CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Meanwhile

Al-Shabaab oo xirtay 20 qof oo midkiiba laga rabo 1,500 oo dollar + Magacyada
Asad Cabdullahi Mataan
By Asad Cabdullahi Mataan

October 12, 2020

Jalalaqsi (Caasimada Online) – Dagaalyahanada Al-Shabaab ayaa maalmihii lasoo dhaafay lacag ku soo rogay qaar kamid ah shacabka ku nool degmada Jalalaqsi ee gobalka Hiiraan, waxaana la soo sheegayaa in ay xirteen ku dhowaad 20 qof oo muhiim u ah bulshada degaanka.
Dadka la xiray ayaa isugu jira odayaal dhaqan, dhallinyaro iyo ganacsato, waxaana la sheegay in qofkiiba ay ka rabaan lacag dhan $1,500 haddii aysan bixinna ay kusii xirnaan doonaan Saldhig ku yaalla Galbeedka magaalada oo dadkaas loo qaaday.
Tuulooyinka dadka laga qabtay ayaa waxaa ka mid ah Xalfooley, Afcad, iyo Tuulada Shaw. Dadka la xiray ayaa dhamaantood waxaa hadda lagu haayaa Saldhigga Al-Shabaab ee ku yaalla Tuulada Shaw waxaana la soo sheegayaa in Al-Shabaab ay diideen lacag qabyo ah oo loo geeyay.
Dadka xiran waxaa kuwa ugu caansan ka mid ah: 1) Muumin Cali Axmed, 2) -Cashuur Goodax, 3) – Muuse Cali Makaraan, 4) – Yuusuf Abiikar Aamin, 5) -Muumin Cabdulle Magan, 6) – Dhibil Cabdi Cadde, 7) – Muuse Maxamed Guure iyo qaar kale oo ka mid ah dadka degaanka.

Qoysaska ay ka soo jeedaan dadka xiran ayaa la sheegay in Al-Shabaab ay u geeyeen 120 neef oo Ari ah si ay usoo daayaan dadka xiran balse waxaa diiday Al-Shabaab. Sidoo kale Al-shabaab ayaa loo geeyay lacag dhan afar kun oo dollar ($4,000) waxaana la sheegay in sidoo kale diideen iyagoo sheegay in ay sii deyn doonin ilaa qofkiiba laga keeno lacagta ay rabaan Al-Shabaab oo ah $1,500.
Dadka la xiray ayaa ahaa guddi Al-Shabaab kala macaamilayay lacago baad ah oo lagu soo rogay bulshada degaanka iyo amar kale oo ahaa bulshada halkaas ku nool ay keenaan dhalinyaro ka barbar dagaalanta Al-Shabaab iyo hubkii ay qaadan lahaayeen

.:wtfdis: these mofos under occupation of khwarij dogs and they arguing who got bigger power. I swear these people live in a fantasy land.
:umad:free ur self b4 u set forth on ur grand delusional journey.

Ma ana waalan :ayaanswag:

Mise these are big brain politics that's above my pay grade :drakekidding:

Last edited:
Ujejen live in one xaafad outside Beledweyne and Xawaadle live there with them.

Bro we can move our seat to Middle Shabelle because Waare’s sub clan Yabar Madaxweyne are native to Middle Shabelle. Waare himself is Native to Middle Shabelle. Don’t forget Xawaadle was Vice Governor in Shabellaha Dhexe.

Best option is to dissolve Hiirshabelle and Abgaal add Shabellaha Dhexe to Banadir and we form our Hiiraan State.
What happened with the subclan of Waare in Shabellaha Dhexe. Who are native there because are not the majority there Abgaal now?

