Hijab Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
ku soo ceeli??

1394658944_4c2e36cfbb715b223f79516de1cdb48d05f62a61.jpg

....... well I told her I aint the one screaming.... OMG LOOK IM BREATHING.... WoW WoW I have skin.... Yooooo check it out im walking.. I mean I can freaging move my two legs :2tjlv3e: and get to that corner.... also you cannot believe what I found out today,,, I found out i'm HUMAN.... I have Hands, I have Hair... omg you touch my Hair

Lily

@Lily at an anti Islam demonstration. Just look at that cheeky f#ck you Halal face lool:ulachen001:
muslim_protest-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

looool

coolioyou just made me realise something.... I remember when I was younger, I used to take endless selfies... hada I actually don't remember last time I took selfie.... like does that mean the older you get, the less selfie you take...

naaah faq that,,, later on ima take selfies... all those random poses:drakekidding:.... one pose I can never pull is the pouting one... I look like squirrel :drakegrin:

Lily

:2tjlv3e:shout out to the hijaaab squad:2tjlv3e:

:dance::dj::dance:
bbq for the whole squad
:ninja:being beautiful queens:ninja:
:heart:forever:heart:

Lily

Hijab-Fashion-In-Doctor-Profession.jpg

3c3ffe1be2b885b4efce9e850f60dedd.jpg
nurse.jpg
muslim-nurse.jpg
Muslim%20women,%20woman%20in%20Islam,%20Islam%20in%20Morocco.jpeg

mother-adjusts-daughters-hijab.jpg

:2tjlv3e:shout out:2tjlv3e: to the hijaabis who are making real difference out there... while in here the only difference some are making is subtracting lame threads from lamer threads

Lily

Will never marry a covered woman
:diddyswag:

there are plenty of people in the planet and fortunately we aint limited when it comes to choosing our preferences :feelinmyself:.... if you prefer women who don't cover, you should deffo go for it just like the guy who's going after a hijaabi cahs he prefers his women covered...

there are sisters who prefer not to cover... and there are sisters who prefer to cover >,,<

Doesn't make sense. On the one hand hijab represents modesty but on the other hand you lot are complementing their beauty - the very thing they're meant to be concealing. :vo3yidw:

@IllestCrownUsurper @SamaWadal Hey, it's just my opinion. I know

Jesus she is just wearing a burqa... What courage? I can put on a bedsheet over myself and go out and I don't need any encouragment. Also don't support the burqa, that belongs in Saudi Arabia not Somalia or any other Muslim country.

With
@IllestCrownUsurper @SamaWadal Hey, it's just my opinion. I know

Jesus she is just wearing a burqa... What courage? I can put on a bedsheet over myself and go out and I don't need any encouragment. Also don't support the burqa, that belongs in Saudi Arabia not Somalia or any other Muslim country.

Its her choice she can wear whatever she likes. If you don't like it I suggest you keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending