History of the Tutsi genocide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Houtu aren't "full Bantu" either though, that was my point.

Houtous are far more Niger-Congo/Bantu by blood than the Tutsi. Hence, why they look so different.

Some Tutsis cluster near the Samburu all the way in North Kenya.

Not a single Houtou can ever cluster like that.

A lot of these "differences" were invented by the Belgian colonial authorities for divide-and-rule.

Wrong.

These differences are based on racial/biological differences.

I have seen Tutsi Rwandans and Houtou Rwandans on 23andMe.

They are NOT the same.

I'm sure there are differences, but Tutsi are genetically closer to Houtu than Somali, or any other ethnic group for that matter.

Apollo

VIP
I'm sure there are differences, but Tutsi are genetically closer to Houtu than Somali, or any other ethnic group for that matter.

Tutsis are autosomally in between Horners, Nilotes, and Bantus. Some Tutsis who are autosomally predominantly South Cushitic can be closer to Somalis overall than to their neighbour Houtous.

Royal/Upper-caste Tutsis are generally more Cushitic than lower-caste Tutsis.

Apollo

VIP
Tutsis have almost 0% Cushitic lineages

You are misleading people.

Paternal haplogroups are prone to founder effects and can be extremely misleading when it comes to autosomal ancestry.

Chadic North Cameroonians are 95% R1b, but those folks are over 95% Sub-Saharan African.

Tutsi autosomal ancestry and maternal ancestry is significantly Cushitic. Especially South Cushitic. Tutsis come from Iraqw-like people who moved into the Rwandan highlands.

Tutsis have extremely large percentages of Neolithic Levantine ancestry. This is 100% from Cushites, no other way. Ancient DNA from Malawi has 0% of this component.

How am I misleading people? You are saying Tutsis are some lost tribe of Darood or something, I am pointing out how that is not true, I am not the one misleading people

If Tutsi were founded by South Cushites the Tutsi, especially aristocratic Tutsi, would have the same YDNA as Iraqw. They don't.

Autosomal cushitic without any Y lineages means they intermarried with South Cushitic women, which is the opposite of the proposed hypothesis.

Apollo

VIP
If Tutsi were founded by South Cushites the Tutsi, especially aristocratic Tutsi, would have the same YDNA as Iraqw. They don't.

Autosomal cushitic without any Y lineages means they intermarried with South Cushitic women, which is the opposite of the proposed hypothesis.

As I said before, their Y-Chromosome is Bantu, big deal: founder effects, bottlenecks etc.

Autosomally, they are not typically Bantu not even typical East Bantu. They are the most Cushitic admixed Bantu population. Even more so than the Kikuyu who have a lot of E1b1b1.

Apollo

VIP

Anuaks in Southwest Ethiopia are 90% E1b1a-M2 (the Bantu marker), due to a Luhya/Luo founder effect in their population.

Yet they cluster with Dinkas & Nuers and are autosomally +80% ancestral Nilotic.

Y-Chromosome profiles can be misleading.

That's a weird view man, Kikuyu are legit very closely related to Somali, and the big differences come from Nilote admixture not Bantu.

Apollo

VIP
That's a weird view man, Kikuyu are legit very closely related to Somali, and the big differences come from Nilote admixture not Bantu.

I found a full Tutsi on 23andMe with royal clan ties (elite Tutsi) and he almost clusters where Borana Kenyans cluster.

There's no way the Tutsi are typical Bantus.

Studies on them are being suppressed by the Rwandan and Burundi governments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending