Hiiraan state?

Should hiiraan become a state

• Total voters
We need to get rid of this dumb **** as soon as possible, Listen. Farmaajo is trying hard to get Cali Guudlaawe (Harti Abgaal) to become president of Hirshabelle.

Gaaljecel and Gugundhabe are running to Abgaal because it is the only clan who can challenge Xawaadle for the seat. Can Gaaljecel and Gugundhabe challenge Xawaadle? They have no influence, Gugundhabe have 2 tuulos (Farlibaax and Buurweyn) in Hiiraan not even a degmo. Xawaadle supremacy in Hiiraan will always be there and it’s good for us. We Xawaadle can win with the death of Hirshabelle politically because we get back our statehood.

Abgaal have to understand that there is no better state than Banadir because of the revenue. Easily richest FMS but the government don’t want that you are challenging them and they pushing you to Hirshabelle. HSM screwed us both over whether his Reer Abtis Xawaadle or his Reer Adeers Abgaal he has not done anything for us.

I apologise if you felt like I was throwing shade I wasn’t.

Hiiraan and Banadir will become a state, Wa billahi Towfiiq.
Sxb Banaadir is our priority, and everyone who is against it is our enemy whether it is the Chicken race, Beesha Sab, minorities, dirty waqooyi mps, other Hawiyes and our worst enemy the delusional and homeless wadanis. HSM was our curse and a blessing his indifference towards the interests of his clan put the future of beesha Mudulood to jeopardy but he also killed the last drop of wadaninimo among our elite.

I would advice Xawaadles to not fall into Farmaajos trap, the presidency of Hirshabelle is for Hiiraan not Xawaadle. You cant possibly block other reer Hiiraan to run for the office. If you care about Hirshabelle and want the best of the state swallow your pride and support Gaaljecel for the office. It would checkmate the bòon and destroy the little fitna he is cooking. Horta Ive seen you Xawaadles talk about the gentlemans agreement like its a law, its just a MOU not a law. You want to block non Xawaadles to even run for the office based on MOU between us Mudulood and you Xawaadles??
:what1::what1:
You cant possibly expect Hirshabelle or even Hiiraan state to prosper and be a stable region with this kind of mindset. We(Mudulood+Xawaadle) have majority of the mps of Hirshabelle the gentlemans agreement was between us to secure this states birth and our strong alliance was to guide it through its early years, but for Hirshabelle to prosper you have to accept that Gaaljecel must also become president and they need to become part of our agreement rotate the presidency with them. It will kill Al-Shabaab in the region and in long term it will bring our state influence and a say in KG and JL through the huge Gaaljecel populations in those regions.

The ball is in your court, Abgaals will propably support Xawaadle to be the president if thats what is more important to the clan(xawaadle). But you have to make the decision, is the kursi more important to you than the future and stability of the state?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Sxb Banaadir is our priority, and everyone who is against it is our enemy whether it is the Chicken race, Beesha Sab, minorities, dirty waqooyi mps, other Hawiyes and our worst enemy the delusional and homeless wadanis. HSM was our curse and a blessing his indifference towards the interests of his clan put the future of beesha Mudulood to jeopardy but he also killed the last drop of wadaninimo among our elite.

I would advice Xawaadles to not fall into Farmaajos trap, the presidency of Hirshabelle is for Hiiraan not Xawaadle. You cant possibly block other reer Hiiraan to run for the office. If you care about Hirshabelle and want the best of the state swallow your pride and support Gaaljecel for the office. It would checkmate the bòon and destroy the little fitna he is cooking. Horta Ive seen you Xawaadles talk about the gentlemans agreement like its a law, its just a MOU not a law. You want to block non Xawaadles to even run for the office based on MOU between us Mudulood and you Xawaadles??
You cant possibly expect Hirshabelle or even Hiiraan state to prosper and be a stable region with this kind of mindset. We(Mudulood+Xawaadle) have majority of the mps of Hirshabelle the gentlemans agreement was between us to secure this states birth and our strong alliance was to guide it through its early years, but for Hirshabelle to prosper you have to accept that Gaaljecel must also become president and they need to become part of our agreement rotate the presidency with them. It will kill Al-Shabaab in the region and in long term it will bring our state influence and a say in KG and JL through the huge Gaaljecel populations in those regions.

The ball is in your court, Abgaals will propably support Xawaadle to be the president if thats what is more important to the clan(xawaadle). But you have to make the decision, is the kursi more important to you than the future and stability of the state?
If I was from Hiiraan "Banadir is our priority" sounds like a you problem.

:francis:

If I was from Hiiraan "Banadir is our priority" sounds like a you problem.

Arent you some laangaab fish muncher from a cursed mountains?
:susp:
Maxaad kawadaa "If I was from Hiiraan"? You are an oppressed chicken, Subxaanallaah let the men speak in peace you animal.

repo

VIP
Arent you some laangaab fish muncher from a cursed mountains?
:susp:
Maxaad kawadaa "If I was from Hiiraan"? You are an oppressed chicken, Subxaanallaah let the men speak in peace you animal.
Imagine ruining the country in 4 months, needing Burundian and Ugandan forces to introduce you to the civilized world and still having the nerve to call people animals.

:ohlord:

Imagine ruining the country in 4 months, needing Burundian and Ugandan forces to introduce you to the civilized world and still having the nerve to call people animals.

:ohlord:
Ruining the country?? It's my land maxaa kaa galay what I do with it? Did I also ruin your villages why are they shithole or why were they always shithole? Im quite sure we all know the answer to that.
:duck:
Nacallaa you stupid chicken mind your own god damn business.

repo

VIP
Ruining the country?? It's my land maxaa kaa galay what I do with it? Did I also ruin your villages why are they shithole or why were they always shithole? Im quite sure we all know the answer to that.
:duck:
Nacallaa you stupid chicken mind your own god damn business.
I knew you’d bite.

You made the case for federalism for me.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP

We can have good relations but we don't have to share a state is as simple as that. Focus on benadir state and take shabelle dhexe with it. #Kirshabelle

7F198775-499A-4328-AD47-EA56F62660F9.jpeg

Ok doesn’t Gaaljecel also live in Middle Shabelle as well? Why don’t Mudolood swallow their pride as well and Allow Gaaljecel to take their Vice Presidency spot while you focus on Banadir?

The agreement that IGAD a brought forward was the Presidency belongs to the Xawaadle only. If that agreement isn’t fulfilled we wanted a Hiiraan State in the first place and that’s the reason we only budged to allow the formation of the state. It was only 14 Xawaadle men who came to Jowhar who came to that agreement.

View attachment 146411

Ok doesn’t Gaaljecel also live in Middle Shabelle as well? Why don’t Mudolood swallow their pride as well and Allow Gaaljecel to take their Vice Presidency spot while you focus on Banadir?

The agreement that IGAD a brought forward was the Presidency belongs to the Xawaadle only. If that agreement isn’t fulfilled we wanted a Hiiraan State in the first place and that’s the reason we only budged to allow the formation of the state. It was only 14 Xawaadle men who came to Jowhar who came to that agreement.
They live on tiny part of Middle Shabelle. But they occupy 90% of western Hiiraan they took almost all their mps to Hiiraan, they hold the speaker position wich is for Hiiraan stop being dishonest they are a power in Hiiraan.

They live on tiny part of Middle Shabelle. But they occupy 90% of western Hiiraan they took almost all their mps to Hiiraan, they hold the speaker position wich is for Hiiraan stop being dishonest they are a power in Hiiraan.
Xawaadle also live in a tiny part of Middle Shabelle, Mahaday, Buurane, Dhurweyle, Dabeylee, Xawaadley, Adan Yabaal lol

Speaker is part of the gentleman agreement which is from Hiiraan.

ok What about Shiidle, They also inhabit middle Shabelle would you give them the vice presidency?

This is the map of Hirshabelle
BE97ADBD-8B7B-44B1-81B5-0D34DE91DA08.png

Xawaadle also live in a tiny part of Middle Shabelle, Mahaday, Buurane, Dhurweyle, Dabeylee, Xawaadley, Adan Yabaal lol

Speaker is part of the gentleman agreement which is from Hiiraan.

ok What about Shiidle, They also inhabit middle Shabelle would you give them the vice presidency?

This is the map of Hirshabelle
View attachment 146413
Dont start this shit with me, your fake map makes my point loud and clear. Gaaljecel have many times more land in Hiiraan than they do in Sh/Dhexe lol. And also we Mudulood live in Hiiraan, ma ilowday Ciise Mudulood the most famous man from Hiiraan is Ciise Mudulood. Mudulood have 3 mps from Hiiraan how many do you have from Shabellada dhexe? None!!

Anyways hope you stop being emotional and just analyse what Im saying.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Dont start this shit with me, your fake map makes my point loud and clear. Gaaljecel have many times more land in Hiiraan than they do in Sh/Dhexe lol. And also we Mudulood live in Hiiraan, ma ilowday Ciise Mudulood the most famous man from Hiiraan is Ciise Mudulood. Mudulood have 3 mps from Hiiraan how many do you have from Shabellada dhexe? None!!

This the same guy claimed mudulood living in jubbaland :pachah1:I can sense some cuqdaad against us did xawaadle karbashed your girl or something?

Ujejen live in one xaafad outside Beledweyne and Xawaadle live there with them.

Bro we can move our seat to Middle Shabelle because Waare’s sub clan Yabar Madaxweyne are native to Middle Shabelle. Waare himself is Native to Middle Shabelle. Don’t forget Xawaadle was Vice Governor in Shabellaha Dhexe.

Best option is to dissolve Hiirshabelle and Abgaal add Shabellaha Dhexe to Banadir and we form our Hiiraan State.

Trending