majority in most of these towns. You think Congo beat us to urbanism?

Think it has more to do with culture.

There was always some minority urban settlement in Somali society, particularly along the coasts. Heck, during the Middle-Ages the eastern Horn (including Hararghe) was more "urbanized" than the Ethiopian Highlands where urban culture had broken down badly after the Aksumite collapse and the Solomonic Emperors were for generations running, ironically, a nomadic camp court that moved across their realm throughout the year to assert their rule. The Muslim, eastern parts of the Horn flourished during this time due to the Islamic world being dominant in the Red Sea and Indian Ocean back then and this is when you see towns like Saylac, Berbera, Marko, Xamar at their peak and we know from accounts by folks like Idrisi and Battuta that Somalis ("Berberi") were the majority in most of these towns. You think Congo beat us to urbanism?

Think it has more to do with culture.
I mean that their culture also benefited from spreading it too