Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

Didn’t y’all say arabs never do this? 🤨 This is the third video I’ve seen of an Hijabi woman dancing and it wasn’t Somali why is it when they’re doing it or another ethnicity they get called ‘having fun’ or ‘being herself’ but whenever it’s a Somali girl the WHOLE FUCKING MUSLIM UMMAH wants to come together to shame that girl and say contradicting comments like ‘May Allah guide you’ and how wrong it is, while Somali guys have the audacity to call her and let other men do the same.

I truly believe the ummah only notices sinning more when it’s a black hijabi woman and will police her more. Why have I had a arab woman who doesn’t wear hijab come up to me and proceed to ask ME WHY I DONT WEAR HIJAB!!?? Like are you above Islam and it’s word now?!? Truly done with the contradictions, I sometimes wish I was born in a Eritrean or Sudanese or habesha household because compared to the Somali community those groups seem to be so much easier as a woman 🤦🏾‍♀️

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Somali women more modest than the Arabs and Asians for sure. They were first to wear jilbaab in dibada.

That is because Somali men lead the way and then other Muslim men from other backgrounds then feel brave enough to start insulting Somali girls.
Believe me that woman isn't going to be attacked by the men of her ethnic group and if they do, they'll call her 'Muslim woman' rather than baiting out her origins. They'll treat her as a wayward individual who has nothing to do with them, or the vast majority of their women. They're smarter than Somalis.

The thing is, other communities aren't as insular and obsessed with their own people as Somalis. We copy each other, police each other, comment on each other and attack each other. There is no sense of individuality when it comes to Somalis. Look at the Murad Merali case for example, do you see the Pakistani or Yemeni community all getting involved and being attacked or shames by Merali's actions? No, they treat him as individual, hence that Arab lady wherevever she is from isn't going to get 100s of lets say for example Libyan men claiming her and then using her actions to smear all Libyan women or Arab women, which is what Somalis do unfortunately.

Clearly the above woman is not dancing like a cheap sl*t like one of those xalimos shaking their booty for an ice cream in turkey in a see through dress.
She's pole dancing, which is 10 times more sexualised than dancing. The girl wasn't even wearing a see-through dress. Why lie?

The other Xalimos that were dancing where wearing hijabs and abayas. So again, why lie?

You seriously are a hypocrite. You'll lie and go online call your women sl$ts, but get angry if anyone even alludes to Somali men.

You're the type of Somali man that will go on tiktok and cuss out your own women and then give Arab men the green light.

That is because Somali men lead the way and then other Muslim men from other backgrounds then feel brave enough to start insulting Somali girls.
Believe me that woman isn't going to be attacked by the men of her ethnic group and if they do, they'll call her 'Muslim woman' rather than baiting out her origins. They'll treat her as a wayward individual who has nothing to do with them, or the vast majority of their women. They're smarter than Somalis.

The thing is, other communities aren't as insular and obsessed with their own people as Somalis. We copy each other, police each other, comment on each other and attack each other. There is no sense of individuality when it comes to Somalis. Look at the Murad Merali case for example, do you see the Pakistani or Yemeni community all getting involved and being attacked or shames by Merali's actions? No, they treat him as individual, hence that Arab lady wherevever she is from isn't going to get 100s of lets say for example Libyan men claiming her and then using her actions to smear all Libyan women or Arab women, which is what Somalis do unfortunately.
@Angelina, we had a lovely discussion today, why ruin it? It was going so well, we discussed then finished with a good note. Now you are starting all over again, destroying the good will we had. Why? Why do this?

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
never live to please others is my philosophy. This is the only life we’re our choices have consequences best to make your own decision and drown out haters

@Angelina, we had a lovely discussion today, why ruin it? It was going so well, we discussed then finished with a good note. Now you are starting all over again, destroying the good will we had. Why? Why do this?
Lol, it is the truth and it goes for Somali women as well. Look at that Murad Merali guy and his shocking scandal. Do you see Pakistanis claiming him and using his degeneracy as a representation of their people? No. They treated him as a wayward individual.

Deep down I know you agree with me.

