HIV DRAMA

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yet another Somali Farah giving his wife HIV. My neighbors are Wilding.

To have or Not to have HIV
that is tha question? :(

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
For as long as I've known you which is 30 years you have had an obsession with that disease.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For as long as I've known you which is 30 years you have had an obsession with that disease.

Isn't it interesting huuno. for 30 years talking about Jiini and HIV constantly.

How amazing is this? I will be studied 100 years from now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
HIV? Why are we discussing this? This is not a Somali issue. It's a gaal disease. Moving on...

WnwFyjX.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
HIV? Why are we discussing this? This is not a Somali issue. It's a gaal disease. Moving on...

WnwFyjX.jpg
Acting like somalis are immune to it is ignorance theres people back home who got HIV guys who been sleeping around with ethiopians or gone to brothels in ethiopia and they paying extra to go with no protection

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Acting like somalis are immune to it is ignorance theres people back home who got HIV guys who been sleeping around with ethiopians or gone to brothels in ethiopia and they paying extra to go with no protection
So some niggas in Somaliweyn need stoning for adultery is what you are telling me? Informative, thank you.

WnwFyjX.jpg

Mercury

VIP
One problem is the somalis who do sleep around don't believe in protection than once they marry they infect their partner some even know they have HIV but wont tell their partner

Mercury

VIP
There was this somali girl who was giving birth than as she just given birth and was about to breastfed the baby the husband stopped her and confessed hes got HIV and she can't breatfed the baby cause it's likely she got it too she did some test snd she came out positive ehile the baby got negative

There was this somali girl who was giving birth than as she just given birth and was about to breastfed the baby the husband stopped her and confessed hes got HIV and she can't breatfed the baby cause it's likely she got it too she did some test snd she came out positive ehile the baby got negative

I hope she killed him, because it's not just her at risk, her baby needs to get tested also. Walahi that deserves a slow, painful death.

Slow painful death is too nice they should get tortured for years

Nothing is more infuriating than a so-called Muslim man who sleeps around, he not only has a wife, but is permitted more than one wife, but he prefers to stick his penis into diseased women. Thus, risking his life, his wife's life, his children and everyone he comes in contact with.

I wish all the worst in the world and in the hereafter, upon these kind of men, there is no word that can describe how evil and revolting they are. Imagine some innocent little baby, born with HIV, because his father is a degenerate. I welcome news about men like this getting boiled alive or having their entire body dunked into a vat of acid.

Mercury

VIP
These dirty demons are risking even passing on HIV to their children, because a mother can pass it onto her child.

I hope they get an eternity in hellfire.
Back home these things isn't talked about alot in most cases the wife gets infected from her husband and when she finds out she got HIV he points finger and blames her and than runs away and goes into hiding

There was this woman her kids got kicked out of school because other parents told the school those kids their mother got HIV and also nobody will rent out a house to someone with HIV

Mercury

VIP
Nothing is more infuriating than a so-called Muslim man who sleeps around, he not only has a wife, but is permitted more than one wife, but he prefers to stick his penis into diseased women. Thus, risking his life, his wife's life, his children and everyone he comes in contact with.

I wish all the worst in the world and in the hereafter, upon these kind of men, there is no word that can describe how evil and revolting they are. Imagine some innocent little baby, born with HIV, because his father is a degenerate. I welcome news about men like this getting boiled alive or having their entire body dunked into a vat of acid.
In my opinion even if he had 4 wives such a person would still sleep around cause they will never be satisfied its no different than an addict looking for their next high

Back home these things isn't talked about alot in most cases the wife gets infected from her husband and when she finds out she got HIV he points finger and blames her and than runs away and goes into hiding

There was this woman her kids got kicked out of school because other parents told the school those kids their mother got HIV and also nobody will rent out a house to someone with HIV

Somalis need to normalise STD testing prior to marriage and also whilst married.
A lot of women would at least have a chance to save their babies if they find out before breastfeeding.

Especially Somalis in the diaspora where it's easier to get medical care, get tested before marriage!

Apollo

VIP
HIV will be cured within 15 years. They already are making major breakthroughs.

What I find so suspect is that it rose rapidly in countries near South Africa just as apartheid was being abolished. The apartheid regime was known to do research on bioweapons.

Trending

Latest posts