Hirshabelle Upper House Elections - Senator Muse Suudi retains seat

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Guul to Hirshabelle, I hope nothing but the best for one of the most resourceful states in the country :)

Sultan of Hawiye
241859564_4245589918843249_3397222782264486087_n.jpg

241909015_1820504508110068_918079439360675138_n.jpg

Last edited:
They think Caanjex is NN 🤣 dfkm!

These Gedo people are broken. When the Gedo thing said made that statement I knew for certain that he was taking from his ass and is bleeding inside. Nothing is better than your enemy being confused inside and out. This is a sign of a solid victory.

I can’t believe NN bots claiming Caanjex is NN we Xawaadles only support him because of his anti Farmaajo stance :pachah1: And its funny how you guys think a girl who Fahad tried to steal her seat is NN😁

I can’t believe NN bots claiming Caanjex is NN we Xawaadles only support him because of his anti Farmaajo stance :pachah1: And its funny how you guys think a girl who Fahad tried to steal her seat is NN😁

These Gedo people are clueless. They are miskeen people. They try to put their spirits high by telling one another false information. A loser is someone who does the same thing and expects a different result. Low IQ people. Easy to manipulate and enslave.

NN got hoodwinked bamboozled and flat out deceived :trumpsmirk:

We just done a coup in Mogadishu and Farmajoo is under house arrest. Who's bright idea was it to make some low IQ from Gedo the president of Mogadishu.

I am a proud person. No way a bush person from Gedo who my grandfather enslaved will be giving orders. These people are dumb. Very slow for them to understand what is happening.

Jungle

VIP
Axmed daaci speech after the final result
Axmed daaci is not cbb and a man who has alot of respect within banaadir and the surrounding areas Shabaab never took over medina when they took over most of xamar, wasnt xaaji muuse or finish there. Shabaab blew off 1 of his legs during qoslaaye period. Guuleeyso axmed daaci

No way can non mudulood understand what axmed said here, have a listen lol

Axmed daaci speech after the final result
Axmed daaci is not cbb and a man who has alot of respect within banaadir and the surrounding areas Shabaab never took over medina when they took over most of xamar, wasnt xaaji muuse or finish there. Shabaab blew off 1 of his legs during qoslaaye period. Guuleeyso axmed daaci

No way can non mudulood understand what axmed said here, have a listen lol
It was Mucaraad vs Independent candidate no CBB was present. Very good news 💪🏾

Day 2 of Hirshabelle Elections:

3 seats to be elected for Hirshabelle upper house.

1. Tarzan (Himilo Qaran) vs Dufle (UPD) - Mudolood

2. Hassan Kobac (Independent) vs Osman Maow (UPD) - Gugundhabe

3. Xanafi (Himilo Qaran) vs Drs Aisha Hussein (UPD) - Xawaadle

My predictions:

1. Tarzan
2. Hassan Kobac
3. Drs Aisha

NN Bots Will be claiming random senators kkkk! They are left with not even the crumbs 😁🤣

Jungle

VIP
Tarzan out in the first round nn fail again. Love to see it. People on here saying he was sharifs candidate based on what?
That he made him mayor of mogadishu 10 years ago and that he doesnt like qoslaaye? :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts