HIV DRAMA

Xalimos need to start dating the nerds of our communities, somali techie men never cheat!
So your saying xalimos are dating the “thugs and criminals” lmaoooo….. you sound just like those AA

Somali women are marrying “wadads and their Somali brothers” and getting screwed over and over again! Also, not sure if you noticed but most Somali men are allergic to school and learning a manual labour skill( Which pays a lot!).

Our pool of Somali men is very small! Most Somali men are saqajan dayooth!

So your saying xalimos are dating the “thugs and criminals” lmaoooo….. you sound just like those AA

Somali women are marrying “wadads and their Somali brothers” and getting screwed over and over again! Also, not sure if you noticed but most Somali men are allergic to school and learning a manual labour skill( Which pays a lot!).

Our pool of Somali men is very small! Most Somali men are saqajan dayooth!
Damn chill, I was making a memetic joke :browtf: :russ:. If you're so frustrated with somali men in general, I'd urge you look outside of the community, we live in a globalised world now etc. It can't be healthy to look for a spouse in a demographic that you have a high disdain for.

Damn chill, I was making a memetic joke :browtf: :russ:. If you're so frustrated with somali men in general, I'd urge you look outside of the community, we live in a globalised world now etc. It can't be healthy to look for a spouse in a demographic that you have a high disdain for.
Am not looking for anyone right now since am in school but mentally am already at the point of expanding my options……

Trending

Latest posts