Hirshabelle Allows Al-Shabaab To Visit Their Wives

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

After a long day's work of setting isbaaros & killing innocents they're able to stroll into Beledweyne to please their wives.
:dead:

My uncle told me that if these dogs see a married woman they like, they'll say the husband is a kafir and take his wife. They also cut off a mans tongue for speaking out against them.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These are the same people Puntland sent truckloads of aid to last year.
75367581_773126833100839_3359582423191912448_o.jpg

We even paid money to get the aid through the 300 hootoo checkpoints between Baraxley and Beledweyne. All this time, we were feeding and clothing Al Shabaab.
:dwill:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP

We even paid money to get the aid through the 300 hootoo checkpoints between Baraxley and Beledweyne. All this time, we were feeding and clothing Al Shabaab.
Well I could say the same for puntities we been feeding you for the last 30 years my son :mjlaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Well I could say the same for puntities we been feeding you for the last 30 years my son :mjlaugh:
You haven't fed us anything. We give you money and you give us food. It's a business transaction and can't be compared to the unprecedented national free aid campaign we conducted for you last year.

The truth is we have given you preferential treatment on imports from Bosaso port. Mogadishu port was closed by mooryaans for many years so Bosaso port was your lifeline.

We currently only buy produce from you out of Somalinimo. Hirshabelle is far from the only place in the region that farms and we are currently exploring other options in addition to increasing local production.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
You haven't fed us anything. We give you money and you give us food. It's a business transaction and can't be compared to the unprecedented national free aid campaign we conducted for you last year.

The truth is we have given you preferential treatment on imports from Bosaso port. Mogadishu port was closed by mooryaans for many years so Bosaso port was your lifeline.

We currently only buy produce from you out of Somalinimo. Hirshabelle is far from the only place in the region that farms and we are currently exploring other options in addition to increasing local production.
You forgot about Qardho? We also took part and raised funds and aided the people of qardho
You're trying to score low points from act of kindness and good deeds sxb that's low :francis:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You forgot about Qardho? We also took part and raised funds and aided the people of qardho
You're trying to score low points from act of kindness and good deeds sxb that's low :francis:
I didn't see that. It's greatly appreciated, but you guys need to take Al Shabaab seriously.

Puntland and Hirshabelle are economic partners and it should stay that way. Hirshabelle People, (not the admin) raised money for Qardho as well. We shouldn't use charity as FKD.

Other than that long live Hirshabelle and Puntland ❤
73946250-85CC-4696-A7A0-1DBCD9483F92.jpeg

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
There’s Al-Shabab everywhere some hide it better than others

Wonder what’s your agenda 🤨
Ok I am saying that there's so many here that they made it a policy they are aware that there are many al shabaab that come to the city so this way they don't do anything wrong.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

I didn't see that. It's greatly appreciated, but you guys need to take Al Shabaab seriously.

Nigga got humbled quick :drakelaugh:

tumblr_mhrjpfEhch1s2xprbo1_250.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If this doesn't tell you how spineless our leaders are, I don't know what will.

Our ppl are being slapped around by murtad khawarij and ajnabis. So humiliating. I thing now I understand why we each claim our qabil regions instead of collecting L's by association. The south is a mess and it's damaging our name nation wide.

Trending