Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

lets do a quick experiment :lolbron:

go to tiktok and search up #somalitiktok and #arabtiktok

sspot2.jpg

sspot.jpg

sspot3.jpg

sspot4.jpg

As you can see, both of these groups of people have their degenerates. The only difference is that 2 out of 4 Somali women are wearing hijabs and behaving like th$ts. When Arab women want to act like th$ts, they take off the hijab and do it, but Somalis keep the hijab on while behaving like th$ts. The hijab shows everyone that you are Muslim. If Somalis didn't wear the hijab while doing these activities, no one would even know they were Somali. They would think you were an Ethiopian Christian or some shit. By the way, Arabs are worse, they just hide it better.

Clearly the above woman is not dancing like a cheap sl*t like one of those xalimos shaking their booty for an ice cream in turkey in a see through dress.
Sir……. No just no.
See ? Your proving her point by how if it’s your “beloved” Arab woman… y’all go easy and still find a way to bash a Somali woman.

I get it, the dancing the halimo did was cringe, but pole dancing is more sexualized. No one like dances and someone thinks… oh how innocent. If you tell someone your a pole dancer … automatically you’ll think a negative thing to it.

lets do a quick experiment :lolbron:

go to tiktok and search up #somalitiktok and #arabtiktok

View attachment 233733

View attachment 233732
View attachment 233734
View attachment 233735
As you can see, both of these groups of people have their degenerates. The only difference is that 2 out of 4 Somali women are wearing hijabs and behaving like th$ts. When Arab women want to act like th$ts, they take off the hijab and do it, but Somalis keep the hijab on while behaving like th$ts. The hijab shows everyone that you are Muslim. If Somalis didn't wear the hijab while doing these activities, no one would even know they were Somali. They would think you were an Ethiopian Christian or some shit. By the way, Arabs are worse, they just hide it better.

that’s true , I said the same a few months ago . Somalis don’t respect the hijab and act any way with it on and wonder why ajanabis attack them 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Feminism is a disease even cadaan girls are woke to it. They are indeed the inventors of this twisted idealogy.

You low IQ sexists are easily swindled. She poses half nakes and it is an NFT creator. Since she's against first wave feminism, why does she work? Why is she trying to start her business ventures? Shouldn't she be in the kitchen and making her husband a sandwich? Early first wave feminism is why she can market and work.

She's a grifter whose realised that crypto 'bros' tend to lap up an-feminism stuff and many guys are too dumb to actually use their brain cells.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You low IQ sexists are easily swindled. She poses half nakes and it is an NFT creator. Since she's against first wave feminism, why does she work? Why is she trying to start her business ventures? Shouldn't she be in the kitchen and making her husband a sandwich? Early first wave feminism is why she can market and work.

She's a grifter whose realised that crypto 'bros' tend to lap up an-feminism stuff and many guys are too dumb to actually use their brain cells.
Her message is kinda right tho? I agree she’s a grifter but the state is definitely pushing for the family unit to be broken up and women are told to put career over. I don’t believe it’s born out of feminism but instead corporatism but feminists are useful idiots.

The first tiktok is a Roma-Gypsy street beggar who usually wear head-scarfs.

The second tiktok is a mixed-race half White American and half Iranian.

None of them are Arab Muslim hijabi's like the op claimed.

Sir……. No just no.
See ? Your proving her point by how if it’s your “beloved” Arab woman… y’all go easy and still find a way to bash a Somali woman.
I never claimed to love arab women, I don't care about arab women they're not my people.. I'll also stop caring about Somali women and treat you like any other women I see on the street.. Happy?
I get it, the dancing the halimo did was cringe, but pole dancing is more sexualized. No one like dances and someone thinks… oh how innocent. If you tell someone your a pole dancer … automatically you’ll think a negative thing to it.

I never claimed to love arab women, I don't care about arab women they're not my people.. I'll also stop caring about Somali women and treat you like any other women I see on the street.. Happy?
I saw your later post where you condemned her actions. My bad sir. And I didn’t mean that you love Arab women. Just that you seemed to bring in that halimo who did what she did, when pole dancing is not innocent at all.

