Hijab

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
First of all she shouldn't be wearing hijab to please the future mother in law or other people than its for the wrong intentions

Secondly since the guy doesn't mind he should have a sit down and talk with his family about this

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
By the way when the guys family demand her to wear hijab fulltime when they do the nikkah that is wrong I understand they want their son to marry a woman who wears hijab but you can't force or demand someone to wear hijab

I love how Somali moose get triggered every time one of us mention we are gaal.
Shows how peaceful and tolerant your religion is.

Look at this murtad: he knows deep down that we're right; he knows that his likelihood of marrying a Somali woman without keeping his apostasy secret is extremely slim. So he lashes out.

Pathetic.

I didn't really expect anything else.

'Twas ever thus.

What do y’all think of hijab, a must for your wife once married? This has come about as my sister is meeting with her future husbands family and they want her to wear hijab full time once Nikah is done. Do you guys care? My sister is modest just no hijab . I’ve seen a lot of women who wear hijab but not modest by behaviour in our communities but also there are ones who behave accordingly. There’s also been a ban on hijab in Belgium in higher education which is fucking crazy.
I don't think its a major issue. I love my Somali sisters regardless of whether or not they wear a hijab. The Somali love is spiritual. Don't stress it too much araaweelo <3

Trending

Latest posts