Hijab

What do y’all think of hijab, a must for your wife once married? This has come about as my sister is meeting with her future husbands family and they want her to wear hijab full time once Nikah is done. Do you guys care? My sister is modest just no hijab . I’ve seen a lot of women who wear hijab but not modest by behaviour in our communities but also there are ones who behave accordingly. There’s also been a ban on hijab in Belgium in higher education which is fucking crazy.

I don't believe in forcing girls to wear hijab.. As long as she behaves well without wearing revealing clothes I'm cool with her.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm not a judgefull person we all make our choices for ourselves and I respect that. I'd be willing to get with a girl that doesn't have no hijab its how she carries herself that matters more

Why are you angry? Take a deep breath. I think what she meant was hijab is not just external, it is also internal. There quite a few girls who dress modestly but go clubbing, drinking and do drugs etc.
Typical violent Somali. Not a true example of a good Muslim. Immodest behaviour warya. Besides I wear hijab myself this is my sister

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Being a hijabi is the bare minimum. What Muslim niggas are putting rings on shordies that don't wear hijab? No self respecting Somali mane would fold for that.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Niggas are dissing non hijabi but lets be honest if ur hooyo went to school during kacaan days then she 100% wore blue skirt and white t-shirt button up with no hijab:mjlol:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
They are doing it :ooh: u big big mad even the ***s getting the ring
Chill. You misunderstood me shawty.

1. I'm not mad at all, you asked what men thought about hijab and if it was must for their wife to wear it. I answered that.

2. Why are you bringing höes up? That shows you subconsciously equate not wearing hijab to being a promiscuous, qashin female. Why would you want Muslim niggas to marry those types?

Females be weird bruh lol.

Reborn
:francis: I don't think the guy should've bothered even talking to that girl in the first place if he was going to bring the hijab thing as a demand in the future. One shouldn't force a change upon someone

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
in all honesty, if you want a hijabi get one if she wants you too. if you dont want a hijabi, there are also plenty available for you too. your deen is a personal relationship between you and allah swt, and the ummah would be a much better place if people respected this relationship instead of invading such a personal place. men will never understand the struggles some hijabis may face, and will just shout at you to wear it. this is from a place of privilege, as not only do some struggle in learning the beauty of the hijab as their paretns only enforced instead of edcuated, but there are some places where hijab makes you susceptible to islamaphobia as youre a visble muslim. hate crimes against muslims is disproportionately females, so some may fear this. not excusing it, but its important to not (i hate this term but for lack of a better word) mansplain a topic that doesnt affect your daily life nearly as much, if at all, as muslim women

worms for brains, room temperature IQ holder, special needs recipient

i always laugh at the people who act the most pious and righteous then spit verbal diarrhoea like this. you think people of the Book speak such profanity? practice what you preach, or you'll be right next to the people you do the judging (which is only reserved for Allah swt) on in jahannam.
Good thing he is saying this behind the screen in real life I would knock his teeth out for speaking like that about my mom :5hcpspq:

Chill. You misunderstood me shawty.

1. I'm not mad at all, you asked what men thought about hijab and if it was must for their wife to wear it. I answered that.

2. Why are you bringing höes up? That shows you subconsciously equate not wearing hijab to being a promiscuous, qashin female. Why would you want Muslim niggas to marry those types?

Females be weird bruh lol.
No you said YOU and other respecting Somali men would not marry a non hijabi. I told you there’s many marrying non hijabis and EVEN those women who are promiscuous in our community are getting the ring. Not wearing hijab doesn’t mean you are a hoe, I just said even those who are høes are getting married. Am I lying

No you said YOU and other respecting Somali men would not marry a non hijabi. I told you there’s many marrying non hijabis and EVEN those women who are promiscuous in our community are getting the ring. Not wearing hijab doesn’t mean you are a ***, I just said even those who are høes are getting married. Am I lying
U big mad tho :pachah1:

Trending