Hijab

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Niggas are dissing non hijabi but lets be honest if ur hooyo went to school during kacaan days then she 100% wore blue skirt and white t-shirt button up with no hijab:mjlol:
Bruh half of the eedos dragging jalaabiibta today wore a revealing skirt and some sort of polo shirt as a school uniform .

My uncle AUN would tell me about the nightlife in Kismayo , he was a DJ back then, he'd mentioned most Xaliimos were either dressing like Americans or had a revealing garbasaar or fastaleeti .
They would come down to the only nightclub in the city and freak their brains out
( just like some of the Xaliimos today chimping out BTS)
whenever Durdur band performed there.
They'd were wild for Hassan Adan Samatar
He also mentioned Tequilas were available but you had to conceal it with Coca Cola.
Most faaraxs and xaliimos were dancing along
No Haram Police to be seen anywhere
I think Mogadishu was also vibrant aswell kkkkk

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What do y’all think of hijab, a must for your wife once married? This has come about as my sister is meeting with her future husbands family and they want her to wear hijab full time once Nikah is done. Do you guys care? My sister is modest just no hijab . I’ve seen a lot of women who wear hijab but not modest by behaviour in our communities but also there are ones who behave accordingly. There’s also been a ban on hijab in Belgium in higher education which is fucking crazy.

Well I don't personally mind , she's not wearing any revealing clothes and it's not the end of the world
However some Somalis would scream at the sister " Abaayo, Istaqfurullah , Fear Allah, Naa Balaayo kugu dhacday ma xishoonaysid"

You are right , There are people who are wadaad in the day but secretly drink and fornicate , yet you couldn't tell since they have a full beard, wear the qamiis and attend the mosque regularly

Garment and modesty are not the same

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bruh half of the eedos dragging jalaabiibta today wore a revealing skirt and some sort of polo shirt as a school uniform .

My uncle AUN would tell me about the nightlife in Kismayo , he was a DJ back then, he'd mentioned most Xaliimos were either dressing like Americans or had a revealing garbasaar or fastaleeti .
They would come down to the only nightclub in the city and freak their brains out
( just like some of the Xaliimos today chimping out BTS)
whenever Durdur band performed there.
They'd were wild for Hassan Adan Samatar
He also mentioned Tequilas were available but you had to conceal it with Coca Cola.
Most faaraxs and xaliimos were dancing along
No Haram Police to be seen anywhere
I think Mogadishu was also vibrant aswell kkkkk
Ngl xamar was low-key a vibe back in the day :damnmusic:

If my wife’s not a hijabi there’s a good chance my daughter isn’t going to be either. Not saying that all hijabi women have hijabi daughters but the inverse is more rare. Personally I couldn’t careless what my wife does. but marrying a hijabi is so my daughter can be exposed to a modest upbringing seems like de wey

If my wife’s not a hijabi there’s a good chance my daughter isn’t going to be either. Not saying that all hijabi women have hijabi daughters but the inverse is more rare. Personally I couldn’t careless what my wife does. but marrying a hijabi is so my daughter can be exposed to a modest upbringing seems like de wey
Fair point

I don't want my wife to be an arab wannabe, I am ex-muslim btw, dont plan on hiding it with Somali women.

You are here disputing with people about hijab and the views of Somalis on it and you think that the average Somali woman would be OK with marrying a murtad?

:williamswtf:

If word got out in the community that a xalimo was married to a murtad, the pressure she would experience to divorce you (at the very least) would be far greater than to pressure to wear a hijab if she wasn't already