HIV DRAMA

Acting like somalis are immune to it is ignorance theres people back home who got HIV guys who been sleeping around with ethiopians or gone to brothels in ethiopia and they paying extra to go with no protection
Reer Tuulo Are Immune

Screenshot_20211123-192629_Twitter.jpg

This happened more often than you realize back home. I can only speak from a Djiboutian background; a lot of people have AIDS!! I had soo much sheq to share food! I didn’t even like when the maid would make my food. I had to tell my hoyo while am here to cook for me; the maid was oromo and they more often than not have it unfortunately. I was always paranoid going to the suqq to eat. AIDS is no joke it’s scary! The reason why Djiboutians aren’t dying like flies is because the medication is free….

HIV will be cured within 15 years. They already are making major breakthroughs.

What I find so suspect is that it rose rapidly in countries near South Africa just as apartheid was being abolished. The apartheid regime was known to do research on bioweapons.
They are coming out with a vaccine soon. The odds of getting it as a straight male is low. I don't get the hysteria over this virus. If you do somehow get it you can survive off taking just one pill now. Diabetes is a much worse disease, yet no hysteria over it. People continue eating shit food and not exercise putting themselves at risk for diabetes and heart disease the number one reason people die. HIV is not that big of a deal anymore! It's not the 80s.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This happened more often than you realize back home. I can only speak from a Djiboutian background; a lot of people have AIDS!! I had soo much sheq to share food! I didn’t even like when the maid would make my food. I had to tell my hoyo while am here to cook for me; the maid was oromo and they more often than not have it unfortunately. I was always paranoid going to the suqq to eat. AIDS is no joke it’s scary! The reason why Djiboutians aren’t dying like flies is because the medication is free….
Also people hide it under the rug but if word got out that someone got HIV they will be harrassed wherever they go even by their own family

This why I take PREP ( & PEP), use a special liquid formula to wash my genital, and urinate to help clear out a potential infection after everytime having unprotected sex aswell as having a home testing kit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This why I take PREP ( & PEP), use a special liquid formula to wash my genital, and urinate to help clear out a potential infection after everytime having unprotected sex aswell as having a home testing kit.

Prep is FAKE news. Put a Condom on

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also people hide it under the rug but if word got out that someone got HIV they will be harrassed wherever they go even by their own family

Thats true, but if u choose to make it "private" then don't spread it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are coming out with a vaccine soon. The odds of getting it as a straight male is low. I don't get the hysteria over this virus. If you do somehow get it you can survive off taking just one pill now. Diabetes is a much worse disease, yet no hysteria over it. People continue eating shit food and not exercise putting themselves at risk for diabetes and heart disease the number one reason people die. HIV is not that big of a deal anymore! It's not the 80s.

Do not be fooled. Put on a Condom

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

ha ha ha ha ha Bless you-- your PARANOIA IS HEALTHY! STAY SAFE

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
HIV will be cured within 15 years. They already are making major breakthroughs.

What I find so suspect is that it rose rapidly in countries near South Africa just as apartheid was being abolished. The apartheid regime was known to do research on bioweapons.

I doubt they will find cure for HIV virus. Like i said-- 30 years ago, this virus is extremely clever

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis need to normalise STD testing prior to marriage and also whilst married.
A lot of women would at least have a chance to save their babies if they find out before breastfeeding.

Especially Somalis in the diaspora where it's easier to get medical care, get tested before marriage!

oh my God-- this would be awesome if Somalis ever reach a point in life where they are so enlightened and advance to go take STD tests before marriage willingly like u r taking covid test! We can only dream

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These dirty demons are risking even passing on HIV to their children, because a mother can pass it onto her child.

I hope they get an eternity in hellfire.

But today, a pregnant woman will know if she has HIV because during the cause of her pregnancy she goes thru a lot of tests. And then the baby will be fine--if she takes the proper medication- the baby can be born Hiv free

Trending

Latest posts