Lol, it is the truth and it goes for Somali women as well. Look at that Murad Merali guy and his shocking scandal. Do you see Pakistanis claiming him and using his degeneracy as a representation of their people? No. They treated him as a wayward individual.

Deep down I know you agree with me.
@Angelina maacaanto, you don’t know what I feel deep down, I stick to my principles, in what I believe in. But to be honest i prefer you @Angelina than this so called lady named @Dibleyy who is ultra militant feminist extremist borderline Hitler level at this rate, ridiculous.

It’s always “Somali men this Somali men that” from this atrocious so called lady named @Dibleyy, unbelievable, I will make dua to the guy who will marry this lady named @Dibleyy, he really needs it, I wish him all the best indeed.

Laagite

الداروودي

Didn’t y’all say arabs never do this? 🤨 This is the third video I’ve seen of an Hijabi woman dancing and it wasn’t Somali why is it when they’re doing it or another ethnicity they get called ‘having fun’ or ‘being herself’ but whenever it’s a Somali girl the WHOLE FUCKING MUSLIM UMMAH wants to come together to shame that girl and say contradicting comments like ‘May Allah guide you’ and how wrong it is, while Somali guys have the audacity to call her and let other men do the same.

I truly believe the ummah only notices sinning more when it’s a black hijabi woman and will police her more. Why have I had a arab woman who doesn’t wear hijab come up to me and proceed to ask ME WHY I DONT WEAR HIJAB!!?? Like are you above Islam and it’s word now?!? Truly done with the contradictions, I sometimes wish I was born in a Eritrean or Sudanese or habesha household because compared to the Somali community those groups seem to be so much easier as a woman 🤦🏾‍♀️
generalizing isn't good, I and many male members never said anything about our Somali(ethnic) queens. It is well known that there are more brown hoes than Xalimo hoes the difference between both Xalimos tend to go viral since we are a loud sub-species (cravus-attentus ).

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Clearly the above woman is not dancing like a cheap sl*t like one of those xalimos shaking their booty for an ice cream in turkey in a see through dress.
Facts, all I see is an older Hijabi lady having some good ole fun. No touching or inappropriate actions.

She's pole dancing, which is 10 times more sexualised than dancing. The girl wasn't even wearing a see-through dress. Why lie?
My comment was in reference to the first video.
The other Xalimos that were dancing where wearing hijabs and abayas. So again, why lie?
We both know what xalimos I was referring so why are you playing dumb?
You seriously are a hypocrite. You'll lie and go online call your women sl$ts, but get angry if anyone even alludes to Somali men.
I'm not cuqdad ridden and biased as you are, you make hundreds of excuses to defend women but have no problem agreeing to slunders against Somali men..
You're the type of Somali man that will go on tiktok and cuss out your own women and then give Arab men the green light.
Lool, I don't own tiktok and I don't intend to create one any time in the near or far future.. I leave tiktok to the low iq shaqo la aan people.

Facts, all I see is an older Hijabi lady having some good ole fun. No touching or inappropriate actions.
Low iq xalimo came in thinking she had a good case and posted an innocent video of some lady having fun :snoop:

At this rate the 68 iq which ruined the Somali nation might come from the maternal side 💀

My comment was in reference to the first video.

We both know what xalimos I was referring so why are you playing dumb?
It was one Xalimo wearing a green dress and it wasn't even see- through. I remember it like It was yesterday.
I'm not cuqdad ridden and biased as you are, you make hundreds of excuses to defend women but have no problem agreeing to slunders against Somali men..
Show me one comment in which I said all Faraxs are XYZ? I can dig up comments in which you said Western Xalimos are cheap and clean. Who has cuqdad you or I? If I said half of the shit you say about Somali men, i'd be crucified on this forum.
Lool, I don't own tiktok and I don't intend to create one any time in the near or far future.. I leave tiktok to the low iq shaqo la aan people.
Its fine. You already make blanket statements about Somali girls.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Low iq xalimo came in thinking she had a good case and posted an innocent video of some lady having fun :snoop:

At this rate the 68 iq which ruined the Somali nation might come from the maternal side 💀
Feminism is a disease even cadaan girls are woke to it. They are indeed the inventors of this twisted idealogy.

Trending