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Meanwhile

Asad Cabdullahi Mataan
By Asad Cabdullahi Mataan

October 12, 2020

Jalalaqsi (Caasimada Online) – Dagaalyahanada Al-Shabaab ayaa maalmihii lasoo dhaafay lacag ku soo rogay qaar kamid ah shacabka ku nool degmada Jalalaqsi ee gobalka Hiiraan, waxaana la soo sheegayaa in ay xirteen ku dhowaad 20 qof oo muhiim u ah bulshada degaanka.
Dadka la xiray ayaa isugu jira odayaal dhaqan, dhallinyaro iyo ganacsato, waxaana la sheegay in qofkiiba ay ka rabaan lacag dhan $1,500 haddii aysan bixinna ay kusii xirnaan doonaan Saldhig ku yaalla Galbeedka magaalada oo dadkaas loo qaaday.
Tuulooyinka dadka laga qabtay ayaa waxaa ka mid ah Xalfooley, Afcad, iyo Tuulada Shaw. Dadka la xiray ayaa dhamaantood waxaa hadda lagu haayaa Saldhigga Al-Shabaab ee ku yaalla Tuulada Shaw waxaana la soo sheegayaa in Al-Shabaab ay diideen lacag qabyo ah oo loo geeyay.
Dadka xiran waxaa kuwa ugu caansan ka mid ah: 1) Muumin Cali Axmed, 2) -Cashuur Goodax, 3) – Muuse Cali Makaraan, 4) – Yuusuf Abiikar Aamin, 5) -Muumin Cabdulle Magan, 6) – Dhibil Cabdi Cadde, 7) – Muuse Maxamed Guure iyo qaar kale oo ka mid ah dadka degaanka.

Qoysaska ay ka soo jeedaan dadka xiran ayaa la sheegay in Al-Shabaab ay u geeyeen 120 neef oo Ari ah si ay usoo daayaan dadka xiran balse waxaa diiday Al-Shabaab. Sidoo kale Al-shabaab ayaa loo geeyay lacag dhan afar kun oo dollar ($4,000) waxaana la sheegay in sidoo kale diideen iyagoo sheegay in ay sii deyn doonin ilaa qofkiiba laga keeno lacagta ay rabaan Al-Shabaab oo ah $1,500.
Dadka la xiray ayaa ahaa guddi Al-Shabaab kala macaamilayay lacago baad ah oo lagu soo rogay bulshada degaanka iyo amar kale oo ahaa bulshada halkaas ku nool ay keenaan dhalinyaro ka barbar dagaalanta Al-Shabaab iyo hubkii ay qaadan lahaayeen

.:wtfdis: these mofos under occupation of khwarij dogs and they arguing who got bigger power. I swear these people live in a fantasy land.
:umad:free ur self b4 u set forth on ur grand delusional journey.

Ma ana waalan :ayaanswag:

Mise these are big brain politics that's above my pay grade :drakekidding:

This is abgaal country, they are inmates in shabab prisons lol. Majerten markay la joggeen, sharaf bay lahayeen mantana taas ba uu harsan, habar gedirna dhuso ayaa malin walbo la garaca their casimad, 30% of their territory in shabab hand. Shabab is very good in a way, they karbash hawiye and lay them on the floor reminding hawiye 'dad aan tashan sidas uu dambayso'

They live on tiny part of Middle Shabelle. But they occupy 90% of western Hiiraan they took almost all their mps to Hiiraan, they hold the speaker position wich is for Hiiraan stop being dishonest they are a power in Hiiraan.
Sxb we moved our seat back to jowhar the here was a scheme to try move gaaljecel barsane seat to beledweyne but it’s been corrected.

West of the river 90% gaaljecel 10% gugundhabe so I ask my friends @Ronaldinho @Kheyre how exactly can u build hiiraan state without the backing of any hiiraan clan?

Last edited:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Sxb we moved our seat back to jowhar the here was a scheme to try move gaaljecel barsane seat to beledweyne but it’s been corrected.

West of the river 90% gaaljecel 10% gugundhabe so I ask my friends @Ronaldinho @Kheyre how exactly can u build hiiraan state without the backing of any hiiraan clan?
KKK why did you remove the fake map? I was going to respond to it embo ceyr control the north and baadicade in the south? I think you're not reer hiiraan sxb but gaaljecel from bay or bakool or even JL. 70%+ of hiiraan belongs to xawaadle and the answer to your question is simple we are the best representative to hiiraan we already in high governing positions we know whats best for our region.

Ujejen live in one xaafad outside Beledweyne and Xawaadle live there with them.
Dont start this shit with me, your fake map makes my point loud and clear. Gaaljecel have many times more land in Hiiraan than they do in Sh/Dhexe lol. And also we Mudulood live in Hiiraan, ma ilowday Ciise Mudulood the most famous man from Hiiraan is Ciise Mudulood. Mudulood have 3 mps from Hiiraan how many do you have from Shabellada dhexe? None!!

Anyways hope you stop being emotional and just analyse what Im saying.

I like how you hide
What happened with the subclan of Waare in Shabellaha Dhexe. Who are native there because are not the majority there Abgaal now?

Gaaljecel right now are siding with Abgaal and sucking Farmaajos dick. Because of Xawaadle cuqdad

When Abgaal screw your over as well you will be homeless.

It’s best you come and build Hiiraan State with us you will get Ku Xigeen. And become an elite. But being a dhabodhilif for Abgaal and get screwed over in the end is not a viable solution.

KKK why did you remove the fake map? I was going to respond to it embo ceyr control the north and baadicade in the south? I think you're not reer hiiraan sxb but gaaljecel from bay or bakool or even JL. 70%+ of hiiraan belongs to xawaadle and the answer to your question is simple we are the best representative to hiiraan we already in high governing positions we know whats best for our region.
Sxb beesha gaaljecel have the most deegaans in buulo burte district and jalalaqsi district

Everything west of the river is beesha except for 10% (gugundhabe). You share you side of hiiraan with Shanta culumo and hg who make up a majority in matabaan town. So how can you be 70%. You are not even 50% sxb beenta iska dhaaf. If you make up 70% of hiiraan you would of taken 70% of hiiraan seats which is not the case. Abgaal 15 seats xawadle 13 saransoor (gaaljecel 12 we gave dagoodia 1). Gugundhabe 11. Madow 11.
If you make the majority in hirshabelle as you claim your siyaasiin would not try to deny an open election. Hiiraan State can come I’m not against the idea but it has to be inclusive and split east and west.

Sxb beesha gaaljecel have the most deegaans in buulo burte district and jalalaqsi district

Everything west of the river is beesha except for 10% (gugundhabe). You share you side of hiiraan with Shanta culumo and hg who make up a majority in matabaan town. So how can you be 70%. You are not even 50% sxb beenta iska dhaaf. If you make up 70% of hiiraan you would of taken 70% of hiiraan seats which is not the case. Abgaal 15 seats xawadle 13 saransoor (gaaljecel 12 we gave dagoodia 1). Gugundhabe 11. madow 11.
If you make the majority in hirshabelle as you claim your siyaasiin would not try to deny an open election. Hiiraan State can come I’m not against the idea but it has to be inclusive and split east and west.

Look at this guy 🤣, Dude Jijele live from Farlibaax to Ceel Cali 🤣 and they live in your half in Beledweyne and almost about to

Matabaan is not majority HG since its a district majority it’s Xawaadle but inside the town there is Hg ofc Ganacsaato so is Xawaadle. The tuulos are al Xawaadle in Mataban district.

Baadicade only have one tuulo and that is Buurweyn.

anyways,about the elections a lot of clans have cuqdad for the 4 Samatalis to a point. These loma ooyans would prefer Abgaal to take the presidency and the capital just for Xawaadle to not to lead hirshabelle because they suffer from cuqdad. They rather give it to Abgaal because they only clan who can challenge us. Remember in 2016 how pissed off Gaaljecel and Gugundhabe was when they did all the ball licking for Abgaal so they can become Vice President of Hirshabelle only for 14 Xawaadle men come to Jowhar and get the presidency 😭 these Looma ooyans are still mad

