HIV rate in Somalia

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
For a Sub-Saharan African country, 1% is low.

The West has huge ocean barriers from these countries, meanwhile epicenters like Ethiopia and Kenya are near Somalia.
Ethiopia isn't that bad. Kenya can be. Wanna come with me so we can f*ck Habasha and Kenyan women? Lol jk

Yes because it represents sexual promiscuity

How about the babies who get it from breastfeeding or getting it passed down to them through pregnancy, a newlywed from their spouse after their wedding night, or from a cheating spouse they trusted? Many HIV positive kids in Somalia. Did they engage in promiscuous behavior too?

It doesn't represent sexual promiscuity. Many people who get it don't get it because they are promiscuous.

HIV is not a "degenerate" disease. Show some respect to those who have.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
How about the babies who get it from breastfeeding or getting it passed down to them through pregnancy, a newlywed from their spouse after their wedding night, or from a cheating spouse they trusted? Many HIV positive kids in Somalia. Did they engage in promiscuous behavior too?

It doesn't represent sexual promiscuity. Many people who get it don't get it because they are promiscuous.
Na but generally adult populations who have high rates of Hiv generally represents degeneracy and sexual promiscuity. This doesn't mean there aren't exceptions though.

Na but generally adult populations who have high rates of Hiv generally represents degeneracy and sexual promiscuity. This doesn't mean there aren't exceptions though.

Sex is not the only way to get it. Drug users also get it. They are not degenerates. Many of them are people who fell on hard times and took drugs for the pain and some contracted it that way. Have some sympathy and respect for HIV victims if you're a decent person. Their health care issue is not degeneracy.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Sex is not the only way to get it. Drug users also get it. They are not degenerates. Many of them are people who fell on hard times and took drugs for the pain and some contracted it that way. Have some sympathy and respect for HIV victims if you're a decent person. Their health care issue is not degeneracy.
Some also born with it. But Mod person, you Christian? I see you're Canadian, I was once Canadian

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know. Go count number of Fobs dying of cancer and diabetes- and there is your statistics of HIV deaths. Minus the error margins of course. % -5

1617047424844.png

This HIV resistance meme needs to go. Only a very small number of people have a specific mutation for it. I think some portion of people in Congo is proven to carry higher resistance due to mutation, moreover, resistance doesn't mean immunity.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This HIV resistance meme needs to go. Only a very small number of people have a specific mutation for it. I think some portion of people in Congo is proven to carry higher resistance due to mutation, moreover, resistance doesn't mean immunity.

I know two somalis with this mutations

Extremely religious countries have low rates of HIV, an example would be:
- Indonesia.
- Somalia
- Philippines
- Sudan.

Philippines even has one of the lowest in the world with a 0.1 %

Bosnia & Herzegovina (Huge Christian and Islamic country know for being extremely religious)

has the lowest HIV rate with a 0.009%