HIV rate in Somalia

I just looked that up too. I saw old maps where it looked like it was mainly prevalent in non-Muslim countries (propaganda?) yet now it looks like it's mainly concentrated in Southern Africa... why is that?
It was never prevalent in muslim countries. Anyone who says that is automatically a liar :deadpeter:

Not sure but countries above 1% are all black ones. Western countries are below 0.30%.

@Molotoff nation is the lowest in the world at 0.009%. I wonder why it's so low. It can't be abstinence because the Bosnians are hot. Maybe they are less horny than others.
USA's at its peak musta been higher. but ig black countries would be higher as it spread quicker thru hetrosexual activities

You implied that perhaps Somalis specifically have a resistance gene.

Show me something that addresses that point. This isn’t it.

You’re pushing a sinister agenda. Somalis can get HIV like anyone else and we need education, especially in Somalia.
The only reason why it hasnt is because having sex before marriage is looked down upon greatly in our society

USA's at its peak musta been higher. but ig black countries would be higher as it spread quicker thru hetrosexual activities

USA is about 0.30%.

HIV is primarily a heterosexual disease. Some African countries where homosexuality is hard to practice have 25-30% of their population with HIV.

The only reason why it hasnt is because having sex before marriage is looked down upon greatly in our society
Let’s not be ignorant. Many people are having intercourse before marriage. We also have an issue with men marrying anything that walks without getting tested, not telling the first wife and that can put her health at risk.

If there was accurate data, I’m sure it would be higher than what’s being reported.

USA is about 0.30%.

HIV is primarily a heterosexual disease. Some African countries where homosexuality is hard to practice have 25-30% of their population with HIV.
I remember where some scientists couldnt believe that HIV spread through a vagina to penis or vice versa but could believe it went through anus to penis :deadmanny:

@Desert Flower i have the gene where if I were HIV positive, my HIV viral load would be 90% lower than the typical HIV person.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
IMG_2233.jpg

I remember where some scientists couldnt believe that HIV spread through a vagina to penis or vice versa but could believe it went through anus to penis :deadmanny:

We aren't immune from HIV though. Only a few Europeans can't catch it. It's referring to viral load.

Trending

Latest posts