Hijab Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Subxanallah! No one knows who Dhul Qarnayn was, can you not get that through your skull? Besides, it was a lot more likely that Cyrus the great was Dhul Qarynayn but Allahu A'lam (Allah knows best).

Hafez

VIP
You've failed to explain how the Sun can be stopped from a heliocentric perspective and I don't blame you. And as God bless Sheikh Google for letting me absorb info without Islamic bias. As for references I primarily watch TheMaskedArab on YT great guy his vid on Dhul-Qarnain and Gog and Magog is spot on. It doesn't take a degree from Medina university to understand whether something is xaar or not.
I didn't explain how the sun can be stopped from a heliocentric perspective? If I make dua for my risq (sustenance), does that mean God literally sends it down from the heavens? Likewise, if Yusha ibn Noon (AS) prayed for the prolonging of the sun-set it doesn't necessarily mean that it's the sun that literally has to stop "setting".

I told you that the idea of the sun setting is abstract, it was probably invented by a people that had no idea whether it was the sun that orbits the earth or vice versa. But Allah (SWT) responded to Yusha ibn Noon (AS) as Allah (SWT) knew his intentions.

I didn't explain how the sun can be stopped from a heliocentric perspective? If I make dua for my risq (sustenance), does that mean God literally sends it down from the heavens? Likewise, if Yusha ibn Noon (AS) prayed for the prolonging of the sun-set it doesn't necessarily mean that it's the sun that literally has to stop "setting".

I told you that the idea of the sun setting is abstract, it was probably invented by a people that had no idea whether it was the sun that orbits the earth or vice versa. But Allah (SWT) responded to Yusha ibn Noon (AS) as Allah (SWT) knew his intentions.

Have you ever heard of Occam's razor saaxib? I'll give you an example in Islam Gog and Magog will be using bows and arrows to ravage the earth but yet we live in a world where guns, fighter aircraft and nukes are the first weapons of choice. So the Muslim now has to explain how we'll get back to the era of bows and arrows. But because of Occam's razor I know the most sensible explanation will be that this came from a 7th century man who couldn't have possibly forseen the advancements of weapons. Be honest bro, isn't the latter the more plausible explanation?

Hafez

VIP
Have you ever heard of Occam's razor saaxib? I'll give you an example in Islam Gog and Magog will be using bows and arrows to ravage the earth but yet we live in a world where guns, fighter aircraft and nukes are the first weapons of choice. So the Muslim now has to explain how we'll get back to the era of bows and arrows. But because of Occam's razor I know the easiest explanation to be that this came from a 7th century man who couldn't have possibly forseen the advancements of weapons. Be honest bro, isn't the latter the more plausible explanation?
BRB, I have to run some errands.

Hafez

VIP
Have you ever heard of Occam's razor saaxib? I'll give you an example in Islam Gog and Magog will be using bows and arrows to ravage the earth but yet we live in a world where guns, fighter aircraft and nukes are the first weapons of choice. So the Muslim now has to explain how we'll get back to the era of bows and arrows. But because of Occam's razor I know the most sensible explanation will be that this came from a 7th century man who couldn't have possibly forseen the advancements of weapons. Be honest bro, isn't the latter the more plausible explanation?
I'm back!

Lol @ applying Occam's razor to this scenario. First of all, you need to know that when the Prophet (SAW) made prophecies, he (SAW), done it in a way that his companions (RA) could understand. For example, we know that one of the prophecies are that Dajjal's donkey will be extremely white and there will be 40 cubits between it's ears. Some of the contemporary scholars have interpreted this to mean Dajjal's donkey is in fact referring to an airplane.

In the hadeeth of al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan about the Dajjaal, it is reported that the Sahaabah said: “O Messenger of Allaah, how long will he stay on the earth?” He said, “Forty days: one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days like your days.” … They said, “How fast will he travel through the earth?” He said, "Like the clouds when they are driven by the wind...” (narrated by Muslim, 5228)

You must understand that the Prophet (SAW) used terms and words so that his companions (RA) would understand what he (SAW) is talking about. "Bows and arrows" could in fact be a figure of speech alluding to modern weapons or the weapons that will be in use when Gog and Magog are released. Just like the way the "white donkey" (with 40 cubits between it's ears and "travels like the clouds when they are driven by the wind") is being used to refer to an airplane.

Look, I've entertained you enough lol. We've had a discussion about Dhul Qarnayn (AS), Gog and Magog, etc. it's obvious that you've made your mind up. We've made our minds up as well. We will see who's right on judgement day. Vamoos!

angrycat

not so sad after all
@JohnDoe, youre not clever nor are you the first person to spout that nonsense, its been done to death. at least leave your grievances limited to the religion section instead of derailing every thread

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
maxresdefault.jpg

this hijab style is called a snood

@JohnDoe, youre not clever nor are you the first person to spout that nonsense, its been done to death. at least leave your grievances limited to the religion section instead of derailing every thread

It hasn't been done to death. This is just of the many absurdities that feature in the Qur'an and Hadith.

It hasn't been done to death. This is just of the many absurdities that feature in the Qur'an and Hadith.

Keep you opinions to yourself, I don't get people like you, you leave Islam and convert to Christianity when priests are converting to Islam. Our religion is complete but for people like you, Islam's beauty's is kept from you. Islam is a religion on miracles, so many miracles predicted by the prophet are happening right now. For example, the prophet SAW said there will come a time when poor bedouins will build the tallest buildings and Compete. The UAE built the Burj Khalifa, and now the Saudis are building a taller one. The UAE annoyed that they'll build a building taller than the Burj just before the Expo 2020, and now Azerbaijan, announced they'd build a taller one than the Burj. Doesn't your head ever get it, and don't say is that it go back to your religion, and pray your juma Salah, ask forgiveness and make dua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending