History of the Tutsi genocide

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man is also Abahutu:
rudasingwa-pic1.jpg

People also ignore that not every Somali has idealized features either.
maybe male members from these communities married other women, but haplogroup obviously never changes? woudln't this explain the different features despite having the same ancestor? kind of like the rainbow colored jews today in Israel? dark, white brown, etc.. but all are jews, and their different complexions being the result of where in the world they were?

@James Dahl

Check this out,
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=44542

"Based on these results I appear to be ~55% Cushitic, ~5% hunter-gatherer (most likely from an indigenous East African source), and ~40% Bantu. Based on the results of other Tutsis, they appear to be ~65% Cushitic, ~5% h&g (so collectively ~70% South Cushitic or Iraqw-like, if we assume that the Cushitic speaking ancestors of the Tutsi carried some h&g ancestry), and ~30% Bantu. Hutus are probably most similar to neighboring Bantu speaking groups in Tanzania, particularly those along the southern shores of Lake Victoria (some of whom like the Sakuma were sampled by Tishkoff et al. 2009), who unlike other Bantu speakers like the Kikuyu and Rangi (who inhabit territory once heavily populated by SC speakers) are overwhelmingly West African at about ~85% with only minor SC admixture at about ~15%. However, I do expect some variation, especially among those families with recent ancestors from two + of the three ethnicities."

These autosomal studies are so sketchy, what do any of these percentages even mean? What the hell is "east african"?

After the Tutsi, probably the Kikuyu and/or Kamba are the most Cushitic Bantus.

Also, maybe some Bantu tribes that live around the Iraqw in the Ngorongoro area.

lol @ Ngorongoro :dead:

Kikuyu-Kamba and Taita-Chagga are the most admixed Bantus. They are classified as Northeast Bantuids phenotypically. However, I noticed it is only certain sub-clans from those groups that maintain a strong, if any pseudo-Cushitic appearance. Most of them look like typical Madows. I bet their look came about by the Maasai anyway, as many were assimilated by those Bantu tribes.

The 19th Century Maasai Civil Wars
"This permanently weakened the Kwavi and was a great relief to the many tribes they had terrorised and cowed. The survivors took refuge among the neighbouring tribes like the Chagga, Kikuyu and people around the coast and Arusha."
http://notes.brainshareonline.com/open_content/notes/1638-the-19th-century-maasai-civil-wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending