Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

Saaxib, listne to me
you cannot love a woman who you have never met
stop arguing with me now it is stupid
U are like a little kid who saw toy story 3 now thinks he can be buzz lightyear
or wears an ironman suit and thinks hes ironman
U have not ever beenin love with a woman, actual love happens in a relationship, u cannot comprehend something u have never experienced, what u are experiencing is fake

If a man desires an apple that he has never tasted, he fantasies about how good it will taste like, to the point he claims he knows how this apple tastes without ever tasting it, would you think he is crazy or not?
you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

wasnt romantic at all, no marriage is romantic, its hard work and difficulty and patience, its like a buisness, its not there to make u feel good, thats only for jannah
U are projecting ur idea of perfection onto a relationship with a women
Ur going to get bored of ur wife after a while and desire another women, but won't be able to act on it cos ur too scared to betray ur wife, u will live ur life in between struggle and peace
but there is no room for lovey dovey romance pleasure in this dunya except for a miniscule amount of time until the facade wears off
Our forefathers ... remained in lifelong committed marriages with their Somali wives.
There is nothing about a "lifelong committed marriage" that projects perfection. Its hard work is self-evident in the words "lifelong"and 'commitment'. I did not say marriage was going to be perfect. I said it was a lifelong commitment that obviously requires sacrifice and patience.

You're only seeing what you want to see in my text, not what I am actually saying.

you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
Yes that example describes how I try to convince u out of ur stupid ideas of womans nature and u r too arrogant to accept the truth and throw baseless insults at me because you know u cannot intellectually rival me.
And this other man is jsut too naive he thinks all woman are like huurl ayn or something
I can't wait till he actuallys gets with a woman and ends up hating her:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

There is nothing about a "lifelong committed marriage" that projects perfection. Its hard work is self-evident in the words "lifelong"and 'commitment'. I did not say marriage was going to be perfect. I said it was a lifelong commitment that obviously requires sacrifice and patience.

You're only seeing what you want to see in my text, not what I am actually saying.
the fact u believe in love dovey romance and love is proof u idealise marriage

How can u love imperfection?
u also sed u have eternal love for somali women.
All love is a lie anyways, anything u love will harm u, I urge u to love everything u love in moderacy

But here you are an elderly man arguing with a "young miskeen boy" about how love isn't real, how stupid love is. About how the world is a big depressing place. How Somali women are not worthy of respect and love.

Our forefathers made love songs some of you guys would consider simp-ing by your definition. They made poems, and remained in lifelong committed marriages with their Somali wives. I respect my ancestors, my forefathers. I share their eternal love for our Somali women. So what if I shared a deeply personal story of how I fell in love (not lusted for) a Somali woman I saw. Why would you guys weaponise something that was deeply personal to me and try and use it against me in that way?
I like Somali men like you. Much respect!

U really like soyboys like him?
Does ur man act like this?
I wouldn’t consider him a soy boy though. Isn’t it normal if you’re a heterosexual man to love women lol? He definitely loves me and does nice things for me. But still corrects me if I’m heading in the wrong direction or about to make an error.

I wouldn’t consider him a soy boy though. Isn’t it normal if you’re a heterosexual man to love women lol? He definitely loves me and does nice things for me. But still corrects me if I’m heading in the wrong direction or about to make an error.
Exactly. And may Allah bless your relationship and you both

@hamar_oo_iidil

this whole lovey dovey bs you believe in, is a game women play on unsuspecting men such as yourself. To then mock and laugh behind your back with their actual lovers.

love is a business, you see what you like in women but what do you have to offer in exchange.

Can you dominate a woman physical, mentally and emotionally.
Because if you can’t then you have nothing to offer a woman that She can’t do for herself.

Not on that level it isn't
His love for women is over the top, in no way u can tell me it is attractive for a man to fall in love with u so hard he wants to write poems for u and u are the centre of his life, and he hasnt even met u yet
seems more creepy to me than anything

is a game women play on unsuspecting men such as yourself. T
No shaytaan is the one playing a game on him
Women aswell fall in love with men easily and act stupid like this man
all humans are idiots
I respect the woman who can manipulate men though and are not ruled by their insecurity and emotions

How can u love imperfection?
u also sed u have eternal love for somali women.
All love is a lie anyways, anything u love will harm u, I urge u to love everything u love in moderacy
Loving imperfection is what true love is. True love is loving something/someone despite their flaws (imperfections) and unconditionally. You cannot be a Muslim without believing in true unconditional love because thats what believing in and loving Allah is all about. I'm not saying Allah is imperfect but certainly by human imagination/comprehension some of what God does on this planet is inconsistent. Like why has God engineered us as humans to be capable of such evils like murder and rape? Why does God starve children? Why does God allow for man to pollute this world and poison our beautiful Mother Nature? I don't know. Nobody knows. We can only idealise as to possible justifications. But like Allah says some of these things (his ways) are beyond our ability to comprehend and thus we rest with him our unconditional love accepting things we cannot make sense of.

Loving imperfection is what true love is.
No its fake love,
u can only truly love Allah
everything else fails in comparison to that
u guys really love the dunya so much that it has become the centre of your heart
Allah is the only one who can occupy your heart with that much love and devotion and attention
How can anyone truly love imperfection excpet they fall into delusions themselves

Not on that level it isn't
His love for women is over the top, in no way u can tell me it is attractive for a man to fall in love with u so hard he wants to write poems for u and u are the centre of his life, and he hasnt even met u yet
seems more creepy to me than anything
I met her.

I never said she was the centre of my life.

Writing poems is an actual occupation that people actually do. Poems actually make languages beautiful. Writing poems will always be cool

ike why has God engineered us as humans to be capable of such evils like murder and rape? Why does God starve children? Why does God allow for man to pollute this world and poison our beautiful Mother Nature? I don't know. Nobody knows.
I know, Because Allah wants good for us

No shaytaan is the one playing a game on him
Women aswell fall in love with men easily and act stupid like this man
all humans are idiots
I respect the woman who can manipulate men though and are not ruled by their insecurity and emotions
Here is your home work for today my son.

female manipulation
Female sh!t testing

Trending