I saw your later post where you condemned her actions. My bad sir. And I didn’t mean that you love Arab women. Just that you seemed to bring in that halimo who did what she did, when pole dancing is not innocent at all.
My comment was in reference to the first video.. As for the pole dancer of course it is wrong to wear the hijab while doing strip tease.. But in my opinion we can't compare with the booty shaking women and the pole dancer one to one, the context and the way the things happened are all different. You remember the ice cream seller in turkey was shouting ya Somali while the girls kept on shaking their ass for him in front of millions of viewers, that in my opinion was a very shameful act especially if you are a Somali woman with dignity and honor.. Normally if an cadan or any other woman was behaving this way it wouldn't bother me at all since I don't care about ajnabi women and their honor. I hope you get the point..

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol, it is the truth and it goes for Somali women as well. Look at that Murad Merali guy and his shocking scandal. Do you see Pakistanis claiming him and using his degeneracy as a representation of their people? No. They treated him as a wayward individual.

Deep down I know you agree with me.
He’s half Pakistani, arab and turkish and they are all not claiming him.

My comment was in reference to the first video.. As for the pole dancer of course it is wrong to wear the hijab while doing strip tease.. But in my opinion we can't compare with the booty shaking women and the pole dancer one to one, the context and the way the things happened are all different. You remember the ice cream seller in turkey was shouting ya Somali while the girls kept on shaking their ass for him in front of millions of viewers, that in my opinion was a very shameful act especially if you are a Somali woman with dignity and honor.. Normally if an cadan or any other woman was behaving this way it wouldn't bother me at all since I don't care about ajnabi women and their honor. I hope you get the point..
What that halimo did is ridiculous and I have no sympathy for hijabis that behave in that manner.
I just think some folks are thirsty for attention and are willing to overshare anything.

What that halimo did is ridiculous and I have no sympathy for hijabis that behave in that manner.
I just think some folks are thirsty for attention and are willing to overshare anything.
I agree, but some people are defending or justifying this kinda behavior.. Even this thread was made in defense of such women, just ask @Dibleyy or @Angelina both would die defending this kinda behavior well knowing it is wrong.. Then we have cuqdad ridden low iq creatures like @Rocktheboat who thinks we are less men for speaking on such bad behavior because apparently in 2022 nothing is off limits and everyone can just behave as they wish. Even if this means driving down the reputation and honor of fellow Somali sisters and shaming the hijab in the process.

I agree, but some people are defending or justifying this kinda behavior.. Even this thread was made in defense of such women, just ask @Dibleyy or @Angelina both would die defending this kinda behavior well knowing it is wrong.. Then we have cuqdad ridden low iq creatures like @Rocktheboat who thinks we are less men for speaking on such bad behavior because apparently in 2022 nothing is off limits and everyone can just behave as they wish. Even if this means driving down the reputation and honor of fellow Somali sisters and shaming the hijab in the process.
I’m gonna need you to calm down. Don’t heighten your blood pressure for little old me :browtf:

Nope just giving you back your shit.. Xalimos like you doesn't deserve to be treated with respect.
Warya, I don't know who raised you but its absolutely unacceptable for you to tell a woman she "doesn't deserve to be treated with respect". Thats some foul, psycho shit. I'm sad that some brothers on here can speak with such anger and disrespect towards our sisters. Clearly you cannot control your anger/emotions like a real man, and resort instead to such vile language to win arguments as oppose to engaging with people on this forum respectfully and rationally. You should really apologise to the sister immediately and take back those words

Warya, I don't know who raised you but its absolutely unacceptable for you to tell a woman she "doesn't deserve to be treated with respect". Thats some foul, psycho shit. I'm sad that some brothers on here can speak with such anger and disrespect towards our sisters. Clearly you cannot control your anger/emotions like a real man, and resort instead to such vile language to win arguments as oppose to engaging with people on this forum respectfully and rationally. You should really apologise to the sister immediately and take back those words
Who are you again? :heh: :draketf::wtf:

Trending