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP

Everything west of the river is beesha except for 10% (gugundhabe). You share you side of hiiraan with Shanta culumo and hg who make up a majority in matabaan town. So how can you be 70%. You are not even 50% sxb beenta iska dhaaf. If you make up 70% of hiiraan you would of taken 70% of hiiraan seats which is not the case. Abgaal 15 seats xawadle 13 saransoor (gaaljecel 12 we gave dagoodia 1). Gugundhabe 11. madow 11.
Matabaan is agoon land :draketf: now you claiming buloburte :draketf: jalalaqsi is xawaadle deegan join us become elite or get pissed on sxb what will it be?:ufdup:

Matabaan is agoon land :draketf: now you claiming buloburte :draketf: jalalaqsi is xawaadle deegan join us become elite or get pissed on sxb what will it be?:ufdup:

Bro it’s really that simple, we don’t care about these looma ooyans licking Abgaal balls but if Gaaljecel join xawaadle to become elite then what can the Looma ooyans cry about? Speaker and Presidency come from Hiiraan. Gaaljecel is indirectly screwed. Hiiraan State will be wareegto I am all open for that because the taxes are not leaving the state and I’m not sharing anything with Abgaal.

Look at this guy 🤣, Dude Jijele live from Farlibaax to Ceel Cali 🤣 and they live in your half in Beledweyne and almost about to

Matabaan is not majority HG since its a district majority it’s Xawaadle but inside the town there is Hg ofc Ganacsaato so is Xawaadle. The tuulos are al Xawaadle in Mataban district.

Baadicade only have one tuulo and that is Buurweyn.

anyways,about the elections a lot of clans have cuqdad for the 4 Samatalis to a point. These loma ooyans would prefer Abgaal to take the presidency and the capital just for Xawaadle to not to lead hirshabelle because they suffer from cuqdad. They rather give it to Abgaal because they only clan who can challenge us. Remember in 2016 how pissed off Gaaljecel and Gugundhabe was when they did all the ball licking for Abgaal so they can become Vice President of Hirshabelle only for 14 Xawaadle men come to Jowhar and get the presidency 😭 these Looma ooyans are still mad
Kkk sxb jijeele live no where near ceel cali and we have reached agreement and are allied nowadays. Greater Westland is on the cards If things don’t go well
Hirshabelle is not a monarchy as caadle interior minister said. There is no where in the dastuur it says a certain clan takes presidency.

Bro it’s really that simple, we don’t care about these looma ooyans licking Abgaal balls but if Gaaljecel join xawaadle to become elite then what can the Looma ooyans cry about? Speaker and Presidency come from Hiiraan. Gaaljecel is indirectly screwed. Hiiraan State will be wareegto I am all open for that because the taxes are not leaving the state and I’m not sharing anything with Abgaal.
Sxb I live in middle shabelle, hiiraan State will mean I lose claim to my land in middle/lower shabelle. That being said if everyone is on board including gugundhabe and others than hiiraan can be split in 2 an added to middle shabelle = 3 states.

@Kheyre real reason why I asked you about the native of Shabellaha Hoose is because I am from Waare his subclan. So you already know which subclan I belong to 🤣 but can you educate me about this walaalo.

Kkk sxb jijeele live no where near ceel cali and we have reached agreement and are allied nowadays. Greater Westland is on the cards If things don’t go well
Hirshabelle is not a monarchy as caadle interior minister said. There is no where in the dastuur it says a certain clan takes presidency.

Bro you don’t understand anything do you. Tartan furan in other words = Abgaal

If Abgaal dare tries to go to Hirshabelle and try to get presidency we will declare a Hiiraan State and become Speaker of Parliament immediately for Somalia which means Hawiye can never become president under 4.5. It will be a RX and Darood Kingdom.

Abgaal definitely don’t want that so how they react determines their fate. Farmaajo wants them politically eliminated to guarantee his re-election. This is big boy talks... stay in Shababaqable.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its usually boring ass overdone inter D-block squabbles on here, its cool to see inter H-block political squabble

200.gif

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I think any states that can form 2 or more states should be federal states while those that are a single province should have less power otherwise what is the benefit of having 2 or more states?

I

I guess it says only Hawiye and Darood that can become president and PM of Somalia in the constitution because thats what happened every year from 2000-. Such a low IQ take. Every speaker has been Raxanweyn.

⬇⬇⬇