HIV rate in Somalia

I don’t understand why the laughing emoji :francis:

There's nothing to understand.

Care to motivate?

Autoimmune diseases are never good news, but I guess there are always worse things.

People with HIV take one pill everyday and in a few months, they have undetectable HIV in their blood. They can marry and have children and live a long full life (God willing) like anybody else. There are now talking about a monthly or annual HIV pill. Much less maintenance and health problems than a diabetic

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Somalia in 2016 was at 0.40%, USA was at 0.30%, but again, difference in population.

Look at Djibouti :chrisfreshhah:

the population is low but somehow they be getting it in:lawd:

seems like reer konfur are immune:rejoice:

Djibouti includes many Xabashi and Afars though who have alot higher numbers. The HIV numbers are underreported in Somalia. Many are not diagnosed and die. I have personally heard of stories like this where one of them would die looking like a skeleton and the spouse will die as a skeleton right after.

And that’s probably severely underreported as it is. This myth that Somalis don’t suffer from same alignments as the west is due to inaccurate reporting.
eh? the vast majority of muslim countries have noticeably low HIV rates. somalia would have to be an anomally to match the hiv rates of undeveloped gaalo nations. though im not surprised the same person who believes somalia tops the charts of rape, child mortality, crime etc. also believes somalia is secretly the HIV hub of the muslim world:drakekidding:

1616957437479.png

As the percentage of Muslims in African countries increase, the HIV rates are shown to decline.

Alhamdulillah for Islam.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I saw the HIV resistance gene in @ozzyoz 23andme results. Here is the link https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalis-have-60-or-90-hiv-immunity-fyi.105964/.
Sudanese Ethiopians and us Somalis have that resistance and countless HIV control genes so basically people can still pop out kids and sex without risk of passing it on. Virus goes into bone marrow hiding since body reduces viral loads so therefore it never develops to AIDS. Just look at the map, we are closer to Arabs than we are to other sub Saharan Africans.

FEATURE-Global-HIV_AIDS-Epidemic_1.png

Due to diin and a little sense of dignity, HIV rates across all Somali territories are incredibly low.

Alx for the Diin and Xishood.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Most of the HIV/Aid carriers in Somalia/Somaliland are Ethiopian migrants. My uncle who works at a clinic in Hargeisa told me how 9/10 of his patients who came in for HIV treatment were Oromos.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
As others have said, it's entirely due to Islam that HIV rates are low in Somalia. Alhamdulillah. We can see the havoc it's wreaking in far wealthier countries like South Africa.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
View attachment 177124

As the percentage of Muslims in African countries increase, the HIV rates are shown to decline.

Alhamdulillah for Islam.
It isn't
As others have said, it's entirely due to Islam that HIV rates are low in Somalia. Alhamdulillah. We can see the havoc it's wreaking in far wealthier countries like South Africa.
Dude it's not entirely due to that. Christian nations also do their marriage too and don't just f*ck multiple partners. Sudan and Somalia and many other people's have some HIV, norovirus and and Herpes immunity/resistance. Stop saying it's entirely do to Islam. Remember HIV only arrived 1960s. And we had the HIV and other control genes way before that because HIV behaves similar to some other viruses in getting into Cell so ancient humans DNA changed over time to adapt and prevent or limit entry of these viruses. Ethiopia also has low Hiv rate and so does Kenya compared to places like Botswana.

Apollo

VIP
Not sure but countries above 1% are all black ones. Western countries are below 0.30%.

@Molotoff nation is the lowest in the world at 0.009%. I wonder why it's so low. It can't be abstinence because the Bosnians are hot. Maybe they are less horny than others.

For a Sub-Saharan African country, 1% is low.

The West has huge ocean barriers from these countries, meanwhile epicenters like Ethiopia and Kenya are near Somalia.

Trending