Hijab

:francis: I don't think the guy should've bothered even talking to that girl in the first place if he was going to bring the hijab thing as a demand in the future. One shouldn't force a change upon someone
It was mainly my sisters mother in law, her fiancé don’t care too much he wants her to ease into it when she’s ready. I agree, she’s trying to keep the peace cause that’s the type of person she is

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
No you said YOU and other respecting Somali men would not marry a non hijabi. I told you there’s many marrying non hijabis and EVEN those women who are promiscuous in our community are getting the ring. Not wearing hijab doesn’t mean you are a ***, I just said even those who are høes are getting married. Am I lying
Haye, let's agree to disagree. It's all good abaayo.

Women need to cover their awrah. Does that include hair? In Afghanistan, men get hard seeing a woman's hands and rape them. Somali men could care less if you're bald, as long as the woman's ass is big.

Keep the hijab off ladies but cover up the you know what :damedamn:

Women need to cover their awrah. Does that include hair? In Afghanistan, men get hard seeing a woman's hands and rape them. Somali men could care less if you're bald, as long as the woman's ass is big.

Keep the hijab off ladies but cover up the you know what :damedamn:
Odd reference to Afghanistan. Doesn’t seem to be a working society so I’m not shocked when a country fails things like rape and sexual violence is the effects of war. This is really a random reply :birdman: Nacala

vanilla

i think with my heart
well at the end of the day shes marrying him, not his family. I think they should respect his choice.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He should have looked for a hijabi from the beginning, that’s like expecting someone to pray after marriage, too drastic of a change

What do y’all think of hijab, a must for your wife once married? This has come about as my sister is meeting with her future husbands family and they want her to wear hijab full time once Nikah is done. Do you guys care? My sister is modest just no hijab . I’ve seen a lot of women who wear hijab but not modest by behaviour in our communities but also there are ones who behave accordingly. There’s also been a ban on hijab in Belgium in higher education which is fucking crazy.
Do you wear hijab nayaa

Odd reference to Afghanistan. Doesn’t seem to be a working society so I’m not shocked when a country fails things like rape and sexual violence is the effects of war. This is really a random reply :birdman: Nacala
I'm comparing what non-africans consider awrah to Africans. The former is aroused by virtually any part of exposure, even eyes, while the latter could care less if your chest was as big as watermelons if your backside was flat as a pancake. I'd actually be turned off in the second scenario. :mjdontkno:

Edit: consider it a red flag when the other family decides to control your sister's body. I'd run in the opposite direction.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Personally the mother of my children has to wear hijab I don’t really care if she wore it before Most important for me is that she wears it and her character is good so she can set a good example for my children

I'm comparing what non-africans consider awrah to Africans. The former is aroused by virtually any part of exposure, even eyes, while the latter could care less if your chest was as big as watermelons if your backside was flat as a pancake. I'd actually be turned off in the second scenario. :mjdontkno:

Edit: consider it a red flag when the other family decides to control your sister's body. I'd run in the opposite direction.
:birdman: :birdman: You’re weird af. Nacala

mrlog

VIP
I'm not a judgefull person we all make our choices for ourselves and I respect that. I'd be willing to get with a girl that doesn't have no hijab its how she carries herself that matters more

waryaahe who u kiddin, u’d be OK with a curiyaan girl as long as she was slim-thicc

:pachah1:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If they were dating and she didn't wear hijab in the first place there's no reason he should expect her to wear it now.

Trending